JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now, since THE RANSOM NOTE IS FAKE,and the handwriting is uncannily similar to Patsy's (remember-she CANNOT be excluded as the author)..what are the chances that IDI????[/]

That, plus all the other dodgy things the Ramseys said and did after the crime....what are the chances that IDI???
Can you please explain that???

OK.

Why would anybody travel by car with an already written ransom note?

You're kidding me, right?

OK you're the perp driving along and in your car you have a package of cord, some black duct tape, a scepter, and a ransom note. You get pulled over for speeding or something. They find you don't have a valid DL (because you're from a SFF, remember?).

The officer arrests you because you don't have a valid DL. They search your car. They find duct tape, scepter, cord. Oh, but wait there's a RN addressed to "Mr. Ramsey".

Stupidity? Transporting a ransom note in a car is almost as stupid as transporting a dead child matching the description of a kidnapped child.

But why take the time to write the RN in the home...Unless you lived there or was a guest...And that is what baffle the top profilers, that done this cases before and been right but to you they just messed up in this case....They say why did they take the time to write it the home...

OK.

Why would anybody travel by car with an already written ransom note?

You're kidding me, right?

OK you're the perp driving along and in your car you have a package of cord, some black duct tape, a scepter, and a ransom note. You get pulled over for speeding or something. They find you don't have a valid DL (because you're from a SFF, remember?).

The officer arrests you because you don't have a valid DL. They search your car. They find duct tape, scepter, cord. Oh, but wait there's a RN addressed to "Mr. Ramsey".

Stupidity? Transporting a ransom note in a car is almost as stupid as transporting a dead child matching the description of a kidnapped child.

One could argue the other way round.....u claim that the intruder removed the cord and tape with him right...what if after the murder, he is caught speeding by an officer , he gets pulled over, they search the car and surprise-he's got cord and tape....how is he going to explain that ??? ( in view of the breaking news of the murder of a child beauty queen)

U cannot prove that he got rid of them after the crime...

One could argue the other way round.....u claim that the intruder removed the cord and tape with him right...what if after the murder, he is caught speeding by an officer , he gets pulled over, they search the car and surprise-he's got cord and tape....how is he going to explain that ??? ( in view of the breaking news of the murder of a child beauty queen)

U cannot prove that he got rid of them after the crime...

Unfortunately, no one can prove how ANYONE got rid of them after the crime, even the Rs. Since they were not searched that night when they left the house, nor were any of the items that Patsy's sister removed from the house, we will never know what happened to them.

Now, since THE RANSOM NOTE IS FAKE,and the handwriting is uncannily similar to Patsy's (remember-she CANNOT be excluded as the author)..what are the chances that IDI????[/]

That, plus all the other dodgy things the Ramseys said and did after the crime....what are the chances that IDI???
Can you please explain that???

ummmmmmmmm
ZERO!

Now here something that been bugging me...And been trying to figure it out..

Atlanta-8:00am-Eastern
Minneapolis-7:00am-Central
Denver-6:00am-Mountain

Now it was either Stuart or John Andrew if I'm understanding this correctly by phone that John Ramsey said he found Jonbenet at 11:00am..And if either of them looked down at their watches this is correct with Atlanta time but the difference of Eastern and Mountain is 2 hours,so this would had made it 9:00am John Ramsey's time...

Also if John Andrew or Stuart looked at a clock in Minneapolis the time would had been an hour behind Atlanta..So if it was 10:00am in Minneapolis it still be 9:00am John Ramsey's time...

Did LE ever checked to see if the time Joe Barnhill said he saw JAR went with the time JR return from the airport checking out the jet...

Why did Stuart say that when he talked to Steve Thomas, he thought that JR was talking about his time when he found JonBenet....Was he covering a slip or not aware of the time zones...

Did the LE ever get Christmas photos of Melinda and John Andrew with their Mom in Atlanta or is the ATM photo is all...

