Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A little farfetched, but you never know.

Nancy Moyer. She worked for the WA Dept. of Ecology in Oly. Any interaction in Corrections and Ecology?

Nancy - 4'11 - March 2009 - 45 minutes from Puyallup

Lindsey - 4'9 - June 2009 - 60 minutes from Puyallup

Susan - 5'4 - December 2009 - 17 hour time gap, distance not really relevant.

All brunette's.

I'm sure Steven Powell is just unlucky. To have women disappear around him.

Just like Ted Bundy was just unlucky that my cousin was murdered during the time period he happened to be in the state.

Difference being, Bundy had an airtight alibi - jail. Wonder if Steven does?

This whole thing is just gag-ifying. I know that's not a real word, but it is explanatory. Yuck!

He is controlling and narcissictic enough that I think he thinks he has to manage this for JP. And more than that, I wonder if he isn't offering himself up as reasonable doubt. No one can convict JP if there is a possibilty that SP did it independently. So he offers up his obsession as proof of what a 'stud' he is and shifts some of the focus to himself. He probably does have an alibi (but I don't know if his other two kids would be much of an alibi.) Still I wonder if they have thought of the fact that LE may try to prove a conspiracy between JP and SP?

The only thing worse than no suspects or evidence in a case is too many suspects and too much evidence that points different ways.

Excellent points!!! Add, he seems to love on camera interviews. Bet his computer has everyone of them bookmarked so he can watch himself over and over.

KIRO helicopter reporter says there are more vehicles there now than an hour ago when the search warrant was issued.

I just drove by 10 minutes ago, and wasn't even able to turn onto their street due to all the vehicles. Even the cross street (Country Hollow Dr E) was hard to continue driving through as I passed by the house.

My point exactly. How does he, Josh or anyone for that matter, benefit from that kind of disclosure? I don't it for a minute and to me this proves he is lying when he says he thinks Susan ran away. He knows she is dead and as I said, can't refute the CARP he is spouting.

There is a method to his madness and I hope LE knows far more than we do.

IMO, they are attempting to paint Susan as a promiscuous *advertiser censored* to support their "theory" that she ran away with another man.

My question to them would be, why? If she had relationships with JP and SP, why would she need to look elsewhere?

Truly, their contention that she did run off with another man is not only ridiculous, but makes them both look like failures.

This whole thing is just gag-ifying. I know that's not a real word, but it is explanatory. Yuck!

ITA....my son is in town and we just got home from a nice family dinner at a great restaurant.....not sure I should risk ruining it by reading any more about SP!!!! AND I am pretty sure I would not want to see or read most of what would be on such a person's computer either.

jmo

Looks like Ed Troyer has his own Twitter account now:

PierceSheriff Detective Ed Troyer
The kids are fine they are in back yard eating pizza with a couple gentle detectives and no big scary cops..
35 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

There will be no arrests today. This is a evidence search warrant only
37 minutes ago

Media on scene multiple helicopters I will give initial brief in 10 minutes pio Lt Meritt from west valley will follow
1 hour ago

Follow me on twitter for updates west valley pio at scene with me 10 officers from west valley here with our detectives
1 hour ago

18615 94th Ave Ct E Puyallup WA check news tribune website for info
1 hour ago

Pierce County Sheriffs Department and West Valley Police now serving warrant at josh powell residence
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff

a detective on twitter!!! :rocker:

How on earth can you even stomach to look at or listen to a 'father' who says these awful sexual things about your wife? Even if he did not love her can he not see how sick and twisted this makes his father out to be???:banghead:IMO

After learning more about SP in these past few days, my guess is that JP was possibly "abused" by SP in a manner that JP would not want to become public. Thus there is something akin to emotional blackmail that would manifest itself in the type of control over JP that we see SP seems to have.

How on earth can you even stomach to look at or listen to a 'father' who says these awful sexual things about your wife? Even if he did not love her can he not see how sick and twisted this makes his father out to be???:banghead:IMO

Honestly, I think his father has some kind of creepy, sick control over all of his children - except for Jennifer.

My point exactly. How does he, Josh or anyone for that matter, benefit from that kind of disclosure? I don't it for a minute and to me this proves he is lying when he says he thinks Susan ran away. He knows she is dead and as I said, can't refute the CARP he is spouting.

There is a method to his madness and I hope LE knows far more than we do.

BBM

That is the key question, imo.

Possible explanations for his sudden spewing of these strange admissions:

1. He is just delusional/insane and cannot stop himself from talking

OR

2. HE IS SETTING UP AN EXPLANATION FOR POSSIBLE DNA DISCOVERY.

OR [ just saw a post by Mysteriew]

3. SP is just trying to wrangle a reasonable doubt by muddying up the waters, pulling a Cindy Anthony type manuever.

The psychologists will have a field day with this. Has Dr. Drew done any shows on this case? He ought to now.

I'm not the biggest Drew fan but there is a plethora off crap here to analyze.

Nancy - 4'11 - March 2009 - 45 minutes from Puyallup

Lindsey - 4'9 - June 2009 - 60 minutes from Puyallup

Susan - 5'4 - December 2009 - 17 hour time gap, distance not really relevant.

All brunette's.

I'm sure Steven Powell is just unlucky. To have women disappear around him.

Just like Ted Bundy was just unlucky that my cousin was murdered during the time period he happened to be in the state.

Difference being, Bundy had an airtight alibi - jail. Wonder if Steven does?
Maybe there is more to this search warrant than just Susan's case, we won't know for awhile.
SP kept Susan's underwear from 'dirty' clothes for years..........maybe he keeps more trophies around of women he lusted for????

I edited my earlier post after listening to the radio interview again.

SP said that one of the boys, C------, (not Josh), told LE that his mommy went on the camping trip.

It's about 9 min in to the interview.

http://www.knrs.com/pages/rod.html?article=9025399

Why would SP suggest they might arrest him ? Is there something there that he should be concerned about ? Need to tell us something further SP ? :waitasec:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...Cox-Powell-families-takes-national-stage.html
[snip]
“She was very flirtatious and very sexual with people," he said. "Frankly, sometimes I wish we had done a little more than we did."

......................I was looking for this quote for someone who asked about it, and sorry it took me so long to find it (watching too many stations, and reading too many news sources) and couldn't remember where it came from. BBM

That quote bothered me more than anything else he said. It's the epitome of... well, I'm not sure what. It crosses boundaries to the extremes - out into the ozone somewhere. It's just mind boggling.

a detective on twitter!!! :rocker:

OH GOOD! The investigators are relaxing with the boys, eating pizza, getting them to feel comfortable. And then maybe they can reminisce a little about their camping trip with dad, their sleeping mommy, and their Grandpa who met them at the crystal cave.

Why would SP suggest they might arrest him ? Is there something there that he should be concerned about ? Need to tell us something further SP ? :waitasec:

I know, he has certainly made himself a person of interest if he wasn't already.

That quote bothered me more than anything else he said. It's the epitome of... well, I'm not sure what. It crosses boundaries to the extremes - out into the ozone somewhere. It's just mind boggling.

I agree. And THIS is who is raising Susan's boys now. That is a travesty in itself. They really need to get away before he poisons their minds completely. :mad:

Honestly, I think his father has some kind of creepy, sick control over all of his children - except for Jennifer.

Yes, his estranged daughter Jennifer, didn't he say??

Boy oh boy, and I thought Cindy Anthony couldn't keep her mouth shut and stay out of the press. Cindy, meet Steve, Steve meet Cindy. What a battle that would be.

Keep lighting the way Susan, you're doing good. Keep bringing it home. I am so happy this is all unfolding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni
Back