Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she had left Lucas alone that Saturday and when LL came by and knocked on door and saw Lucas, and then knocked on door harder knowing someone was home just not answering door and Lucas got scared. Could he have gone out back door thinking this person he didn't now was trying to get in house. He wasn't familiar with neighborhood could of easily gotten lost crawled in some small space to hide when it started getting dark. I know people say well someone would of seen him, but the more cases I read here, the more I realize people do see a young child walking down a road and don't stop and don't alert police.

She comes home Lucas is gone she doesn't want to tell police she left him alone so she makes up the showering and nap story.

While I agree with you in theory, and have full confidence in LE, I'm just not convinced that he isn't in the landfill. I don't even know why I feel so strongly about it - just a hunch, I suppose. It seems the most simple explanation, IMHO. I know I keep talking about it; my apologies to those who are sick of hearing it ;).

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I could never get sick of reading anything you write. Great seeing you post again, you've been missed. I don't doubt your theory at all.

Just to clarify...wasn't he really sick up to VD??

I don't know how sick he was, he was up and about meeting at least two neighbors during that time frame. Maybe he was getting better just not 100% yet?

What if she had left Lucas alone that Saturday and when LL came by and knocked on door and saw Lucas, and then knocked on door harder knowing someone was home just not answering door and Lucas got scared. Could he have gone out back door thinking this person he didn't now was trying to get in house. He wasn't familiar with neighborhood could of easily gotten lost crawled in some small space to hide when it started getting dark. I know people say well someone would of seen him, but the more cases I read here, the more I realize people do see a young child walking down a road and don't stop and don't alert police.

She comes home Lucas is gone she doesn't want to tell police she left him alone so she makes up the showering and nap story.

If I were EG’s attorney, I think I would use this defense. After all, if there’s ever a trial, her attorney just needs to create reasonable doubt. We don’t know what statements EG has already made to LE, though. She might have painted herself into a corner already with her story of what happened on Saturday.

On one hand I think it’s very possibe that EG left Lucas home alone on VD. People are creatures of habit, and she definitely engages in habitual behavior like drugs. We know she had no problem leaving him home alone. My only question with this theory is baby girl. If she left Lucas home alone to be able to do what she wanted..would baby girl not interfere with plans either? Or could it be that the issue was Lucas was of the age to talk about what he sees whereas baby girl is not...just thinking out loud..

BaBY girl would be much easier to cart around and trust she can't talk about it later. She will sleep through most of it anyway.

Just to clarify...wasn't he really sick up to VD??

As far as I know, the only source for that info is the lying defendant. Who knows if he was really sick or not...maybe she just couldn't send him to school because he had new bruises or injuries.

I don't think we have heard that he had any doctors visits, as far as I know anyway. I would think, if he was sick enough to miss 10 days of school, he would have needed a doctor to check him out.

I'm more open now to EG having planned this. Something about her lying about JO taking Lucas on Valentines day is just blowing my mind! What was going on? Where was Lucas? What time did she indicate JO brought him back? Did she tell JH this lie so he didn't expect to face time with Lucas? There is a good reason why she told this whopper! Did she think JH and JO wouldn't discuss this at some point? Did JH just flat out think JO lied to him all the time so it wouldn't matter to him if she denied it?
This may be a stretch, but maybe someone (unknown person) was supposed to make Lucas disappear (gosh I hate that thought!) on Valentine's Day...so EG told JH that JO got him, thinking that Lucas wouldn't come back home, and it would make JO the first possible suspect. But for some reason that plan didn't work, so something had to be done with him later instead.

Just thinking out loud...

I agree, my original thought was she put him in a moving box and tossed him into a dumpster. If she did that seven weeks ago...How would he ever be found? Makes me sick to think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many bodies in dumpsters are located simply by residents going about their chores, trash pickers and curiosity. Some dumpsters where remains are recovered are essentially abandoned and everything is located intact as left, later.

If EG knew where to put an object that would neither be first nor last in a dump cycle (suspect & obvious), she still couldn't control or depend on dumpster divers or recyclers discovering it.

There are more disturbing aspects to this route, which would alert refuse workers to the presence of a body which ought be evident... as well as events up to disposal which tends to leave a lot of suspect circumstance for LE to sort out (both sides too gruesome to detail).
It may seem 'easy' to throw away a small body, but until you've been exposed to such you cannot imagine how revolting it actually is. I'd rather not list any of it.

The LL was there on Friday the 16th of February at about 5:30pm. EG was at Olive Garden then. LE has said that this isn't an abduction and Lucas didn't walk out the door. I'm thinking that they have to have some kind of proof to back that up. I mean, to eliminate those two possibilities at the very beginning seems like a big clue. So we know that nobody walked up and took him, we know that he didn't walk out of the house and someone took him and we know that he didn't walk out of the house and take off on his own.

I do have a question about this though. Let's just say that EG confesses but she tells police that she left Lucas at home because he was sick and when she got home he had passed. She says that she panicked because she was so close to getting her boys back and thought that might hurt her case so she took Lucas somewhere. That's a different charge right? Or could it still somehow be classified as murder? Anyone know the answer to that?

This may be a stretch, but maybe someone (unknown person) was supposed to make Lucas disappear (gosh I hate that thought!) on Valentine's Day...so EG told JH that JO got him, thinking that Lucas wouldn't come back home, and it would make JO the first possible suspect. But for some reason that plan didn't work, so something had to be done with him later instead.

