Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find a stranger abduction in this situation extremely unlikely. I won't explain further than that. Just my opinion.

When he’s here with our family he’s fully trained however he does wear a pull-up at night just in case. I don’t know how they do things at dad’s house but with all of here he doesn’t wear a pull-up during the day.

If she put him down for a nap (which doesn’t happen here either) then I can understand the pull-up.

That's pretty typical. I have a friend with twins who are 6 months younger than Lucas. They've been napping again recently, having a growth spurt. So MAYBE... if Lucas was growing or fighting off an illness he really did take a nap.

Unfortunately, I don’t know. I do know that if he went to school the way we saw him then there’s no way they wouldn’t have suspected abuse.

Calls were made by family to DCF in both Kansas and New Mexico.

Did anyone try taking him to the Emergency Room or police department while he was that way? Or was it not bad enough?

Yes as an infant. He’s also missing quite a few teeth and his remaining teeth are silver (crowns, I believe, but I could be wrong on what they’re called)

I could see the silver in pictures, just wasn't sure if it was silver caps or maybe a palate expander or something else. Is there another medical issue that explains him missing teeth? Or were they pulled during cleft surgery?

I don't think for one second that this child walked off on his own.

I'm think phone pings have sent them where they are. That's just a gut feeling, nothing concrete.

I'm sad for this baby. Really sad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Could they be news copters? Perhaps told to stay a few miles away during the investigation, but their camera could probably zoom in for video for the late news programming. Just a hunch.

Wichita area currently does not have news copters. Also, no active police copter on a regular basis. Possible that one was brought in for search & rescue, however. We do have very heavy Air Ambulance copter traffic by multiple transfer agencies with two Level 1 Regional Trauma Centers, a Level 1 NICU, & a Regional Burn Center (which includes a Pediatric Burn Specialty)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I could see the silver in pictures, just wasn't sure if it was silver caps or maybe a palate expander or something else. Is there another medical issue that explains him missing teeth? Or were they pulled during cleft surgery?

His baby teeth had to be pulled because they rotted to the point of not being able to be saved.

Was it ever answered whether he is scared of the dark. If so I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

There are certainly things I’m keeping close to the chest. So far you guys have been the only thing keeping me sane surprisingly enough! We are at such a loss for what we should be doing. WPD doesn’t want family near any of the search sights so we’re going crazy not being able to do anything.

:grouphug:

Thanks to family of Lucas and Locals of the area for sharing. I want to stay up with y'all and wait but hubby is sleeping and I don't want to wake him. Signing off until 4 something. Praying!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I was 5 , I used to sneak out anytime my mom would nap. She dead bolted the doors and I would go out the window. She even went as far as nailing the windows shut. I then had my younger sister help me move the couch to reach the dead bolt . I repeatedly did this. My sister who is 16 months younger would never follow me though.I remember hiding in a dog house a few houses over. I also remember I would go blocks and blocks away. Once I started school, I would then get off the bus anywhere I thought was interesting. I also did this repeatedly. I was really hoping Luca went out the door on his own free will. I dont think this park search is doing much good for my optimism .

Where I live in Louisiana we have a neighborhood watch group on FB We have been able to track down people stealing cars, breaking into cars and homes. So many have security cameras nowadays. I wonder if they have checked to see if a neighborhood watch group has any cameras that could have possibly shown something at the home that would be of some help in the case I hope he is found soon

Where I live in Louisiana we have a neighborhood watch group on FB We have been able to track down people stealing cars, breaking into cars and homes. So many have security cameras nowadays. I wonder if they have checked to see if a neighborhood watch group has any cameras that could have possibly shown something at the home that would be of some help in the case I hope he is found soon
Right!! So many people have doorbell cameras now. Ring or zmodo or whatever. I do! If someone asks me within 2 days, I can tell you every car and person and time they passed my house. That's a great idea. See if anyone has doorbell cameras. You can see most at night cause they glow. My night camera is really good.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If this duplicates, my apologies.
Just posted at how grateful I am to see all the special and wonderful people on this thread. What an amazing bunch you are. My love and prayers are with you all.
Unfortunately, for me, this is Mariah all over again.
I know how easy it is to become attached to a missing person. Please take time to take care of yourselves and get sweet rest tonight. Tomorrow may be a hard day.

I share the concern with my fellow posters. This is not good. Such a darling little fella. Reminds me of some famous actor, but I can't remember who. Maybe Brick?
At any rate, prayers for those that love Lucas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expertrenos