Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas...my heart breaks. He has become all of our child in a sense. Thread #15. He is out there. The collective “we” will find him. We will never stop looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is such a long road we're collectively going down...the clock keeps ticking...the world keeps spinning...and we wait for any word of you dear Lucas:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:.

I’m so sorry for what you have gone through. I’ve never been through anything like that, so I can’t even imagine how awful that must have been. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Your entire post has given me much to think about, especially in regard to someone coming forward with information. I’ll be reflecting on your words for a while.

JMO

All I can think is what were the chances, how fortunate I am to know, how much his family must wonder where he is- how he is, what happened; how are THEY?
It keeps me from shutting down, or 'getting lost' in my own life (major tragedy happened a week after this incident, just wrecked us all on so many levels)- I stay busy every day trying to figure out what could I have done differently, have I done enough, are the Doe pages & FBI cases I've anon submitted to taking this into account, how can I grow & change to do right by this poor kid.

I see the families of those matching my DOE and it kills me to watch what they go through- They shouldn't have to keep the effort going alone, reassure them justice is coming, remind them what great people they are for bringing these wonderful kids into this life, keep their dearhearts faces & LIFE touching the living, promote their loved one's case- but I would surely die if asked to look any of them in the face and say what I know- kills me to think of breaking anyone's heart like that. That's for the justice system.

Knowing and being silenced is like being in limbo- everything is contradictory.
Some say talk- but mind shuts down & throats closed. I lost 25 years to amnesia & anomias.
Your heart says one thing, brain screams another. Limbic system sucks.
Missing advocates look at you as though you are a traitor- why aren't you telling the news? (ahahaahahha omg HAH are you KIDDING!)...but there are loads of gross opportunists at every corner who can't wait to snatch such a story to rob families & survivors for the least thing.
LE is a wall I wish I could lean on.

There's no handbook for this. Public perception is very off about what it means to 'know something'; many just don't see that what they know Is so important- to them it's just sort of a nagging thought they don't see as significant, don't want to be a bother.
Others know a piece but not enough and are not at leisure to endanger themselves and others with those at large in their homes and neighborhoods.
Some are halfways round the planet & blissfully unaware they are key to cracking a mystery- can take decades to get their 'aha' moment out (sharing cases is so important!!!).

Everyone else who has a piece of the story needs to be assured something is happening with their darker fears of what they remember- many don't have the least assurance that LE won't just blame them, or simply throw them into jail for 'witness protection' waiting for a random court date- we see some absolutely crazy retaliation out here.

I wish like anything it was like the way people think it is. All the time.

Thank you for that post. Your thoughts just blow me away!
Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do. Wow:candle:

Lucas! Where are you?

You did not disappear without a trace. We believe you just did not walk out of that house. We believe you were not abducted. (I, personally, do not believe you were sold or traded for drugs; but I concede anything is possible.)

Did a meth fueled chaos take you from us and hide you in the most nonsensical place?

Did other drugs leave you lost?

Did unchecked, narcissistic anger and jealousy disappear you from this Earth?

Did tragic neglect or an accident leave a liar to lie out of habit to save her own hide? Where would she put you or who would have helped?

Did she or he or they feel guilty after they realized you were gone? Did they lay you to rest or discard you like trash? How close did they leave you? How far did they take you?

Where are you sweet boy? I hate hoping you're in heaven, but any other option is too dreadful.

We will be here, searching and waiting, for you to be brought home.

#TeamLucas

I have no idea how to reply to a quote that's in a previous thread. But I wanted to clarify. I never meant that LE needed to give the public information that was pertinent to the investigation. I understand more than alot of people do that there is a reason why LE can't release details. And I would NEVER imply that any need for knowledge was more important than finding Lucas. But LE has been extremely quiet. Lucas's name isn't even mentioned in press briefings anymore. People are assuming that the police have given up. Some people even think that the family of Lucas told LE to stop searching, even though that's ridiculous in more ways than one. The point that I was trying to get across was that LE needs to step up and say something. Make a public plea for landowners to check their properties, let people know that the searching is still going strong... I don't know. Anything to keep it going.

ETA: I wasn't the only one on the thread who was thinking it would be nice for LE to release a little more info. So it seems to be something that some of us have in common.

I lost my son to suicide right before Lucas went missing. I come everyday to check on Lucas. I need him to come home to his family. My son is gone, but we have his body. I’d go totally crazy if we didn’t. I need Lucas to come home...

I lost my son to suicide right before Lucas went missing. I come everyday to check on Lucas. I need him to come home to his family. My son is gone, but we have his body. I’d go totally crazy if we didn’t. I need Lucas to come home...

I am so very sorry to hear this! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Philgumbo. May your son rest in peace. :rose:

I'm so sorry and I can relate. I lost my lifelong friend and onetime spouse to intentional heroin overdose here in my home in January. He'd been gone from his body for some length of time.
Actually both of my exes committed suicide the same way.
We all need Lucas to come home. It's been too long now:(

Oh my gosh Philigumbo, I am so sorry. Bless you for thinking of another family in the midst of your own grief. :grouphug:

I’m so sorry. <hugs>

I lost my son to suicide right before Lucas went missing. I come everyday to check on Lucas. I need him to come home to his family. My son is gone, but we have his body. I&#8217;d go totally crazy if we didn&#8217;t. I need Lucas to come home...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. *xxoo*

Oh no!!! That is so recent. How difficult. I'm sorry you are going through that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have no idea how to reply to a quote that's in a previous thread. But I wanted to clarify. I never meant that LE needed to give the public information that was pertinent to the investigation. I understand more than alot of people do that there is a reason why LE can't release details. And I would NEVER imply that any need for knowledge was more important than finding Lucas. But LE has been extremely quiet. Lucas's name isn't even mentioned in press briefings anymore. People are assuming that the police have given up. Some people even think that the family of Lucas told LE to stop searching, even though that's ridiculous in more ways than one. The point that I was trying to get across was that LE needs to step up and say something. Make a public plea for landowners to check their properties, let people know that the searching is still going strong... I don't know. Anything to keep it going.

ETA: I wasn't the only one on the thread who was thinking it would be nice for LE to release a little more info. So it seems to be something that some of us have in common.

LE hasn&#8217;t given up :). Ya know, this is about the time everyone everyone is on pins and needles and gets stressed with the silence. Me too, at times. We are trying to get into someone&#8217;s head, and unless we are druggies or dopers, that&#8217;s not going to happen. Emily is an addict<modsnip>. Meth, Heroin, pills, does it matter which one? No, because she is still an abusive,<modsnip>, that has ruined several lives in her time. We are all way to smart to think as &#8220; ****ed up&#8221; as she really is-plain and simple. JMO. [emoji36]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh Philigumbo, I am so sorry :(

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

So So Sorry Philigumbo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family.

Thank you all. It&#8217;s been rough. Toughest thing ever. No signs. Broadcasted on social media - don&#8217;t know why he did that. Still hard to believe. Feels freeing to say it.
So, now, let&#8217;s get Lucas back home...

I’m so very sorry about your son. I’m praying you will come here one day soon and Lucas will be found. [emoji172]

Keep your eyes and ears open. I think LE will soon start letting the public know that they are still actively working on Lucas’ case and haven’t forgotten him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member