Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is making me sick. I am sure when SP's grandchildren are older and watch these tapes they will be so very proud of grandpa and how he speaks of their mother. :no:

BBM

That is the key question, imo.

Possible explanations for his sudden spewing of these strange admissions:

1. He is just delusional/insane and cannot stop himself from talking

OR

2. HE IS SETTING UP AN EXPLANATION FOR POSSIBLE DNA DISCOVERY.

Hi Folks,

I've followed this case a bit, but haven't posted here before. Just wanted to ask... given how long she has been missing, is there really much chance of any identifiable DNA evidence being found? That seems unlikely to me. (I think the guy is just a complete out of control psychopath.)

Hi Folks,

I've followed this case a bit, but haven't posted here before. Just wanted to ask... given how long she has been missing, is there really much chance of any identifiable DNA evidence being found? That seems unlikely to me. (I think the guy is just a complete out of control psychopath.)

There has been talk that she was possibly 'saran wrapped' and dropped into an abandoned mine. IF SO, there is a good possibility of traces of DNA being found.

oh and :welcome: :fireworks:

This is making me sick. I am sure when SP's grandchildren are older and watch these tapes they will be so very proud of grandpa and how he speaks of their mother. :no:

I've been wondering this for a while now. The children of missing parents like Drew P, Ron C, & Josh's will get older and a few had something to say when their family member went missing about what happened. What will come out eventually?

I remember being 4 and 5 years old. Not everything but the big things still stand out. Bless their hearts as they remember and put things together.

Yes, his estranged daughter Jennifer, didn't he say??

Boy oh boy, and I thought Cindy Anthony couldn't keep her mouth shut and stay out of the press. Cindy, meet Steve, Steve meet Cindy. What a battle that would be.

Keep lighting the way Susan, you're doing good. Keep bringing it home. I am so happy this is all unfolding.

I'm not sure, Steve is really starting to make Cindy look like an amateur :slapfight:

He is controlling and narcissictic enough that I think he thinks he has to manage this for JP. And more than that, I wonder if he isn't offering himself up as reasonable doubt. No one can convict JP if there is a possibilty that SP did it independently. So he offers up his obsession as proof of what a 'stud' he is and shifts some of the focus to himself. He probably does have an alibi (but I don't know if his other two kids would be much of an alibi.) Still I wonder if they have thought of the fact that LE may try to prove a conspiracy between JP and SP?

The only thing worse than no suspects or evidence in a case is too many suspects and too much evidence that points different ways.

BBM

That is the key question, imo.

Possible explanations for his sudden spewing of these strange admissions:

1. He is just delusional/insane and cannot stop himself from talking

OR

2. HE IS SETTING UP AN EXPLANATION FOR POSSIBLE DNA DISCOVERY.

ITA agree katy, but I think mysteriew offers up a good theory for a third possibility.

There has been talk that she was possibly 'saran wrapped' and dropped into an abandoned mine. IF SO, there is a good possibility of traces of DNA being found.

oh and :welcome: :fireworks:

and they can get dna from bones ie: caylee anthony

and they can get dna from bones ie: caylee anthony

DNA of the person whose bones they are, yes. But DNA from a sex perp, on a body that has been dead for over a year and a half...even in "saran wrap" and even deep in a mine shaft (thru two summers)...strikes me as extremely unlikely.

Oh, and katydid, thanks for the welcome.

OH GOOD! The investigators are relaxing with the boys, eating pizza, getting them to feel comfortable. And then maybe they can reminisce a little about their camping trip with dad, their sleeping mommy, and their Grandpa who met them at the crystal cave.

That about sums it up. I think more than one is involved.

DNA of the person whose bones they are, yes. But DNA from a sex perp, on a body that has been dead for over a year and a half...even in "saran wrap" and even deep in a mine shaft (thru two summers)...strikes me as extremely unlikely.

Maybe Daddy knows more than we do, like his DNA may be on clothing or a towel or blanket that is with Susan's body.

I see your point, but who knows?

I see, I'm still thinking in terms of trying to ID her it's been so long.

Does LE think Susan ended up in WA? It is whats been on my mind. I could see Steve telling his son, "Let me have her before you get rid of her".

It has been running through my mind ever since this morning!

She could be alive at Steven Powell's house. Maybe she threatened to leave with the kids and they stopped her from leaving? I wouldn't be shocked at all.

She could be alive at Steven Powell's house. Maybe she threatened to leave with the kids and they stopped her from leaving? I wouldn't be shocked at all.

Those homes are too close together in that neighborhood, to have an adult woman held hostage.

There's such a thing as "accomplice after the fact", though. As well as evidence tampering.

Those homes are too close together in that neighborhood, to have an adult woman held hostage.

There's such a thing as "accomplice after the fact", though. As well as evidence tampering.

I don't think Susan is at that house.
But it could happen without anybody knowing.
Jaycee Dugard.

They definitely stopped her from leaving, but she is not alive. IMHO.

ITA agree katy, but I think mysteriew offers up a good theory for a third possibility.

Thanks for pointing that option out. I edited it to make it choice 3. It is a very CindyAnthony type maneuver for sure.

You are probably correct. Most likely he is just Battzhitt crazy.

Who knows, maybe SP has added an underground room. I think he is whacko enough to try to get away with anything!

The psychologists will have a field day with this. Has Dr. Drew done any shows on this case? He ought to now.

I'm not the biggest Drew fan but there is a plethora off crap here to analyze.

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I am watching my dvr of Dr. Drew from tonight and a promo for tomorrow says they will be covering Susan's case tomorrow night.

"Mother of two Susan Powell has been missing for over a year. Her husband says whats in her diary proves shes not missing. Her dad talks to us. HLN tomorrow night 9 eastern." <----- That is my transcription of the promo segment.

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I am watching my dvr of Dr. Drew from tonight and a promo for tomorrow says they will be covering Susan's case tomorrow night.

"Mother of two Susan Powell has been missing for over a year. Her husband says whats in her diary proves shes not missing. Her dad talks to us. HLN tomorrow night 9 eastern." <----- That is my transcription of the promo segment.

Thank you! Should be very interesting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1
Back