KC standing by kidnap story per Lawyers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL but all I wanna know is "Where the hell is the blackjack"? It's been proven that she stole money to buy the BJ but where is it?

You know, this IS a stretch, but that jail dialogue between LA and KC where he queries her relentlessly about the frikken' phone, the Blackjack, and she goes into the "The Universal" "not for work or"... whatever blah blah, you all know the call I refer to, how they go on for long moments about the freakin' phone, but he never once asks her where the BABY is, and I'm sorry that's just one more wierd thing about this whole case. But maybe, just maybe, the BJ is in the bag... OMG. That would make the cops on the scene sit up and take notice-- hey, they DID!!!

All the prosecution has to keep repeating to the jury is...KC did NOT have a job for 2 years. KC did NOT need a baysitter because KC did NOT have a job. There is NO Babysitter, NO Nanny. No Kidnapper.

Also, since KC didn't have a job, she didn't have the INCOME to pay a babysitter and there is NO paper trail that would show she paid one.

"No evidence that shows she paid a babysitter."

No evidence.....get it Cindy?

working off of a lap top and its fight me...

that being said---has the search warrent be out yet? if not whats not to say they aren't investigating c&g????? something out there prevented them from talking with lkl last night--they were TOLD not to--granted they do have legal representation but that hasn't stopped them in the past....

jmo

I don't have those facts. I simply responded to a question. Ask Valrico Analyzer.

For a long time, the scale was tilted in favor of the defendant, because the prosecution had no proof of death.

Now, the tables are turned. In order to prevail with the 'nanny' theory, the defense will have to come up with proof of life of someone who doesn't exist.

Good luck with that.

It would be just plain insane for LE or prosecutors to go after a binder that contained papers or work product covered by attorney-client privilege.

If that is truly the case, the defense would ask for the binder to be immediately returned and request severe evidence sanctions during motions-in-limine and almost assuredly refer the matter to the State bar.

what is the "legal threshold" to declare it client/atty privilege? Would MN have to have seen it or would it transfer to their new atty?

Im not really going anywhere "conspiracy" blah blah blah with this..but I just found it curious. I can understand the laptop- looking for evidence of email origin regarding obstruction..but the binder, that was her bible...it's visible in all of her taped depo's.

what is the "legal threshold" to declare it client/atty privilege? Would MN have to have seen it or would it transfer to their new atty?

Im not really going anywhere "conspiracy" blah blah blah with this..but I just found it curious. I can understand the laptop- looking for evidence of email origin regarding obstruction..but the binder, that was her bible...it's visible in all of her taped depo's.

It would contain communications between Casey and her attorneys.

I'm confused, too. What client/atty privilege? Cindy wasn't represented for well over a month between Nejame and the most current. She wouldn't be covered under Casey's privilege with JB. Maybe MH or another attorney can tell us....

working off of a lap top and its fight me...

that being said---has the search warrent be out yet? if not whats not to say they aren't investigating c&g????? something out there prevented them from talking with lkl last night--they were TOLD not to--granted they do have legal representation but that hasn't stopped them in the past....

jmo

Hi Zoey..not making a big deal of this..my curiosity is just getting the best of me.

My point..and not even trying to make one...is whether a warrant for eveidence related to the death of Caylee for the A home would allow them to sieze a binder of Cindy's. If so, wouldnt it be treated as Atty/client privilege? If so, what makes that determination? lastly, because the warrant covers (as far as we know) evidence related to caylee's death, could binder contents be entered into evidence for obstruction case.

I just HAVE to believe the warrant was written or a seperate warrant issued related to obstruction as well...why else would they take the laptop of CA's if not...

What are your thoughts...? My main concern is i don't want LE to get over zealous and screw up what has been a textbook operation.

It would be just plain insane for LE or prosecutors to go after a binder that contained papers or work product covered by attorney-client privilege.

If that is truly the case, the defense would ask for the binder to be immediately returned and request severe evidence sanctions during motions-in-limine and almost assuredly refer the matter to the State bar.

Well, it's not the attorney's notebook--they would have to make it known now to retrieve it but there's nothing illegal that I see in taking anything that may be relevant to evidentiary discovery from a search warrant. What would make notes different than vacumm bags?
The only way CA could have not had it seized (and we don;t know if they did) would have been to have it labeled: "Confidential use for counsel only in anticipation of litigation."

It would contain communications between Casey and her attorneys.

ok. So if it said in large letters inside " Mr. NeJame....KC told me everything..she did it, etc" then it would not be admissable because it was privileged communication between CA and her atty?

