KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally doubt if it was a minor involved. I think the charges would be much more than misdemeanors. Plus the L&L statute specifically says "man and woman", I would assume that is referring to adults, plus if it was a sex charge with a minor she WOULD have to be an RSO.

Edit- Oh yeah, I also want to add that we need to be very careful about speculation of this type as it is the kind of thing that gets valuable threads like this shut down. I'm not pointing fingers and in fact have been guilty of it to some degree myself, but maybe we can all try to be careful in this area.

I think it depends on when it occurred. She could have pled down from L&L with a minor to just L&L. Or she could have been soliciting in public, which, to me is detremental to a child who might see her. moo

Hey sleuthers, also try using different spellings of the S name.

Like one that ends in Y instead of i. I found a few more that way but not the L & L. Yet.

Thank you, keep looking. :blowkiss:

Did you notice further down in this article......this information??

It should be noted, that the founders and or board members past and present of NLHF, have among their business interests, 2 telemarketing firms that operate a phone sex line and credit card rate reduction calling program of which there have been numerous complaints from consumers and pending litigation from consumers that feel they have been ripped off.

I wonder if it's this company? I have gotten calls from numerous Fla. numbers. I never answer the calls but have looked them up on 'whocallsme.com.

1 Oct
Bogus and Scam Credit Counseling Groups Become Target Of Florida Legal System

Posted by as Ask Steve, Bankruptcy, Credit Report, Credit Score, Debt Consolidation Loan, Get Out of Debt, Marketing, Technology

TALLAHASSEE, FL - Attorney General Bill McCollum today unveiled his office’s latest consumer protection initiative in the form of a coordinated enforcement effort targeting potentially improper tactics in Florida’s debt relief industry. In a statewide initiative, the Attorney General’s Economic Crimes Division has taken legal action against five companies and opened formal investigations into the practices of an additional five companies, all of which were purportedly offering debt relief services including credit counseling, credit repair, debt management, and credit card rate reduction services.
“As more Floridians facing financial difficulties are turning to debt relief organizations for help, an increasing number of these companies are taking advantage of the nationwide financial situation and defrauding consumers,” said Attorney General McCollum. “Our efforts will send a message to this industry that preying on consumers in financial distress will not be tolerated.”
The statewide initiative was launched in response to the growing number of consumer complaints regarding the debt relief industry. To date this year, the Attorney General’s office has received more than 1,400 debt relief-related complaints, which represents a 62-percent increase from the previous year. Complaints allege that certain companies promise services and savings that they don’t provide, refuse to make refunds, and often leave the consumer worse off financially than they were when they signed on.
Consumer advocacy groups recommend that consumers with mounting debts try first to resolve their financial problems themselves, before seeking the assistance of a debt relief organization.
“Many times a collection agency will settle for a lower payment, and even eliminate late fees and penalties if a consumer tries to negotiate their debt. This may leave a blemish on a consumer’s credit report, but it’s one of several ways to stop the downward spiral into deep debt,” said Brad Ashwell, a consumer advocate for the Florida Public Interest Research Group. “However, fraudulent practices can devastate consumers already suffering from debt and I commend the Attorney General’s aggressive actions against these harmful practices.”
The following legal actions were announced today:
Lawsuit filed against IXE Accelerated Financial Services
The Attorney General’s Economic Crimes Division filed a lawsuit against an Orlando-based company accused of making misleading promises regarding credit card rate reduction services. IXE Accelerated Financial Services (IXE) allegedly offered credit card rate reduction and credit counseling services to consumers primarily through telephone solicitations and collected fees from consumers, but never provided the services.
http://tinyurl.com/6k3mwo

Isn't that what Bianche and Buono did to get their victims? Imppersonate police officers? (And I know I misspelled their names.

Yeah, not something to take lightly. A good friend of my stepdaughter, in Colorado, was abducted and murdered because of the same type of situation. The details of that case would horrify you.

I cant even imagine it SuziQ... it literally makes me cringe at the thought!

