Kidnapping Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry the PC comments are on the WMBF page, another local station, I got them confused. Here's a link and I searched Sidney Moorer's name and several post to the timeline came up. PC was commenting on the May 5th post.
https://www.facebook.com/wmbfnews/?fref=ts

I wish someone would have asked PC about the pay phone, and I wish she'd have answered. In all of the rants that go on, I've never seen them address this.

Weren't the rest of the pre-trial motions supposed to be held by May 2nd? Were they held? Haven't seen anything mentioned or reported about that. Could it be that the motions were shot down and that's what started their latest round of interviews and rants?

Weren't the rest of the pre-trial motions supposed to be held by May 2nd? Were they held? Haven't seen anything mentioned or reported about that. Could it be that the motions were shot down and that's what started their latest round of interviews and rants?

June 13 through June 17 – Final hearing dates for any and all pretrial matters that need to be resolved prior to trial.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31551...ce-charges-in-heather-elvis-case?sf23052679=1

Babcann, IIRC the jury Questionnaires are supposed to be mailed back May 2, or in the mail by May 2? I may be very incorrect and I apologize if I am.

Babcann, IIRC the jury Questionnaires are supposed to be mailed back May 2, or in the mail by May 2? I may be very incorrect and I apologize if I am.

May 2 – Eight hundred juror summons and questionnaires will be mailed out

June 2 – Questionnaires are due by this date

June 3 – List given to the sheriff’s offense on no responses

June 13 through June 17 – Final hearing dates for any and all pretrial matters that need to be resolved prior to trial.

June 17 – Attorneys to provide witness list to the court

June 20 – Jury panel arrives and the qualification process begins. A jury will be chosen and the trial will begin upon qualification of the panel

June 27 – Trial continues if necessary

Thanks. Must have confused it with the questionaires.

You were not confused, they originally said the motions would all be heard right before the jury questionnaire went out. Not sure if it was just reported incorrectly at first or if they moved them back.

May 2 – Eight hundred juror summons and questionnaires will be mailed out

June 2 – Questionnaires are due by this date

June 3 – List given to the sheriff’s offense on no responses

June 17 – Attorneys to provide witness list to the court

June 20 – Jury panel arrives and the qualification process begins. A jury will be chosen and the trial will begin upon qualification of the panel

June 27 – Trial continues if necessary

JerseyGirl, thank you for being a valuable member and setting MY record straight. LOL

I think (and I'm sure it's been discussed) this lashing out on social media is just a desperate last minute attempt. I suspect it will only escalate as the pre-trial motions get closer. There is no way they are getting a change of venue (IMO).

I do wonder what the plan is for TM though? Are they waiting to see what comes out at his trial to then move forward with hers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horry County leaders refuse to explain retirement deal with ex-police chief
By Jo Brown and Ryan Webb
Published: May 9, 2016, 3:02 pm Updated: May 9, 2016, 9:14 pm

CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County leaders refuse to explain a payment to let the police chief retire early and some county council members told News13 they didn’t know about it.

Saundra Rhodes retired on May 6, 19 months before she was eligible for retirement.

Documents released on Monday show that Horry County paid out more than $61,145.37 to the South Carolina Retirement Systems to allow Rhodes to retire early with full benefits.

[...]

Who✓, What✓, Where✓, When✓, Why?, How? :scared:

Horry County leaders refuse to explain retirement deal with ex-police chief
By Jo Brown and Ryan Webb
Published: May 9, 2016, 3:02 pm Updated: May 9, 2016, 9:14 pm

CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County leaders refuse to explain a payment to let the police chief retire early and some county council members told News13 they didn’t know about it.

Saundra Rhodes retired on May 6, 19 months before she was eligible for retirement.

Documents released on Monday show that Horry County paid out more than $61,145.37 to the South Carolina Retirement Systems to allow Rhodes to retire early with full benefits.

[...]

Who✓, What✓, Where✓, When✓, Why?, How? :scared:

BBM - Do you think this will have any implications for this trial? Also, do any of you think that the M's lawyers may be complicit in allowing their clients to spout off to the news stations their theories of being set up by Horry County?

