KS KS - Adam Herrman, 11, Towanda, 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
About the above post - It is a link to a little boy Adam's age who was found but can't be identified. I can't help but to wonder.

Hey guys. I am hoping everyone can help me. I am writing nancy grace's show she is doing on missing people and hoping she'll cover Adam. Can anyone else also write in and help?

Associated Press - February 7, 2011 6:54 PM ET

EL DORADO, Kan. (AP) - A preliminary hearing has been moved to Feb. 22 for a couple charged with fraudulently collecting adoption subsidies long after the unreported disappearance of their son in 1999.

The prosecution initially had been slated to begin making their case Monday that there is enough evidence to try Doug and Valerie Herrman. The prosecution requested the delay.

more here

http://www.nebraska.tv/Global/story.asp?S=13986111

Hey guys. I am hoping everyone can help me. I am writing nancy grace's show she is doing on missing people and hoping she'll cover Adam. Can anyone else also write in and help?[/quote] bump
please

I'm not familiar with Nancy Grace and would write if you could list an address or way to make the contact.
Thanks

Adoptive parents of missing boy Adam Herrman to go to trial in theft case (Wichita Eagle)
A subplot in the Adam Herrman mystery — the story of an 11-year-old boy who disappeared in 1999 — is about to reach a climax.

On June 21, Adam's adoptive parents, Valerie and Doug Herrman, will go on trial in Butler County District Court in El Dorado. Each faces a felony theft charge alleging that they collected an adoption subsidy for Adam's care during some of the years after he disappeared.
---
lengthy, interesting article at Eagle link above

This is just a bunch of BullSh+*t... Put them in jail and make them tell where Adam is, This is not Justice.
Too let the plea out and only pay back a portion of the money,,, I will not be eating any Tyson Chicken that she or he have touched......:maddening:

What happened to Adam Herrman the unresolved question (Wichita Eagle)
---
Butler County Sheriff Kelly Herzet said Friday, after the Herrmans pleaded guilty to the theft charge, that he has concluded one thing about the disappearance: "Did he (Adam) walk away? No, he didn't walk away. Something happened to that boy in that trailer in Towanda, Kansas, and Doug and Valerie Herrman know."
---
more at Eagle link above

ugh this makes me sick. they just got away with no only stealing money but child abuse and murder imo

It sounds so unbelievable that all this can be happening! These people have gotten by with way too much. They just have to be brought to justice and to account for Adam's where-abouts. Stealing, lying, murder? They can't get by forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back