Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it he was referring to Lucas because he didn't have shoes on. The question right before he makes the statement is in regards to when does it become a recovery effort and he basically states not a recovery effort - then refers to the no shoes on and if anyone saw anything suspicious please call - he doesn't say barefoot. The thought never entered my mind that they thought someone was chasing Lucas but I could be very wrong.

Is it possible that EG claimed when she woke up and Lucas was missing, in her "oh so worried" state, she ran out of the house looking for him without her shoes...?

ah okay thank you!! This is all starting to make sense now. Hopefully this clears up any other confusion that others have as well! <3

TO THE BEST OF WHAT I HAVE READ

there are no verified sightings of Lucas after February 11 when he was outside

with half/step siblings when they met the neighbors. IMO she may have had

nearly 6-7 days to plot/carry out/clean up after whatever occurred. IMO some

people who lack empathy can appear pretty normal and be accustomed to

living with lies and security of the untruth.

I suspect LE has much more evidence, suspicions and questions she may never answer. I can only hope all the talent, intelligence and diligence contained within the multiple agencies investigating is enough to hand the DA a prosecutable case.

I am very sad sad that it appears Lucas lived such a sad painful life. And Shane on the people he turned to most often failed him so miserably.

Everyone in his entire world(with a couple exceptions) had to see his face the bruises, and his very body fading away. It appears none of the main people responsible for his Care paid much attention. The relationships are very different and the atmosphere might not been loving or nurturing at all. DCF failed to save this little boy. Relatives reported his environment. I wonder after all the news since the senseless death of another child, how do the social workers who should have seen abuse, who are trained to detect it, live with their failures. In that job failure equates to pain and sadly sometimes death.

I worked with it for over 20 years and I never understood how they could circle &#11093;&#65039; the wagons, lie and attack those asking questions and even go to the extent to cover mistakes with falsified documents and decietful activity. It’s just despicable a child protective agency can facilitate such a negative atmosphere.

Was there any info on whether or not EG was wearing shoes when she went to the neighbors on the day she reported him missing asking them if they had seen her little boy and telling them to call 911? Maybe she thought it would look better if she was barefoot. As if she just dropped everything to look for him, didn't take time to put socks and shoes on.

TEQ will not be conducting any more searches at this time. They are only a phone call away if a lead or tip comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure if she dined in OG? Do they have curbside pick-up? I know at our OG in Topeka on a busy night there may be an hour wait. I wouldn't want to wait with a one year old to be seated. Could one of the calls be her doing call-ahead seating? Or if she did curb side pickup do you call to let them know you are there? Never done that, so not sure how it works.

Maybe the shoes question...
[emoji87] I'm not getting in trouble.
(Was a code word to someone)

My friend calls it mistle toe.
IYKWIS...
MOO
I mean it isn't wise to say hey, I need some weed.
Yet she posted about weed, which is dumb considering where she was with custody of her kids.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TEQ will not be conducting any more searches at this time. They are only a phone call away if a lead or tip comes in.

I don't really like this post. Where are you Lucas? He needs to be found!

Do we know for sure if she dined in OG? Do they have curbside pick-up? I know at our OG in Topeka on a busy night there may be an hour wait. I wouldn't want to wait with a one year old to be seated. Could one of the calls be her doing call-ahead seating? Or if she did curb side pickup do you call to let them know you are there? Never done that, so not sure how it works.

Curbside to go, you tell them your car model and color and park in the special spot by the door and they bring it out to you. I don’t know about call ahead seating tho. Most places don’t really have that around here to my knowledge

Oh no. That's disheartening to read.

I should of read ahead, I see you already answered my question from a previous post. I missed that it was part of her statement. Thanks!

The author of that book later confessed to fabricating the whole thing.

I am just wondering where you read that. I don't seem to see that account. Just want to read about it. Since 2 of my kids seem to love the books. Tia

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

I don't think he confessed to fabricating that. The author I remember fabricating his story was the author of a million little pieces, if I recall correctly.

And considering the parks angle...maybe she stopped by for a meet with her dealer and then went to OG. Could account for some missing time...

It’s very common for there to be a time approximation when someone is arrested for something after the fact. That is a busy time in the area at time. We have a large airplane manufacturer that lets out around 4. The roads she would have traveled on are the busiest in Wichita. The endangerment charge is about driving under the influence and is a very common charge when a child has been abused because it’s the beginning of the investigation, endangerment is a pretty broad category of things. As this plays out, that charge was necessary because without her being charged with something on a child, she still has rights to her see her child.

This has been puzzling me from the start. Is the "anyone" part an adult or child? Man/boy or woman/girl?

I mean, what was the purpose of asking people if they remembered this person? Was it another one of EG's lies about that afternoon, or was there someone legitimately running with no shoes on? Could it be they think Lucas might have been running from EG out of fear?

One's mind could really wander with such a question. Sometimes the less details given, the less likely people will remember anything pertinent because nothing stands out to them. Most folks might not look at someone's feet to see if they are barefoot or have sneakers/shoes on. Shoes, on the other hand, might stand out to someone if there was say, black with neon pink laces, etc. But barefoot? How many people would remember that, unless someone was stark naked?

Could this be because she said Lucas didnt have shoes on?

The author of that book later confessed to fabricating the whole thing.

No, I don&#8217;t think so. Maybe you are thinking of James Frey. There is actually a movie in production about Dave Pelzer&#8217;s book &#8220;A Child Called &#8220;It.&#8221;

Please, please dont let them stop looking

Oh no!
This isn&#8217;t what I wanted to hear.

Apparently a kidnapping for ransom (several charges) and a murder occurred that day, or rather, a woman was arrested that day for multiple charges, to include those. Feb 21st was a crazy day for Wichita Police/Sedgwick County Jail

I'm guessing those charges and that person is unrelated though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members