BBM - Do you think this will have any implications for this trial? Also, do any of you think that the M's lawyers may be complicit in allowing their clients to spout off to the news stations their theories of being set up by Horry County?

I don't think so. IMOO the lawyers are telling them to SHUT UP. Imagine trying to defend those people!

I know we've discussed this before. But, when did SM actually meet Heather? There seems to be some inconsistencies. Was it June, September, or as early as March?

*Not all dates are specific to when the action actually occurred. Dates with MSM links are when the article was posted.

Q: When did SM start working at TK?

BBM for focus

Nov 17, 2012

Heather began working at the Tilted Kilt

###

[Heather's tweets after 6/12 seem to refer to SM. The ones prior could be coincidental?]

Mar 24: Heather tweeted that she wanted to get a job as a Disney princess
Mar 25: Heather tweeted that she needed to be in Florida, couldn't stand the distance
Apr 22: Heather tweeted a picture of Mickey and Minnie rings and said she needed a man who needed them as much as she did
Jun 12: Heather tweeted I gots a taste for men who're older
Jul 7: Heather tweeted about her attraction to "the guy who builds things at my job"
Jul 10: Heather tweeted that "Sydney will be there" so she had to make an appearance, later tweeting that she was in too deep but watch her get deeper
Jul 13: @sexy_brooke_ I work at hob but I'll be there [TK] to get food later. Also Sydney will be there tonight so you know I gotta make an appearance
Sep 21: Heather tweeted a quote from a book, The Daughter of Smoke and Bone: "Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well."
Nov 5: Heather tweeted "66 days" on Twitter, and retweeted a Daniel Tosh quote about "married fellas" cheating on or murdering their wives

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

###

June

Elvis, 20, and Sidney Moorer, 38, began a relationship in June of 2013 - but it ended, prosecutors said at a bond hearing Monday, when Moorer's wife Tammy learned about it in October and began sending threatening messages to Elvis.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-missing-sc-woman-had-relationship-with-murder-suspect/

###

March 19, 2014

On her husband’s cell phone, Tammy Moorer found evidence of the pair’s interactions. Elder cited a sampling of messages Tammy Moorer sent to Elvis in response, threatening her with physical harm and calling her an array of derogatory terms.

“Hey sweetie ready to meet the Mrs.,” Tammy Moorer texted to Elvis, who only responded twice during that time period.

“I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore,” Elvis said in a return text on Nov. 1. Five days later, Tammy Moorer texted her again: “by the way dad no longer owns a phone.” This time, Elvis responded only with a period.

That day, Nov. 5, Elder said, was the last time Elvis saw Sidney Moorer . She had no contact with him until Dec. 18.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/crime/article9105041.html

###

Dec 19, 2013

From the original police report:

Entity 1 stated that he contacted his cellular provider (T-Mobile), who provided him with call history for the victim's phone and he advised me that the last phone calls were at approximately 0600 hours on December 18th and the calls were back and forth between the victim and entity 4. Cpl Furr spoke with entity 4, via telephone, and stated that he has not seen the victim since October, and then admitted to have spoken to her on the phone last night. Entity 4 stated that he called her to tell her to quit calling him and that was it. Entity 4's statement contradicts what the victim supposedly told Entity 3.

###

Dec. 19, 2013

Elvis was reported missing Dec. 19, 2013, after Horry County police found her car, which was registered to her father, parked at the Peachtree boat landing in Socastee, and remains missing. She was last seen Dec. 17, 2013 and last heard from Dec. 18, 2013.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article74727932.html (Posted April 30, 2016)

###

Feb 6, 2014

Moorer told police in the report that he hasn’t seen Heather Elvis since October, and then admitted to speaking with Elvis the previous night, the report continued.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html

###

March 18, 2014

Elvis, 20, and Sidney Moorer, 38, began a relationship in June of 2013 - but it ended, prosecutors said at a bond hearing Monday, when Moorer's wife Tammy learned about it in October and began sending threatening messages to Elvis.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-missing-sc-woman-had-relationship-with-murder-suspect/

###

March 18, 2014

"Someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath," a Nov. 1, 2013 message from Tammy Moorer read, according to prosecutors. "You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way won't have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one."

