Jose Baez News Briefing of today 9/16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"I am not intimidated in any way, shape or form" how many times did he say that? Me thinks he doth protest too much.

I have no idea what his argument can/will be. *laugh* That wouldn't surprise me though; and yes, the part about "living her life as if nothing was happening" would play in to the clubbing and hanging out with her b/f.

How do you know she hasn't turn the script over to LE? That would be something they wouldn't leak to the media and would come out in trial. :P I doubt there is one -- but we have no clue. :)

I would be on the rooftops, on the net, on TV the radio, whatever I could do to get my baby's name out there in everyone's heads. I would tell every person I met as I searched, and pass out her picture to every person who was breathing. Soon we will know the whole story (and it will be outlandish and ridiculous I'm sure) about why she says she didn't (we know some, not all now) -- and then we can all go "hmm, she is a nutso" and keep going on with our posting.

Crazy isn't it -- I'm sure I'm not the only one that can argue like this -- people get paid to do this; I'm getting paid to do this while I should be doing other things! :P

I'm going to go out on a limb here ... about the 'script'. It was Casey that told Rob Dick (the bounty hunter/pi) about the script; that was the first that we had all heard of it. She was still trying to sell LE her story about leaving Caylee at the bottom of the steps at Sawgrass Apts with ZG. As for the living her life as normal as possible partying it up...she better think quick and come up with something better than that. Who is going to believe that it is acceptable to be doing what she was doing (living her normal life) when she had a missing child - only to not draw attention to the situation? Nah, not going to work.

I'm with you on being "on the rooftops, on the net, on TV the radio, whatever I could do to get my baby's name out there in everyone's heads". That's what normal, rational people would do if they had a missing loved one. (Dang, did I just admit that I agree with you? LOL j/k :crazy:)

I'm just thinking back to Casey saying that the reason she took LE to Universal was to "maybe show them a picture of Caylee". MAYBE? Where's the pic? Did she show security the pic of Caylee? And what was she thinking - that security who sees 1000's of people/children everyday would remember Caylee. Caylee looks so much like many of the little girls in our country.:bang:

I bet Baez has never even tried a murder case. If he has, he sure doesn't seem to know the rules. LE won't give him anything until they have to! And that is their right. JB, sometimes when someone is guilty, there isn't much you can do! 95% of the time the judicial system works right and guilty parties go to prison and I hope your client does many many years.

Makes me wonder to! How many murder clients has he had..?
Time to sleuth!

I am a mother of a soldier who stands in the sand or stands on a wall or stands on boarder to protect rights so this snake Baez can defend this piece of trash that has the right to lie about where and what happened to her daughter! I take great offense to Baez! I depise this family and my son protects my rights to do so as well!

I have had to get an attorney for my son....this attorney was so upfront in private that I was shocked. He said as little as possible in public about anything.

Casey knows where Caylee is....does Jose think she is going to tell him just because he lets her sit in his office 6 hours a day? Really now, come on. This kind of attorney/client relationship is very unusual, to say the least. His inexperience is shining through.....

He would be wise to keep his mouth shut.

You said it PERFECTLY>>>>>>>>>>

I really dont understand how he can say that FL is playing games when his client is the one who has lied repeatedly?????? We have listened to the interviews, she is obviously the one playing games. I dont think LE could falsely report evidence such as death rings around hair etc. I honestly think JB is trying to turn the community against LE. I think Casey found the right lawyer, he completely believes her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH. I know its his job but seriously I can't believe this.

I bet Baez has never even tried a murder case. If he has, he sure doesn't seem to know the rules. LE won't give him anything until they have to! And that is their right. JB, sometimes when someone is guilty, there isn't much you can do! 95% of the time the judicial system works right and guilty parties go to prison and I hope your client does many many years.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/about%20us/AboutUs_English.html

He does have a Web site . . .

opinion
1.a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. 2.a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
assumption
1.something taken for granted; a supposition: a correct assumption. 2.the act of taking for granted or supposing. 3.the act of taking to or upon oneself.
Basically, opinions are based on how you feel and what you see (your viewpoint on what's out there). Assumptions are taking everything as fact and jumping to conclusions; without the extra stuff in the middle that you jumped over.

Opinions are awesome; 'cause your feelings and beliefs are important. I wasn't trying to be condescending. I love arguing; that's all. :)

OK....let me make it clear. My opinion is that Casey is guilty. My assumption is that Casey is guilty. That pretty much sums it up.

I heard he had a murder trial before for a child murderer or something and everybody thought the dude would get off but because of Jose's lack of experience and terrible work he went to prison

I have no idea what his argument can/will be. *laugh* That wouldn't surprise me though; and yes, the part about "living her life as if nothing was happening" would play in to the clubbing and hanging out with her b/f.

**SNIPPED** Bold is mine!

Crazy isn't it -- I'm sure I'm not the only one that can argue like this -- people get paid to do this; I'm getting paid to do this while I should be doing other things! :P

You are being paid to type here and do what??

This is an exact example of what he's talking about in this interview. Respectfully to you, please rewatch anything where KC is in court, and watch as she wipes tears from her face but remains strong (as, I'm sure, she has been instructed by her attorney).

I don't defend her or him -- but, the man's right. If they had something, she'd be charged -- they're leaking to get info and to try and scare someone in to talking -- not 'cause they have enough to bring a case against her.
You don't know what LE's intentions are, you're making assumptions. If those intentions are to "scare someone into talking" then whose fault is that? How pathetic is it to have to scare a mother into stopping the lies and giving reliable information on her missing child? If LE wants to "waste tax dollors" in bringing Caylee justice then I say go right ahead. Casey tears are for Casey...regardless of what anyone in the Anthony camps wants to believe, the public isn't ignorant and we're not buying it.

[URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=33692" said:
MnkeyBznes[/URL]]You are being paid to type here and do what??

Well I'm supposed to be working, but instead, I spend yet another afternoon glued to WS instead of doing data analysis and making graphs and boring stuffs. :P

Blah, blah, blah...this guy loves hearing himself talk! He wants info he's not entitled to...yet!

You don't know what LE's intentions are, you're making assumptions. If those intentions are to "scare someone into talking" then whose fault is that? How pathetic is it to have to scare a mother into stopping the lies and giving reliable information on her missing child? If LE wants to "waste tax dollors" in bringing Caylee justice then I say go right ahead. Casey tears are for Casey...regardless of what anyone in the Anthony camps wants to believe, the public isn't ignorant and we're not buying it.

Guilty of assuming; but she "did" cry and show emotion - which is what was said she doesn't do.

I really dont understand how he can say that FL is playing games when his client is the one who has lied repeatedly?????? We have listened to the interviews, she is obviously the one playing games. I dont think LE could falsely report evidence such as death rings around hair etc. I honestly think JB is trying to turn the community against LE. I think Casey found the right lawyer, he completely believes her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH. I know its his job but seriously I can't believe this.

She is playing games, IMO. She told LE obvious lies that were disputed and still has nothing further to add. She lied to LE about where she last saw Caylee yet won't tell them where in fact she did last see precious Caylee. If she has nothing to hide, start telling the truth and bring this baby home. Caylee deserves nothing less than to be brought home!

They are indeed a match made in he...well nevermind.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back