Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry and I can relate. I lost my lifelong friend and onetime spouse to intentional heroin overdose here in my home in January. He'd been gone from his body for some length of time.
Actually both of my exes committed suicide the same way.
We all need Lucas to come home. It's been too long now:(
I’m so sorry, Chihuahua! :heartbeat:

I lost my son to suicide right before Lucas went missing. I come everyday to check on Lucas. I need him to come home to his family. My son is gone, but we have his body. I’d go totally crazy if we didn’t. I need Lucas to come home...

Oh Phili...mybhurt hearts fornyou. I’ve lost dear friends (but not a child) and it shows the depth of your heart and soul that you’re here, looking out for Lucas. I know that sorry won’t help, but I hope you can feel the love and light being sent your way. I hope that when Lucas is finally found perhaps a small piece of your heart will feel relief, too. Much love, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Phili...mybhurt hearts fornyou. I’ve lost dear friends (but not a child) and it shows the depth of your heart and soul that you’re here, looking out for Lucas. I know that sorry won’t help, but I hope you can feel the love and light being sent your way. I hope that when Lucas is finally found perhaps a small piece of your heart will feel relief, too. Much love, my friend.

Thank you! There’s so much love and compassion here. It touches my heart so much how our sleuthers are trying so hard for Lucas.

I’ve started adding it to all of my posts.

I set up a Twitter account this evening (@Searching4Lucas) in the hopes of reaching more people.

@chieframsay is our chief if you want to add him to your tagline.

Also, @KWCH (another local news station)

I lost my son to suicide right before Lucas went missing. I come everyday to check on Lucas. I need him to come home to his family. My son is gone, but we have his body. I’d go totally crazy if we didn’t. I need Lucas to come home...
Oh, my heart! I am so sorry. :rose:

I'm so sorry and I can relate. I lost my lifelong friend and onetime spouse to intentional heroin overdose here in my home in January. He'd been gone from his body for some length of time.
That's awful. I can't imagine... twice. *hugs*

That's awful. I can't imagine... twice. *hugs*
Thanks but in life seasons change and the essence of time sometimes becomes surreal. It gets hard to sleep etc so it's best to stay busy and keep on trucking and fill the days with good music, humor and fond memories.
This is for Lucas that I give my love:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. A parent should never lose a child.

Thank you! There’s so much love and compassion here. It touches my heart so much how our sleuthers are trying so hard for Lucas.
You really must be an amazing and strong person to be worried about another family missing their son, when missing yours is so raw. Lucas could have used more loving people like you in his life. Not that he didn't have loving person, but he also had one (at least) very unloving person.

I shouldn't speak for everyone here, but I am pretty certain when I say you have a whole bunch of caring people to talk to if, or when, you need it.

You really must be an amazing and strong person to be worried about another family missing their son, when missing yours is so raw. Lucas could have used more loving people like you in his life. Not that he didn't have loving person, but he also had one (at least) very unloving person.

I shouldn't speak for everyone here, but I am pretty certain when I say you have a whole bunch of caring people to talk to if, or when, you need it.

I knew this place was full of dedicated souls but could not have fathomed how hard these hearts beat... how much love & compassion could flow from them... to me, this is the most incredible part of being human, to continue boldly along with passion regardless of what pains are heaped upon a soul.

Thank you both so much for baring these daily travails; I do believe the trials we endure & conquor forge us into something more enduring and capable of greater things when willing to do what is right when the time comes; yet we surely can't do it alone!

It is not much, yet this is everything.

My god. I am so sorry to you both. Hugs :heartbeat:

Good morning Ana:loveyou:and thank you for helping keep these threads informative and moving right along. And for everything you do behind the scenes.
Mad Respect,
Chi:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Good morning Ana:loveyou:and thank you for helping keep these threads informative and moving right along. And for everything you do behind the scenes.
Mad Respect,
Chi:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

:loveyou: Thank you Chi. I'm in awe at everyone here for Lucas so, right back at ya!

I sleep maybe 4 hours at a time and nap for about 30 minutes. I'm a 24 hour multi-tasker. So reading and researching every possible thing concerning Lucas is a joy to me. His smile is so contagious it inspires me to want to do more.
Since I live a fairly transient lifestyle and care for my elderly mom many days a week about an hour from my home, I'm used to winging it:).
#TeamLucas:heartluv:

(Just saving spot) (sending love to all)

I am so sorry for your loss :heartbeat: I haven't posted much in the last few weeks but I still come every day to check on Lucas as well.

So sorry for your loss. :heartbeat:

I lost my brother 15 years ago to suicide. I remember having to see his body so at least my brain would accept the fact. I dont know how you trudge on with out proof of anything.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member