The same day, Elvis reportedly received another message that read, "I've been having Sidney followed since Jan. 2012.. it's best you call back and speak to me, save yourself. Hey ...... you ready to meet the MRS?"

###

March 18, 2014

Citing a Dec. 19 police report, WBTW reported that Sidney Moorer told police that he hadn't seen Heather Elvis since October, but admitted speaking with her the night she vanished to tell her to stop contacting him.

###

Dec 22, 2014

While [P] Caison acknowledges Sidney was wrong to start an affair with Elvis, a 20-year-old waitress he met while doing repair work at the old Tilted Kilt restaurant, she said the affair doesn’t make him a killer.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_f7a100dc-884d-11e4-ad47-9f17d0809dfe.html

###

April 30, 2016 (post date)

Sidney Moorer said he and Elvis were involved for roughly five or six weeks from about September to October 2013, but he said they didn’t have a “deep” relationship.

“We didn’t sit around and have long discussions about her feelings and stuff like that. She told me some things about her family life and stuff like that,” Sidney Moorer said.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article74727932.html

I think there are probably a range of dates:

1. When Heather first saw SM
2. When Heather first started paying attention to SM (i.e. she found him attractive)
3. When Heather first met or spoke to SM
4. When the affair actually started
5. The dates HE/SM actually got together
6. When Heather & SM last saw each other / end of affair

We don't know the exact dates of these events at this point. SM wouldn't have been party to Heather's initial thoughts/attraction/giggling over the married SM. That she shared on social media and with her friends. The "affair" itself (i.e. sexual contact) may have only been a couple months or maybe 3. Long enough for "The Mrs" to find out.

I always thought that the affair started in July. I also believe that it was more than that for the both of them. How did Tammy find out about the affair? I don`t think I ever saw that discussed. Once Tammy finally found out who Heather was and how young and beautiful, her world spun into chaos. Especially with Heather`s good looks and all of the things that she was writing about Sid. She was out to get him at the time and make him her own. That was a huge threat. Tammy was losing it and couldn`t leave it alone. I believe that is the reason for the big road trip from Nov. until Dec. It was to have him all to herself and away from Heather. I wonder if that trip was as happy as she said it was? Ole Sid was probably thinking about Heather the whole time. Wondering what she was doing. Once they got back on the 11th, there was the threat of Heather again. The only way Tammy could find peace was to do away with her competition on 12/18/13.

I always thought that the affair started in July. I also believe that it was more than that for the both of them. How did Tammy find out about the affair? I don`t think I ever saw that discussed. Once Tammy finally found out who Heather was and how young and beautiful, her world spun into chaos. Especially with Heather`s good looks and all of the things that she was writing about Sid. She was out to get him at the time and make him her own. That was a huge threat. Tammy was losing it and couldn`t leave it alone. I believe that is the reason for the big road trip from Nov. until Dec. It was to have him all to herself and away from Heather. I wonder if that trip was as happy as she said it was? Ole Sid was probably thinking about Heather the whole time. Wondering what she was doing. Once they got back on the 11th, there was the threat of Heather again. The only way Tammy could find peace was to do away with her competition on 12/18/13.

IIRC she found out on Halloween night by finding messages on SM's phone.

I was always of the opinion they were at the flirting stage from April 2013. Anything Sidney says about the affair can't be relied on because he is a lying liar and needed to make the affair seem a blip in time to Tammy.

Phone records will tell the real timeline. In my opinion, I don't think SM has been truthful with TM and this is part of his fear about the upcoming trial. I think there was more to the relationship and I think it lasted longer than he told TM. He lies and lied. Why in the world would TM ever believe him? Don't forget the only time TM spoke with Heather was to see if she would accompany her when she saw her divorce attorney, according to SM. I don't believe that story either.

I know we've discussed this before. But, when did SM actually meet Heather? There seems to be some inconsistencies. Was it June, September, or as early as March?[/URL]

I'm sure HE's friends and co-workers know the answers to these questions and they've (unfortunately for nosy me) have done a great job keeping things under wraps.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back