Dunno about photos

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/Ramsey Did It Theories#TheJARDidItTheories

Police-Established JAR Timeline. According to Schiller, police ascertained that on Christmas Day, "at about 8:30 P.M., John Andrew went to his friend Brad Millard's home in Marietta to play video games. After an hour, they left to catch a 10:30 show at the Town and Country Movie Theater in Marietta with another friend, Chris Stanley. John Andrew said that after the movie he went back to Brad Millard's house to get his car and arrived back at his mother's house at 1:00 A.M. The next morning he left his mother's house with Melinda, who had come there to pick him up. Together they boarded a flight to Minneapolis at 8:36 A.M. local time. That was forty-four minutes after Patsy called 911 to report that JonBenet was missing." (Schiller, 1999a:67).

Alibi. According to Schiller, "Melinda. who had worked at a hosptial in Marietta, Georgia, finished her shift at about 7:00 A.M. on Christmas day. That afternoon, John Andrew, Harry Smiles, Melinda, and her boyfriend, Stewart Long, exchanged gifts at Lucinda's home in Marietta. In the afternoon, they all went across the street to a neighbor's for dinner. Melinda and Stewart Long left the dinner party about 7 P.M., and Melinda started to pack for an early flight the next day. At 9:00 P.M. they went to visit Guy Long, Stewart's uncle, and after visiting other friends, were home by midnight" (Schiller, 1999a:66-67).He later states that police "finished their background checks on John Andrew and Melinda and had verified commercial airline schedules and private flight plans and found no record that either of them had traveled the night of December 25, Their alibis were solid." (Schiller 1999a:257).

I agree that Lucinda's words wouldn't be enough but I guess they asked other people as well about JAR's and Melinda's whereabouts.

If they boarded the flight to Minneapolis (to meet their family in Charlevoix as planned) before anyone knew JB was missing how did they end up in Boulder later? I do know they never actually went to Michigan.

Mike Archuleta
(Boulder, Colorado)
(Personal Pilot)
John Ramsey called Archuleta early 12-26-1996 but pilot was in transit, Co-pilot Richard Bjelkovig took the call. When Archuleta called back, hysterical Patsy answered the phone. Archuleta was to notify the commercial airline the Ramsey's children were arriving from Atlanta and leave word to call their father

Now here says commercial airline and Bonita's papers says private jet.. So why two different ways leaving Atlanta...Also according to the time they left and looking at flight plans it would take 2 hours and 33 mins to land in Minneapolis...And this is if the commerical airline didn't stop anywhere...But also been said they arrived in Minneapolis at 11:am and I think it was said by John Ramsey or in the R's book...

Now JAR and Stewart rode with JR and Melinda with PR
And jamesom is supposed to be a supporter to the R's and posted JAR
remembers

"I will never be able to explain the feelings and thoughts of that day. From the moment of the phone call with my dad until we arrived in Denver was maddening. We had to get on a plane, that was first. I was constantly scanning the crowd, for what I have no idea. By the time we were on the plane I had come to the realization that JB was dead. A couple of weeks earlier I had watched a Geraldo show about kidnappings, they had the parents on, none of the kids had survived. I knew the chances were not good, I just prayed that she was not in any pain. I don't think you would call it an out of body experience b/c lots of my senses were heightened. I was scared, angry and nervous. However, other functions shut down. I was not rational, I was not thinking ahead, I was not thinking at all. It is survival instincts at their best. Survive in the moment and not worry about the future."

