Kristian S Horman was arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a photo of him from his marriage in 2008.

I don't know if I am allowed to post the link?

It also shows his wife and youngest child.

I think one was already posted that lasted about 3 seconds. :)

No, please, I already did that and its deleted, I tried to take out the photo, but it didn't work and showed up anyway, cause I had no idea what I was doing when I tried it.

HI wrinkles :blowkiss: Please don't post. thanks.

I don't want this thread to turn into a debate on if a Man or Woman Molist one sex are they likely to molist another sex. I will just say it happens every single day. I should know I am a survivor of this very thing. My adoptive children are as well and my husband is in LE and see's it all the time.

I am backing out of this thread as I see no good coming to it.

Posted in red because it is Kyrons Fav color!

Sorry you ever had to go through such a nightmare. Please don't leave, your experiences will help educate. moo mho

No, it appears there was a conviction in April of this year and the charges are from an incident in Jan. 2009, and this was a sentencing date. I am going to go pull up the links now and will edit them in.

This is what I've been reading, too, Raeann (that the incident occurred in Jan 2009). Therefore, his arrest would NOT be connected to Kyron's disappearance...although he IS related to Kyron (Uncle).

Clifford Robert Olson raped and murdered male and female of all different ages.

And this guy has one conviction. One. Of a teenage girl who lived in the house with him.

I fail to see the similarities of the two offenders. JMO.

I disagree. Most molestors have a preference and rarely deviate from that preference. There are reams of scholarship out there about this.

I agree Puff. Most don't deviate. It all depends on what their profile shows and also the stage they are in. When spiraling at the end they often change their MO.

I'm not an expert but have learned a lot from watching every Criminal Minds show made I think. They have had so many shows about this very subject. xox MOO

Good enough...

I will not post the link for the obvious reasons.

Now then... This trial was on the 16th of June? Kyron disappeared on the 4th?

Hmmm... Just thinking... What if Kyron knew something that might have come out in court at some point and make things worse for someone who was already in trouble? Could it be a motive for that someone to arrive for one of Kyron's events and make sure that he could never be a witness against him -- maybe getting him put away for life?

There is a baby in that photo. Please don't post it. It also contains the victim's name.

I didnt think we knew who the victim was ?? It never said it was one of his kids. I thought based on the charge it Would Not have been his child because that would of been 1st degree??? Am I mistaken? And lived with him?? I didnt see any info like that either.

This guy wouldn't have been wearing one of those ankle tracking device things - would he?

I didnt think we knew who the victim was ?? It never said it was one of his kids. I thought based on the charge it Would Not have been his child because that would of been 1st degree??? Am I mistaken?

It's not one of his kids.

This is what I've been reading, too, Raeann (that the incident occurred in Jan 2009). Therefore, his arrest would NOT be connected to Kyron's disappearance...although he IS related to Kyron (Uncle).

His arrest in this case is not connected to Kyron, but that does not in any way eliminate him as a possible participant in Kyron's case. He was not in jail, he was familiar with the child, and knew the family and their routines.

Clifford Robert Olson raped and murdered male and female of all different ages.

Hi there, I am familiar with that case, horrible (I lived a couple blocks away from him at that time). As a rule these perps. do usually have age preferences, but oddly enough it is not uncommon to assault both sexes. Just my recollection on reading up on another case & I was stunned about both sexes.

And this guy has one conviction. One. Of a teenage girl who lived in the house with him.

And how many crimes does it take before one is caught, brought to trial and convicted? Many I believe. Statistics for SK's are alarmingly high as well. Sexual molesters are that for life ~ no cure. IMO

pufnstuf said:

Just because he "only" molested one girl does NOT mean he would not molest a boy!
There are tons of cases where this has happened.

Most molesters do not stop at one IMO.

Puf, there are examples out there.

I gave one a couple pages back.

IMO a molester is perverted and not picky.

I am just saying that just because someone is Capable of molesting an adolescent teenaged girl he would not molest a young boy. It does happen. Not saying it happened in this case at all. I have no idea. Just saying it is not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member