Kiomarie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she sold Caylee to Kio and somehow got her to PR with family there and is planning on meeting up there later

I'll send an email to him but what info should I put?
Just a link to this thread?
Give me some good info that will catch his attention.

I think the parallels between Casey's story of who ZG was compared to Kiomarie's real life. The similarities in appearance among other things between the ZG that visited sawgrass.
Maybe link him to this thread- there have definitely been a lot of good things found in this one tonight.

I can't believe I'm sitting here after midnight reading a dog's profile on myspace :crazy:

Seriously! (My Shih Tzu is giving me funny looks). But did you all see this on the page? Bolding is mine.

Scooter's Blurbs
About me:
Well im just like any other puppy. I love people and I do mean love them, so much they get mad cuz I wont leave them alone, kinda like my mom and dads friend casey. I love to eat anything and I like to play non stop. I have yet to see another Corgi like me tho, but my mom and dad take good care of me.

Could be the "other Casey"...

Can anyone turn tis over to LE before the myspace pages mysteriously disappear! Like so many others have done lately

maybe put something about websleuths or,,, I know, put in the subject something like, requested info for Tony Padilla, I guess:waitasec:

I'll send an email to him but what info should I put?
Just a link to this thread?
Give me some good info that will catch his attention.

Maybe she sold Caylee to Kio and somehow got her to PR with family there and is planning on meeting up there later

maybe this is where the 15 grand comes in?

This statement is eerily hunting right now: the one about she never said why Caylee was no longer in Orlando.

After reading those docs last night, I truly had no hope that this baby was alive. But tonight, I have renewed hope.

I keep wondering the same thing too. I'm not sure where to send it.

Does anyone have the documents opened??YURI's email address is in there..detective..send him this link.

Mother/daughter? Isn't one 38 and the other around 20?

Holy crap batman! Something on ZG's page made me think she had other children, older ones. Umm it was in her pics....Crap I can't find her page again..

maybe put something about websleuths or,,, I know, put in the subject something like, requested info for Tony Padilla, I guess:waitasec:

I just sent the link to this thread to the bounty hunter email....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus