Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My 2 cents:
Casey must have communicated her wishes thru JB somehow. I bet THAT was an interesting conversation!

I can see why Casey would want a private service. Just get it over with--I am done with that little girl. Do it as quietly and quickly as possible, and I can get on with my life. No cameras means I don't have to pretend.

I think I may be beginning to figure her out--God help me.

This was KC's chance to show a little class before the trial. I think a heartfelt, grateful statement would have influenced the public more if that's what they were going for.

Sounds like the statement failed to show class. Sounds like a petty shot was taken towards her parents and it mainly focused on her.

Doubtful that she wrote it. However, if she did write it, the word "I" is used 14 times in about a 120 word statement. Ridiculous.

Methinks this was JB's payback to BC for BC's smiling, silent reaction when asked if he thought KC was being adequately represented.

We're on the same page with that. I think I've posted about that reaction 3 times already today. To me, it speaks volumes.

:blowkiss:

Since he is so busy, I wonder why he didn't get his spokesperson, Todd Black, to issue the statement?

:floorlaugh:
Dontcha know he doesn't exist outside Baez's fax machine? :crazy:

This was KC's chance to show a little class before the trial. I think a heartfelt, grateful statement would have influenced the public more if that's what they were going for.

Not a chance. Who would have believed her? Attacking her mom, barely a mention of Caylee, Me-Me-Me-Me, that we can believe.

Where is the " I loved My daughter?"
Where is the "RIP dear Baby?"
Where is the "Mommy will see you again someday?"

:sick:

And what about "My concern now is not for myself or my circumstances but to find the individual responsible for the murder of my daughter and bring them to justice." You know, that part.

I believe CA came out with the presser today for an excuse NOT to watch tomorrow's memorial service. I am quite sure JB told her that it's all over the news that the jail has stated, CA has not requested to watch the memorial on tv...

So what a better way to come out to say she does not agree with the public memorial.

And what about "My concern now is not for myself or my circumstances but to find the individual responsible for the murder of my daughter and bring them to justice." You know, that part.

Casey's brain does not compute such things.

To show that his client has nothing against Spanish speaking people despite who she accused of kidnpping her child.

To reach out to find a sympathetic jury who will identify with one of their own. (JB)

To drum up future business.

I totally agree, Paintr. Ever since Baez had that "poor me" presser about his alleged media deals and he pulled out the race card about being the "first Hispanic lawyer of a case of this magnitude" (paraphrasing)....he's been courting the Hispanic jury pool.

When it comes to KC's trial, I believe Baez wants a change of venue to city with a large Hispanic population. I think that's one of the primary factors he's been researching when it comes to potential jurors.

ETA: My best friend of 25 years happens to be Hispanic and fluent in Spanish. She has followed this case from the get-go. I just called and asked her point blank if she thinks Baez is trying to make himself the Hispanic lawyer/hero/defender "of the people" and she said "Of course he is!! He wants to be loooooved by them!". LOL Too bad Baez is stuck in the worst criminal defense case possible. He's throwing Hail Marys like crazy and it wouldn't matter if he spoke twenty languages....it's a lose/lose situation.
Moo.

God Bless Caylee Marie.

Sounds like the statement failed to show class. Sounds like a petty shot was taken towards her parents and it mainly focused on her.

I don't understand why she would publicly brush off her parents now. You would think she would want them sympathetic to her while giving testimony at trial. Unless JB has convinced her they will not take the stand, so she thinks she doesn't need them.

Tell me lies ,tell me lies ,tell me sweet little lies!

Since he is so busy, I wonder why he didn't get his spokesperson, Todd Black, to issue the statement?

That was my question......if Jose was so uncomfortable reading it -- then why didn't he get his spokesperson to read it. Good question Caroline.......

Boy..this whole case is full of people do not admitting certain ones...remember Baez not letting Channel 9 in for a press conference??? Ego mania at its best.

As it should be, Cindy was the first one to hold Caylee and she will be the last. Again, Casey is safely shut out. If there was truly a respectable connection between C & G and Casey (parent and child), it wasn't apparent here. They would have painted a wonderful DEFENSE picture of Casey's caring nature about her deceased child if they did her bidding. But I think they are done supporting this monster.....I can only hope. Cindy can finally control everything with her competition in jail and making an UNguest list for the memorial. It must be true relief to do what SHE wants to freely. It is the ultimate snub to Casey, imho.

Without condemning or supporting any of the parties involved, I nevertheless want to say that I agree with every insightful word you've written here, Firefly.

I think I've reached the end of my ability to be logical or maintain a safe emotional distance, because after reading your short, compelling message, I have chills and I'm sick to my stomach.

IMO, Casey doesn't want the public memorial because it will be about Caylee and not about her.

I believe CA came out with the presser today for an excuse NOT to watch tomorrow's memorial service. I am quite sure JB told her that it's all over the news that the jail has stated, CA has not requested to watch the memorial on tv...

So what a better way to come out to say she does not agree with the public memorial.

Oh, yes Macara! Watching the memorial--a huge waste. And she has her "perfect" cover.

There are so many things Casey COULD have said:

"My heart aches that I can not be a part of my beloved daughter's memorial. It will be a sweet day when justice is served, the murderer of Caylee is found and I can be free to mourn with my family"

" I want to thank the public for the unending support of Caylee Marie. I ask everyone to hug my parents for me. Their grief is all-consuming--they will need your kind words and love."

"Please help me find the murderer of my precious daughter. Anyone , with ANY information, I beg of you to come forward"....

and the list can go on and on and on.

Instead, she speaks of herself, takes a verbal swing at her parents and has made no request to view Caylee's memorial---pouting in her cell, not watching because Cindy has control.

Unbelievable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back