Now here we have him in realizing JonBenet was dead,so this shows that most likely they learned in Minneapolis what happened...But he says he watched Geraldo about kidnappings
a few weeks earlier and pray she was not in any pain...And stated he was not thinking at all but remember a T.V show..And why did he need survial instincts at there best...Also he was scared,angry and nervous pretty much true emotions but then to say for the killer forgiveness

why_nut
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:12 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How long before the planned trip tickets were bought, I think is not specifically known. There are other facts that are certain. The Big Red Boat trip itself, from 1996 through to the end of 1997, only had three options. Either the Ramseys had taken the three-day package, which traveled on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or they took the four-day package, which traveled Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There was a third option of a seven-day package, but obviously that would have been a simple combination of the three-day and four-day packages. Children under 17 years of age traveled free. If the Ramseys had traveled to Charlevoix on Thursday, December 26th, they would have been required to get to Florida by sometime on the morning of Friday, the 27th, in order to take the three-day cruise which would have let Patsy legitimately announce that her birthday (December 29th, falling on a Sunday that year) would be on the Big Red Boat. It hardly seemed worthwhile at that point, they would have spent mere hours in Charlevoix, and as crime scene photos have shown, Patsy was not done packing for the cruise, so she would have had to complete that task either Thursday night or in the very early morning hours of Friday morning.

If they had taken the four-day package, leaving on Monday, then there would have been a little more wiggle room for the Charlevoix trip, since they could have spent Thursday and Friday there, then come back to finish packing on Saturday, and flown out on Sunday to be there for a Monday departure. The problem with that scenario is that Patsy would then have been lying when she told her family-newsletter audience that she was celebrating her birthday on the cruise ship, since she would obviously not have been on board yet.

Now from what I can gather....Around November 22,1996, The Big Red boat started the promotion kids vacation for free and was going to run it though 1997...And I wonder why PR didn't put the trip to Charleviox inthe Christmas letter...

TRIP DeMUTH: Did you keep anything underneath that bed? My wife stores things under our bed

PATSY RAMSEY: No, I don't have anything under there. Get them out of the way sometimes. Could have been anything under there. I don't know.

THOMAS HANEY: This dust ruffle?

PATSY RAMSEY: Well, it's not hanging very straight right there. You know, it should be falling a little more smoothly. (INAUDIBLE.)

THOMAS HANEY: What did you say?

PATSY RAMSEY: I say I am wondering if somebody was under that bed. That was --

THOMAS HANEY: Did you go under that bed for anything when you were packing?

PATSY RAMSEY: No. I can't remember. I mean, I never had a habit of putting things under that bed. Because it was -- it sat low, kind of low board, you couldn't get much under there

Now how can an intruder fit under a bed,if you couldn't get much under it to begin with....

TRIP DeMUTH: Did you keep anything underneath that bed? My wife stores things under our bed

PATSY RAMSEY: No, I don't have anything under there. Get them out of the way sometimes. Could have been anything under there. I don't know.

THOMAS HANEY: This dust ruffle?

PATSY RAMSEY: Well, it's not hanging very straight right there. You know, it should be falling a little more smoothly. (INAUDIBLE.)

THOMAS HANEY: What did you say?

PATSY RAMSEY: I say I am wondering if somebody was under that bed. That was --

THOMAS HANEY: Did you go under that bed for anything when you were packing?

PATSY RAMSEY: No. I can't remember. I mean, I never had a habit of putting things under that bed. Because it was -- it sat low, kind of low board, you couldn't get much under there

Now how can an intruder fit under a bed,if you couldn't get much under it to begin with....

And as usual, LE questioning her NEVER picked up on that- they could have said if the bed was too low to put things under, then obviously no one could have been hiding under it. Instead, they gave Patsy every opportunity to say nonsense like that.

Yes,I have noticed alot of these little comments from both JR and PR...But yet no one every pick up on it....Clearly with the dust ruffle being brought up,PR was surely ready for the question....

Going with what why_nutt found...And the 1996 Christmas letter...

Like her mother, JonBenet loved to bake and decorate cookies. That afternoon she was supposed to make some plastic jewelry with her friend Daphne. My daughter Polly got her that gift for Christmas. And she was excited about going on the big red Disney boat after a few days in Charlevoix. Everything was packed.

Now Nedra must had not got the Christmas letter and niether did Auntie Pam cause she says the same thing....And Lin Wood said there was proof on the Big Red Boat....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back