I The interests of the lawyer in such cases are securred by payment. Ideally of real currency. While there are plenty of Pro Bono cases offered, particularly for indigent defendents, I am starting to wonder what the driving mechanism of this dream team is? It is apparent that KC cannot pay them outright in the traditional manner. So what is the payment mechanism? or what is the driving motivation of the dream team lawyers? That traditional "pay the lawyer for services" as an important piece of the process. It insures that the lawyers is contracted to support the clients interests, and is not also working his or her own interests to the detriment of the defendent. In this case I see alot of publicity hounds jumping on the band wagon to drum up their own interests and there is a strong posibility that they are not serving the defendent in a proper or appropriate manner, as the very question of their interests conflicts with the clients? Am I making any sense?

It is not clear that the parents haven't struck a $$$$$ deal with some media entity that is supplying the funds to hire these hacks. That, to me, ia the most likely explanation for their sudden wealth. L KIng might comp em a hotel in LA but he is not gonna do it in orlando after they leave LA...and LE isn't going to put them up at the Ritz....

I would believe the hacks are all publicity hounds that comp their services if there is a known history of ALL of them doing it. Maybe there is. I doubt it.

I think the parents have extorted big blood money from the media (book, movie rights) and are going to try and use it to defend the little devil.

imo.

"Casey Anthony handed her daughter off to a woman in a park who was with another woman in a car," Black told FOXNews.com. "

ummm, I thought KC left Caylee at Sawgrass Apts where Zani babysat, but now I guess the Rob Dick version, at J Blanchard Park was the Truth, right???

If her defense team keeps this carp up, we'll watch her get the needle, LIVE!!!

Weird, I thought they jumped her and took the baby! The defense regarding the babysitter is complete idiocy and will make them look like utter fools. Only an imbecile would believe that story at this point...the reasonable doubt factor (that she may still be alive) being eliminated now makes me feel so much better regarding the outcome of Casey's trial. The nanny story is just not going to fly with anyone who has a fraction of a brain. Ridiculous.

Well, it's not the attorney's notebook--they would have to make it known now to retrieve it but there's nothing illegal that I see in taking anything that may be relevant to evidentiary discovery from a search warrant. What would make notes different than vacumm bags?
The only way CA could have not had it seized (and we don;t know if they did) would have been to have it labeled: "Confidential use for counsel only in anticipation of litigation."

They are generally so labeled.

ok that sounds logical..Thanks my fellow Devil Dog!

I'm almost feeling sorry for Casey's attorneys. If she sticks with this story, they have to go with it. They can't possibly believe it. Can you imagine what it must be like, having to go into court and try to convince a jury of a story you don't believe yourself, knowing that the story is so outrageous that the jury will be laughing in your face?
I would imagine that this is SOP for criminal defense attorneys. The truth is dangerous--if they know it, they can't allow their clients to tell a different story. Suborning perjury is verboten. They usually know, the same way we know, that a story is bogus. But that doesn't mean they want to either know or present "the truth."

They create their own version, and present it in a way that best suits their purposes.

lets say there really is a nanny, (there isn't but pretend, like casey does) she has been babysitting caylee for over two years, why kidnap her now and why kill her now? doesn't make sense.

there is no nanny and JB can't prove it!

I wonder if JB will still be saying.....With my opening statement "You will all understand".

I believe they will understand after JB's opening statement. They will understand that Casey is a cold hearted sociopathic lying child murderer with a jackass for an attorney.

They will understand, just like we all do. We should all place our bets now on how many times someone on the jury:

laughs out loud
rolls their eyes
or actual utters the phrase "WTF did he just say?!?!?!?!!"

Weird, I thought they jumped her and took the baby! The defense regarding the babysitter is complete idiocy and will make them look like utter fools. Only an imbecile would believe that story at this point...the reasonable doubt factor (that she may still be alive) being eliminated now makes me feel so much better regarding the outcome of Casey's trial. The nanny story is just not going to fly with anyone who has a fraction of a brain. Ridiculous.

imho..I think Black just shanked the ball on that punt.

1. He just confirmed the defense's possible likely strategy
2. He confirmed the story that Rob Black and LP had previously stated KC told them, that really had no value, because her atty's were safe with the "he said, she said" thing...by him using the story, it is now confirmed that she said it to them as well.

We need Todd Black to stay on the case. He's a huge help to the.....prosecution!

Thank God the defense never heard the saying "LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back