With all the theories we have thrown around with JK, one was someone who appeared to be LE...

I think it depends on when it occurred. She could have pled down from L&L with a minor to just L&L. Or she could have been soliciting in public, which, to me is detremental to a child who might see her. moo

Thank you for pointing this out. Most charges, a good majority, are plead down and the original charges and crime are much worse. What we see is only a tip of the iceburg.

With all the theories we have thrown around with JK, one was someone who appeared to be LE...

She was no dummy, so it makes you wonder doesn't it? JK's case has been neglected and needs closer scrutiny. Maybe someone can post her link to check out? I'm off to walk the dogs. BRB.

Yeah, not something to take lightly. A good friend of my stepdaughter, in Colorado, was abducted and murdered because of the same type of situation. The details of that case would horrify you.

I remember those cases SuziQ...cases because there were a few as I recall..

I got pulled over coming home through Utah on HWY 40...a desolate stretch of road at night (headlight went out) I can tell you...I refused to roll down my window, had my cell phone out seeing if I could get a signal, and asked to see the cops ID! He was very nice, said he did not blame me...

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think Jenn would have fallen for it with the looks of this guy at all. If she had been out on the highway, possibly...but not in her apartment complex. Hugs~

The one that one person thought was LE was the very thin guy in the photo anyway. Don't want you to worry.

Do I think DM is connected with JK? No... not at all... IMHO. However, that was one of the theories (the LE-imposter) that would make you go hmmmm....

Let me find her link and will post.

I believe the L&L hasw to do with HER, not him. He apparently just stalks women.....lol

OK, this is just plain BAD of me :rolleyes:...but after seeing Mr. KidFinders in the tape at Blanchard Park...well, I can tell you if I was casting a movie about "Mr. Touches Me Inapropiately", if you know what I mean? He would be 1st in line...:eek:

I remember those cases SuziQ...cases because there were a few as I recall..

I got pulled over coming home through Utah on HWY 40...a desolate stretch of road at night (headlight went out) I can tell you...I refused to roll down my window, had my cell phone out seeing if I could get a signal, and asked to see the cops ID! He was very nice, said he did not blame me...

Oh my, hwy 40. I'm in Utah. Scary. I had a similar incident outsite Cheyene on I-80. Situations like that are scary. You handled it correctly.

Yep, police impersonation is not to be taken lightly.

If you all could come up with half of what you have come up with here on caylee's thread then WOW

and btw there are 7 threads previous to what i linked you to which you can find at the bottom of my link .

These r Rev. G's Blog's today it addresses KFN r someone stalking him& his family.

Link:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=449793773

<snipped>
If you know who this person is, please let me know.

If you are in any way affiliated with this site/forum and are in my friends list please do me the courtesy of deleting yourself.

I have no problem with honest intellectual discussion of this case. Many of you I have met from those circumstances. It is my speculative opinion that this person is either a member of the Anthony Family, legal team, private investigative team, KFN, or a misguided friend.

A 2nd link included within blog is:
http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/6/t/RICHARD-GRUND.html

Link to 2nd part of his blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=449816794

I hope it is ok to post these if not will a mod kindly delete it. Thanks

These r Rev. G's Blog's today it addresses KFN r someone stalking him& his family.

Link:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=449793773

<snipped>
If you know who this person is, please let me know.

If you are in any way affiliated with this site/forum and are in my friends list please do me the courtesy of deleting yourself.

I have no problem with honest intellectual discussion of this case. Many of you I have met from those circumstances. It is my speculative opinion that this person is either a member of the Anthony Family, legal team, private investigative team, KFN, or a misguided friend.

A 2nd link included within blog is:
http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/6/t/RICHARD-GRUND.html

Link to 2nd part of his blog:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=449816794

I hope it is ok to post these if not will a mod kindly delete it. Thanks

Wow, I'm having visions of Cowboy dude aka Nemame, NLH, KFN,SK, Nejame, the possibilities are endless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504