Just thinking out loud...

Interesting. This goes back to EG planning and blaming JO.

The LL was there on Friday the 16th of February at about 5:30pm. EG was at Olive Garden then. LE has said that this isn't an abduction and Lucas didn't walk out the door. I'm thinking that they have to have some kind of proof to back that up. I mean, to eliminate those two possibilities at the very beginning seems like a big clue. So we know that nobody walked up and took him, we know that he didn't walk out of the house and someone took him and we know that he didn't walk out of the house and take off on his own.

I do have a question about this though. Let's just say that EG confesses but she tells police that she left Lucas at home because he was sick and when she got home he had passed. She says that she panicked because she was so close to getting her boys back and thought that might hurt her case so she took Lucas somewhere. That's a different charge right? Or could it still somehow be classified as murder? Anyone know the answer to that?

My mistake on the date, I was referring to this happening Friday and her panicking and thinking either she could find him or having to come up with a cover story of why he was left alone and she waited until Saturday to report missing -putting a distance between her leaving him alone and time reported missing if she didn't know about the LL seeing Lucas.

I realize LE has stated they did not think Lucas walked out the door, but unless they have proof something happened in that house I don't know how they can say that - and they may very well have proof that something did happen in the house. I am just tossing theories out like everyone else. I am trying hard to stick with what is reported in MSM and not taking into account all the rumors that are flying around.

My mind is going in circles trying to figure out what could of happened based on facts we know.

Many bodies in dumpsters are located simply by residents going about their chores, trash pickers and curiosity. Some dumpsters where remains are recovered are essentially abandoned and everything is located intact as left, later.

If EG knew where to put an object that would neither be first nor last in a dump cycle (suspect & obvious), she still couldn't control or depend on dumpster divers or recyclers discovering it.

There are more disturbing aspects to this route, which would alert refuse workers to the presence of a body which ought be evident... as well as events up to disposal which tends to leave a lot of suspect circumstance for LE to sort out (both sides too gruesome to detail).
It may seem 'easy' to throw away a small body, but until you've been exposed to such you cannot imagine how revolting it actually is. I'd rather not list any of it.

No matter how she disposed of the body, she was taking a risk of being caught disposing the body or of the body being found. It may not be easy to dispose of a body, but I think some methods are less risky than others. For example, if she was driving around with a corpse in her vehicle, she not only runs the risk of getting pulled over en route to her dump site, but she also runs the risk that human remains detection dogs will alert on her car later. Murder and body disposal are inherently risky.

I think what has me confused the most is it doesn't appear LE was at the house long and didn't tow her car in for forensic testing. Maybe they did and just did a really good job of keeping reporters from reporting it all and neighbors from talking about it. Just don't think they could keep that all a secret for so long.

My mistake on the date, I was referring to this happening Friday and her panicking and thinking either she could find him or having to come up with a cover story of why he was left alone and she waited until Saturday to report missing -putting a distance between her leaving him alone and time reported missing if she didn't know about the LL seeing Lucas.

I realize LE has stated they did not think Lucas walked out the door, but unless they have proof something happened in that house I don't know how they can say that - and they may very well have proof that something did happen in the house. I am just tossing theories out like everyone else. I am trying hard to stick with what is reported in MSM and not taking into account all the rumors that are flying around.

My mind is going in circles trying to figure out what could of happened based on facts we know.

I wasn't trying to be rude by any means. I was just stating the facts that are already known to us all. I know sometimes people forget a date or forget that something was said by a VI or other things so I was trying to be helpful. My question was purely hypothetical and in no way did I mean for it to sound like a rumor I heard or like a fact because it was neither. I am curious about it. I suppose I could just google it though.

I wasn't trying to be rude by any means. I was just stating the facts that are already known to us all. I know sometimes people forget a date or forget that something was said by a VI or other things so I was trying to be helpful. My question was purely hypothetical and in no way did I mean for it to sound like a rumor I heard or like a fact because it was neither. I am curious about it. I suppose I could just google it though.

Oh I in no way thought you were being rude and I am sorry if my response made you feel that I did. I appreciate everyone's input and hopefully soon little Lucas will be found. The quote of LE saying Lucas did not walk out of the house was misquoted in MSM and Capt Brent Allred corrected it, so in my mind it is still a possibility.

My gut tells me he didn't and EG disposed of him, but going in circles with that so I was just throwing out another scenario that had been running around in my head.

Oh I in no way thought you were being rude and I am sorry if my response made you feel that I did. I appreciate everyone's input and hopefully soon little Lucas will be found. The quote of LE saying Lucas did not walk out of the house was misquoted in MSM and Capt Brent Allred corrected it, so in my mind it is still a possibility.

My gut tells me he didn't and EG disposed of him, but going in circles with that so I was just throwing out another scenario that had been running around in my head.
BBM
? LE didn't say this?

Why can't this be like a movie where a pretty little butterfly leads us to our little guy? :sigh:

I havent seen it posted as a fact that the dogs did or didnt alert at the house. Pretty sure decomp starts immediately so if she waited til darkness there would be signs of that where ever he was. Just my opinion correct me if I am wrong. Le has to be going on something that we dont know yet. Also when ll saw Lucas he maybe called JH and not EG. I was wondering if maybe that was one of her OG calls. From JH. Just thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee