Just one more day, mom...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One example of how CA really wanted to keep KC a cripple:

Remember in one of the jail visits when KC was telling her parents that she'd been giving all this a lot of thought and when she was out of jail and when Caylee was found, she was planning how they would handle everything. She mentioned she needed to get a job, and CA quickly jumped in and comforted her by telling KC when this was all over she certainly did not need to get a job, she could just spend her time with Kaylee. CA had a golden opportunity to support KC's notion that it was time to grow up and be more responsible, but no, CA just said to her darling little daughter, you don't need to even think about getting a job. Geez, way to go, CA. Keep her under your control.......don't raise your expectations of a grown daughter!

I see what you are saying about CA, but Im sure KC was deeply immersion in her fantasy world as usual, since of course she knew Caylee was never coming back. So any talk of jobs was fantasy as well. But I do think you are right, I would imagine whenever KC talked about jobs her mother said "well you have a child to care for, you better make sure you have child care other than me."

Not so sure bout that. (bolded) CA would think that is what a good mother/g-mother would say. CA's idea of a good m/gm is not normal. To this day (I bet) she doesn't see anythang wrong with what she said. I bet she she feels good about any and everythang she has said and done since day 1 or 31. CA is perfect and can get away with anythang. LOL

You got it! (bolded) AND that includes Perjury, as she can kerfunkel even herself into believing her own lies....just to win & be right.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :liar:

One example of how CA really wanted to keep KC a cripple:

Remember in one of the jail visits when KC was telling her parents that she'd been giving all this a lot of thought and when she was out of jail and when Caylee was found, she was planning how they would handle everything. She mentioned she needed to get a job, and CA quickly jumped in and comforted her by telling KC when this was all over she certainly did not need to get a job, she could just spend her time with Kaylee. CA had a golden opportunity to support KC's notion that it was time to grow up and be more responsible, but no, CA just said to her darling little daughter, you don't need to even think about getting a job. Geez, way to go, CA. Keep her under your control.......don't raise your expectations of a grown daughter!

Amen!

Exactly!! Or anything else remotely logical. Now remember, CA knew the cameras were rolling and everything she said was designed and slanted for the cameras. But I think when she told KC she didn't need to get a job, that slipped out without realizing she was supposed to be showing what a great mother and grandmother she was. Every time I think about this I get angry all over again. Whew, now I feel better.

Bold is mine-

Me too, me tooo!! Cindy is a SICK woman!

I am sure you are right, you almost feel sorry for her.....

I feel like 1 or 2 percent sorry for her too.

First of all, if she is a true sociopath I cannot imagine the difficulties she experiences not having a conscience. Without having a inborn conscience, proper and very strong boundaries are absolutely essential for her to even begin to be a well-functioning human being. Sociopath or not, Casey did not and does not have proper boundaries.

Second, I don't know how she puts up with either of her parents. Whether Casey is personality disordered or not, in my opinion that family is a hotbed of crazy-making. When Cindy (and even George) is in her "glory" running that yap of hers I start feeling really sorry for Casey. I can't help it.

My pity for her does not extend to forgiving her crimes though.

I feel like 1 or 2 percent sorry for her too.

First of all, if she is a true sociopath I cannot imagine the difficulties she experiences not having a conscience. Without having a inborn conscience, proper and very strong boundaries are absolutely essential for her to even begin to be a well-functioning human being. Sociopath or not, Casey did not and does not have proper boundaries.

Second, I don't know how she puts up with either of her parents. Whether Casey is personality disordered or not, in my opinion that family is a hotbed of crazy-making. When Cindy (and even George) is in her "glory" running that yap of hers I start feeling really sorry for Casey. I can't help it.

My pity for her does not extend to forgiving her crimes though.

I feel that way about all of them- Cindy included. These people are honestly disordered people they have warped sense of right and wrong, (It's OK to steal from your wife but not from your parent, It's OK to lie if it'll paint you in a better, gentler light) good and bad (Casey is not at fault here, her friends are and her father has made it clear he'd love to "teach them a lesson".. Cindy, judging Casey's friends for smoking weed while her own daughter sits in jail accused her granddaughters murder) and the people who they share the world with. (LE, FBI, lawyers.. Media, society, everyone is against them.. planting, plotting, lying, sneaking, stealing). They expect everyone to be like them... lying and sneaking and stealing . it's how it's justified. Regardless, I feel sadness and pity for every one of them, I honestly hope they all get help and get healthy. It's not too late!

That's what CA wanted to know. KC didn't keep to the script.

AD testified that she thought KC had not acted alone cuz she's not that smart.

Definate "food for thought".
I dare say no more...

OT: I got all excited when I heard (jeesh...now can't even remember the show's name now) That One NBC show aired last night that was loosely based on KC. And especially when I heard the rumor, that the "Grandparents would be well advised not to watch". So I watched it. As painful as it was! I'm speaking critically here. I detest most Network "dramas". Keyword: PHONEY!! It veered way off the A trail at the half-hour mark. Committed, I kept watching. "Topical" in it's plot line about childhood immunizations (MMR's-ie:Autisim-NOT!) When the show spoke of the RARE complications of childhood immuniaztions they failed to ever mention autisim (Too chicken NBC?-SHAME!)...blah, blah,
Whatever...what a let down. BUT, I could certainly see reasons for the A's NOT to watch it-(suicide).

I feel that way about all of them- Cindy included. These people are honestly disordered people they have warped sense of right and wrong, (It's OK to steal from your wife but not from your parent, It's OK to lie if it'll paint you in a better, gentler light) good and bad (Casey is not at fault here, her friends are and her father has made it clear he'd love to "teach them a lesson".. Cindy, judging Casey's friends for smoking weed while her own daughter sits in jail accused her granddaughters murder) and the people who they share the world with. (LE, FBI, lawyers.. Media, society, everyone is against them.. planting, plotting, lying, sneaking, stealing). They expect everyone to be like them... lying and sneaking and stealing . it's how it's justified. Regardless, I feel sadness and pity for every one of them, I honestly hope they all get help and get healthy. It's not too late![/QUOTE]

Ya Think??? Cindy will never accept "Help" & let go of her control over others, IMHO

I would like to hear from the board.. what they think would have happened if Casey would have had just one more day....

Taking off.. I guess would be the most likely answer... but lets see if we can come up with more scenarios.

Putting yourself in Casey's shoes.. what would she have done with the one more day...

First off I would not be in her shoes...by the grace of God..but if I were I'd find a way to get to Puerto Rico ...first I'd have to go to other state and find a way to get money to get there

<<She could be book smart>>

I don't think she's even "book smart". After watching all those tapes on NG, just my opinion, but I think she tries to come off like she's really intelligent and well-spoken, but if you listen to some of the stuff she says, you can tell she's not. For instance when she tells LA to say "if anyone has any information, please come forward WITHOUT haste". Does she know what "haste" means?

Another example (paraphrasing here) ... my hands were literally tied... when she was being interviewed by LE (this is on a tape NG keeps playing). She must not know what "literally" means, as opposed to "figuratively". And that thing about "in my gut I know Caylee's all right"- grrrr... doesn't she mean "my gut feeling is that Caylee's all right"?

A thread of all the KC language mutilations would be a fun way to spend the day! Right.

Casey said this to Cindy at the time of the 911 calls. I'm just curious - what do you think Casey planned to do if she had that extra day, if Cindy had agreed to wait a day?

One thought I had was that she'd tell Cindy that she was going to get Caylee, but then she'd head out to California to her friend Mark, telling Cindy that she'd taken Caylee with her.

I just wonder what she thought she could do in a day that would solve the problem.

Tink

I don't think she thought that far ahead. I think she just wanted her mom off her back so she could come up with something. What she would do, I don't know...no car, no money and out of excuses. Maybe a better story?

She would have convinced Cindy to NOT report Caylee missing!! That or she would have killed them all?

Maybe it all depends on how many "one more days" CA had already allowed her. Perhaps KC was accustomed to saying that and then have CA not follow up.

I don't think she thought that far ahead. I think she just wanted her mom off her back so she could come up with something. What she would do, I don't know...no car, no money and out of excuses. Maybe a better story?

bbm
I agree.
I think at that moment Casey was probably trying to figure out a way to con Cindy into believing another story so Cindy would back off and Casey could get away from her.
True..where she would go....??? What would she do..? No car, the only money she had was what was left that she stole from Amy.
But IMO Cindy was determined to see Caylee and she was NOT going to let Casey go...not after finally tracking her down...

First plan I think she would have called and insisted that Mark fly her out to California.......backup plan she would start her 24hr grace period from CA and get Lee immediately on board to help save her. Telling him what she had done knowing that Lee was her only hope. And as she was without car / money she would insist that he drive her far away, at a place chosen by her and tell him to abandon her at that spot! Telling him to never look for her as once he leaves, she will find ways out of there and go into the unknown. pretend to have amnesia, take on another name and life. She is so good at manipulating people she probably would feel confident that she could pull this off " no problem ". She could get Lee to tell CA that as Cindy wouldn't let things alone and she and Caylee had already moved on with totally new life that didn't include Cindy that she had no choice but to go pickup Caylee from where she had her stashed with someone temporarily and they left for parts unknown to continue their new " Bella Vita ".........JMO

Casey said this to Cindy at the time of the 911 calls. I'm just curious - what do you think Casey planned to do if she had that extra day, if Cindy had agreed to wait a day?

One thought I had was that she'd tell Cindy that she was going to get Caylee, but then she'd head out to California to her friend Mark, telling Cindy that she'd taken Caylee with her.

I just wonder what she thought she could do in a day that would solve the problem.

Tink

Yup, i think she woulda skipped town

First plan I think she would have called and insisted that Mark fly her out to California.......backup plan she would start her 24hr grace period from CA and get Lee immediately on board to help save her. Telling him what she had done knowing that Lee was her only hope. And as she was without car / money she would insist that he drive her far away, at a place chosen by her and tell him to abandon her at that spot! Telling him to never look for her as once he leaves, she will find ways out of there and go into the unknown. pretend to have amnesia, take on another name and life. She is so good at manipulating people she probably would feel confident that she could pull this off " no problem ". She could get Lee to tell CA that as Cindy wouldn't let things alone and she and Caylee had already moved on with totally new life that didn't include Cindy that she had no choice but to go pickup Caylee from where she had her stashed with someone temporarily and they left for parts unknown to continue their new " Bella Vita ".........JMO

Almost forgot........and if CA needed an explaination from Lee as to why they picked up ICA's car and she had to clean out the evidence and the smell of a dead body from the trunk. Lee would be instructed to tell CA that Casey had loaned her car to a friend. That friend..... had a friend, that overdosed on drugs and was found 2 days later and they used her car to transport the body back to the dead persons apartment because they didn't want to get involved !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back