Josh Duggar charged with Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material, 29 April 2021 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindblowing that homeschooling is even an option if there’s a sex offender in your home.
Arkansas homeschooler here...you absolutely cannot Homeschool here when there is a registered offender in the home. A lot of times these “how to “ articles just skim over facts or use old laws.
I’m hoping he is away long enough that this isn’t an issue...20 years please!

Yes, the interior has been done up quite nicely! But why no windows?

Maybe because Jim Bob was to get permits and inspections if the building was to be used for living. Not putting in windows makes it look like a work building, not a house so therefore JB does not have to pay for permits, inspections or adhere to any and all building codes. IMO that is wrong. Rules apply to country homes as well as city homes. Windows, doors building codes are for safety. What would happen if there was a major disaster and no one could get out?

I get tired of those people getting away with breaking the law….sorry….jmoo

They had the goods on Josh 2 years ago. This must be part of a bigger case, and thus the wait: they needed to develop the bigger case...

LE must have caught Josh while investigating someone else, or why would they have cause to look at his stuff 2 years ago?

Arkansas homeschooler here...you absolutely cannot Homeschool here when there is a registered offender in the home. A lot of times these “how to “ articles just skim over facts or use old laws.
I’m hoping he is away long enough that this isn’t an issue...20 years please!
Thank You for clarifying this for us!

Not trying to speak over anyone, but for me, it's more about Arkansas state homeschooling laws allowing children to be homeschooled in a home with an RSO in general rather than anything to do with Josh Duggar specifically. I think most people would argue that children shouldn't be allowed to be homeschooled in a home where an RSO lives (or live in a home with one at all) rather than just having "individualized guidance" to "deal with it". IMO.
No. I do not agree. I think that no registered sex offender should be able to live with children!!!!! Literally every single person I know who was sexually abused went to traditional school. Every single one. School didn't stop it!!! At all. It needs to be stopped at the source. Being in a home with the offender.

They had the goods on Josh 2 years ago. This must be part of a bigger case, and thus the wait: they needed to develop the bigger case...

LE must have caught Josh while investigating someone else, or why would they have cause to look at his stuff 2 years ago?

I am still very disturbed that Josh Duggar has been charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*, from evidence seized November, 2019, yet he has been allowed to be with children, since that time.

Disturbing.

I think your right on both counts. They were investigating child *advertiser censored* sources and who is paying for it etc...and Josh's IP came up and car lot address if mailed.

Then they had to develop the bigger cases. Where are the children in the photos? Who took them? Who is selling them?

A much bigger picture. They have to "work back" from people buying the photos to the websites advertising and back from there.

I think your right on both counts. They were investigating child *advertiser censored* sources and who is sending it etc...and Josh's IP came up and address of his used car lot if mailed there.

Then they had to develop the bigger cases. Where are the children in the photos? Who took the original photos? Who is selling, who is buying these photos? etc...

A much bigger picture... a digital trail.
They have to "work back" from people like Josh buying the photos to the websites advertising the photos, and keep going back from there.

...2 Cents...

Last edited:
I think your right on both counts. They were investigating child *advertiser censored* sources and who is paying for it etc...and Josh's IP came up and car lot address if mailed.

Then they had to develop the bigger cases. Where are the children in the photos? Who took them? Who is selling them?

A much bigger picture. They have to "work back" from people buying the photos to the websites advertising and back from there.
And there is some reason the used car business closed up after it was raided by Homeland Security in Nov 19.

The German police rolled up a large child *advertiser censored* platform (Boystown) on the dark web with 400.000 users. It took place over the last couple of months. The Netherlands, Australia and the US took part in the investigation. It was in the news yesterday (in the Netherlands). Maybe that’s the bigger picture?..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member