Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow! I never thought about the removing it idea. Could they have put it on just before doing the mine searches to see if he would travel back to check on or move something?

Possible. It depends on the device and how it worked. If it remotely transmitted information they could leave it on for a long time.

If it had an internal memory that they couldn't retrieve until they removed it... that is usually about two weeks.

Many will switch to the internal memory if they can't transmit... out of range or something like that.

I would think if there was GPS on the vehicle that they couldn't retrieve without removing the GPS... they would have removed it before executing the warrant. To get that information as well.

It is ALSO possible that there was a GPS on there, that they removed and replaced with another one.

Also possible there was no GPS at all. They didn't know about the rental car in the beginning... but I'm trying to give them more credit right now.

I am watching Nightline right now, steeling myself for SP's appearance. EEWWWWWWWW.

" Major New activity."

Police were looking for the journal...

Josh:[ when asked about the midnight camping trip in december, with 2 toddlers]

"well, we just go out and do things that are fun. People who know me know that time is hard for me to keep track of. "

I just sat and watched these two clowns fumble through this gross interview. SP is despicable, the way he lied and grinned and shared his sick, delusions with the national audience. EWWWWWWWWWW. He is even more sickening to watch than his moronic son. wow.

If Susan didn't have two tiny children then I could believe she would run away just to escape these two dangerous cretins. But she would NEVER have left those boys with them. NEVER.

Nothing like the fun of white knuckle driving in a blizzard at Midnight. Been there, done that :banghead:

Oh, but I forgot to take the 2 and 4 year olds with me!

Warning: Appearance may want you to commit an act of violence

Or make you want to vomit when this _____ tells us what his daughter in law did after she got out of the shower. :sick:

Seriously?! Even if it WAS true, which it is NOT... you shouldn't be talking about it on nationally TV! :sick:

Josh:[ when asked about the midnight camping trip in december, with 2 toddlers]

"well, we just go out and do things that are fun. People who know me know that time is hard for me to keep track of. "

IMO he must be too demented to take care of minor children if he can't tell if it's the middle of the night or a great day to go camping.

I have wondered that too.

At the end of this report; http://www.komonews.com/news/local/128419138.html

There is a clip from Josh in an interview. I'm horrible at reading body language but I get the suspicion he is remorseful for something. I'm wondering if the kids aren't asking about mommy a lot and he's feeling guilty.

ty for posting that link. now ive heard it all! and I feel like I need to go take a shower. I hurt for Susans mom and dad how shocking and how rude to say those horrible things about her. I hope the cops get to the bottom of this fast. This makes me sick and im so glad im not a cop. How would you like to deal with people like this everday of your life, no wonder cops can be jaded look at what they are dealing with.

My hubbys says I lived a sheltered life and I guess he is right, I was raised you dont cross those lines, or no one had to tell me I just knew my boudries and even if I had a girlfriend, her boyfriend was like my brother and i would never consider any type inappropriate relationship. gross my father-in-law even grosser and I dont buy 1 smidgen of it. That dad is looking more and more like a creep to me that is covering for or somehow involved more than he has led on.

im off for a good shower now.

*advertiser censored* cabinet.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

(snip)
“Steve was very proud of his stash of *advertiser censored* magazines he kept in a locked cabinet in his bedroom. He showed them to me when he lived at his previous Puyallup home,” Julia said.
Last fall Julia said Steve boasted that he still had the pair of Susan’s very sacred Mormon Temple Garment underwear that he stole from the dirty laundry when she and Josh lived at his house at the beginning of their marriage.
“Not only did he stash her underwear in his locked bedroom cabinet, he said he stashed her pictures, journals, and *advertiser censored* in there too,” Julia said.

AH-HA!!!!! to me this proves who the perve is...he was after her, not the other way around. She put her breast in his hand? Yeah right I want to call names now, but ill get in trouble < DizzyChick grumbles while heading to take a long soapy shower>

Just saw a report on the husband and father in law's comments.

They belong behind bars for that alone.

Any chance I can press charges against SP and have him arrested for violating my mind ? A million showers are not enough and wouldn't do any good :bang:

Any chance I can press charges against SP and have him arrested for violating my mind ? A million showers are not enough and wouldn't do any good :bang:

Only if I can press charges for them depriving me of food... because I'm too :sick: to eat anything.

This place is a great diet plan though... I don't know how most people can even eat after reading some of the things here. :waitasec:
I've lost 5 pounds this week and I don't need to lose 5 pounds! :waitasec:

Utah detectives confiscated at least six computer towers from the Pierce County neighborhood home where Josh Powell and his two sons live.

Josh Powell said investigators came to his house looking for Susan's private journals.

"The warrant is to take Susan's journals and any digital copies of the journals.
They said they want all the computers that could possibly have a copy of her journals,"
said Powell.

"I have never hurt my wife...I have never hurt her," said Powell.
"She's been suffering, she has very low self-esteem because of severe emotional abuse as a child.

She's had to live with that and I've had to try and help her get through that." :boohoo:

http://www.king5.com/home/Utah-police-search-Puyallup-home-of-Joshua-Powell-128419378.html

I certainly hope that warrant covered more than the journals...

I went to McD's just before I drove by his house and he wasn't in there. Nor was he at the park outside Country Hollow (Silver Creek Park) at that time ~7pm or so. Our library stays open til 9pm on Thursdays so he may have been there at least until close.

Oh armywife, I like how you roll!

Anytime you are in Texas and want to scope out a perp, gimme a call!:crazy:

The info about the *advertiser censored* and undergarment came from Steve Powell's ex-girlfriend Julie. Not sure when those details were revealed. Think it was in Isabelle's article from Aug 21st? Anyone?

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

If I were her I would be watching my back. I don't think the P's like to be crossed.

Nothing like the fun of white knuckle driving in a blizzard at Midnight. Been there, done that :banghead:

Oh, but I forgot to take the 2 and 4 year olds with me!

And a dead or unconscious wife in the back, and worrying about going in the ditch.

IMO he must be too demented to take care of minor children if he can't tell if it's the middle of the night or a great day to go camping.

In one of his sickening interviews he also said Saturday was a blur. Wonder why that was?

I have not really follow this case. But can someone tell me what the significance of her teen journals are?

I need some help. I could have sworn I read somewhere that JP told his sons when they asked where their mom was that she was looking for gems of some kind? Does anyone recall that at all? If so, could you point me back to it?

"I have never hurt my wife...I have never hurt her," said Powell.
"She's been suffering, she has very low self-esteem because of severe emotional abuse as a child.

She's had to live with that and I've had to try and help her get through that." :boohoo:

http://www.king5.com/home/Utah-police-search-Puyallup-home-of-Joshua-Powell-128419378.html

So, I wonder what he did to help her survive emotional abuse. So far we've heard that he introduced a sexual abuser in their lives, that she ran away from Josh in her underwear, that she might have preferred to leave her whole life behind without a word to anybody leaving everything she owned including her children, just so she could exchange her helper to some other random guy. It sounds like Josh's help was a smashing success.

I have not really follow this case. But can someone tell me what the significance of her teen journals are?

Supposedly the teen journals are supposed to show "suicidal tendencies." She (unconfirmed) took 20 aspirin?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back