Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly a lurker but following since day one.
My mind needs to go over what we do know from announcements made by WPD or searchers (txeq). They have made statements that make me wonder, "how did they come to the conclusion?" Hopefully a few of these questions can spark a new thought to someone.
WPD initially made a statement asking the public, "if anyone saw anyone running without shoes... "
I ask, "where exactly is this question stemming from? What do they know to make them ask the question in that way?"
MOO- Maybe EG feet were torn up also. (Along with the backs of her hands) Leading them to believe she was out barefoot that evening. Maybe she got to her final destination with him and left her shoes there in order to not bring any evidence with her and had to walk out barefoot?

Another statement was by Tim from TXEQ saying that this case was similar to CA.
I ask myself, "what similarities is he finding specifically?"
I recently watched an episode of 48 hours that was specifically on CA. Casey was lying through her teeth to everyone around her just to keep herself out of trouble. Not having a care in the world on what she had allegedly done to her daughter.
MOO- Casey told everyone a story about a nanny running off with her daughter, trying to send the search away from her direction and leading it further away.
Im sorry this seems off topic so far but bear with me...
This has sparked my thinking that maybe EG tried to imply Lucas wandered off in the neighborhood in hopes of keeping the search closer to the house. Could that mean she was directing the search away from where he really is? Further away where she could've taken him.

So this is my own speculation, but IF EG had someone "help" in any way, I believe it would could be in the way of her asking if she could drop her daughter off and borrow their car. She may not have disclosed any more info than that to the person at the time, even though they may have put two and two together now and believe they would be in trouble also. Either in assisting her, or there are other illegal actions preventing them from coming forward.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Bumping this. It's a perfect example of logic.

So are you guys getting a more land or water vibe here? I keep going back and forth. Now that we know she did not have the bruises on her knuckles upon arrest, I'm back to water as a possibility (as I attributed the bruises to being caused by digging.) I saw an article about manholes popping up after the rains, thought of Lucas. :(

Where are you little guy?

What is the name of this bird in my avatar anyway? Anyone know? I'll have to go back and see if it's on the link from the "flora and fauna" section in the early days.

Land. A field. With all of her lies that are so easy to disprove, I don't think she probably even hid him very well. There are just so many places to look :(

Also, if LH wasn't with JO on VD, and he wasn't with EG, who was he with? That's a person who needs to be talked to. Let's think about people EG would have frequently left LH with... hmmm... Seriously, if that person isn't found to be connected with this whole thing in some way, I'll be beyond shocked.

Sorry if this is an impertinent sounding question- I don’t mean it to be. You just got verified, as an insider here on WS? Are you a VI on the Lucas thread? I only ask because if it was announced I missed it and want to be sure :) TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope not as an informant but as a EMT. I’m just new new new here as far as actually responding to threads I’ve lurked on for a few months. :) I’m working on becoming verified for Coty Beavers’ murder however as he was a friend through middle/high school.

Land. A field. With all of her lies that are so easy to disprove, I don't think she probably even hid him very well. There are just so many places to look :(

Also, if LH wasn't with JO on VD, and he wasn't with EG, who was he with? That's a person who needs to be talked to. Let's think about people EG would have frequently left LH with... hmmm... Seriously, if that person isn't found to be connected with this whole thing in some way, I'll be beyond shocked.
She opened her jail interview with blame-shifting towards his brothers and cousins. I doubt Lucas was ever in EG's ex' care with the brothers. I've assumed the cousins (or maybe also second cousins) she talks about are some that live close by and that she might have taken all three boys off to play with the second cousins, while she might have have spent time with her own cousins. I think I'm right but honestly, I'm not sure what to think. I keep changing thoughts even as I type. I'm gonna hit the button anyway. It's the only way I'll learn. I'll understand if mods think I'm crossing a boundary here.

What I know for sure about tragedy. Primary experience is shock. Secondly, we spring into action. No way did she spend a lot of time sitting around getting high trying to calm herself down. She's already an outrageous psychopath. If anything, she did more meth to focus and think what to do. That would have been her go-to drug. I imagine she was frantic and gravitated towards somewhere or someone familiar, providing confidence in her stealth.

I am not nit picking I swear. But why do we keep assuming she was doing meth. There is ZERO percent proof that this is factual. She may have done it in the past, and there may be suspicions from her ex, but this seems to be stated as fact far too often on this forum. I have NO love for EG, but sometimes these assumptions just lead to theories that are out in left field and that is NOT helping Lucas.

Welcome! We appreciate your sharing your expertise with us. I'm so sorry about your friend Coty :(
Nope not as an informant but as a EMT. I’m just new new new here as far as actually responding to threads I’ve lurked on for a few months. :) I’m working on becoming verified for Coty Beavers’ murder however as he was a friend through middle/high school.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I agree there is a lot of rumor going around. But some of the facts we know are not from LE but general things from family. What the judge released on abuse . Was not news to anybody.JH family had outlined some of it. I do not believe LE has an issue with leaks. They have kept extremely hush hush. I think what we are missing is her state of mind and who her inner circle is. IMO I am shocked her circle hasn’t turned on her.

Indeed, it is only speculation. One look at the photo of Lucas from the end of January and I don’t think it’s far-fetched. This is just my thought - not as a VI.

Ok so I've been sitting quietly reading for a while like a lot of you that last photo of him really just has me shocked! his father saw him like that. As a parent I would have asked to see the paperwork from the doctor. There's no way she would have been able to say "oh yeah I took him and he's fine" without me asking to see the paperwork. I have three boys and I know boys fall and get hurt but that massive mark on his face would have had me just wondering what else could be going on in his little head

When I first saw that last picture of him from January my first thought was "Is she starving him?" because he looks like a completely different child in that picture. Face is thin, neck is thin, he looks emaciated to me in it.

Maybe she was setting JO up to have been in the area, to have seen Lucas cause she knew she was gonna kill him. As FLA said (I think it was FLA) she hoped JO would not be able to verify her whereabouts at the time.

Someone said some pages ago they should search near where JO lives because if EG was trying to set up JO it would make sense that he'd been put closer to where she's at. The poster made a brilliant point tbh!

Welcome! We appreciate your sharing your expertise with us. I'm so sorry about your friend Cody :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Thanks! (You should check out his thread here - not a lot of action but I hope to change that. I gotta grab more links but Coty’s wife was Iranian and her family was angry about her being with a Christian man. She was killed as was Coty. Pretty much ENTIRE family was arrested for murder or conspiracy! It’s so tragic and shocking. I now know 2 friends who have been murdered and one who murdered someone else (that case is wild too- he wasn’t my friend but friend of brothers - he de-spined a man with a BBQ fork and 92 stab wounds to head ::horrified:: )

I’m not sure how helpful my expertise can be here on LH thread other than I’ve shared my theory of Emily possibly overdosing LH on benedryl to make him sleep and give her freedom. Lucas isn’t the size she assumed and should maybe have only gotten 12.5mg for his body weight. She may have assumed 60lbs and dosed for that size which would be significantly more than necessary. Now granted, in ambulance we give 50mg frequently but we do so during an emergency anaphylactic situation but that is with full medical equipment and observation. And we still have to calculate dosing per body weight and adjust.
Something she may have done many times in the past but given he was already supposedly ill, could have depressed his breathing and been fatal. Assuming she offered him ibuprofen to control a fever (or even heaven forbid, and unlikely for pain) it could have thinned her blood and caused excessive bleeding/bruising when he was beaten. All 3 could have lead to fatality and would be a felony murder so she hid the body.
None of this is substantiated/proven yet and won’t be known for sure until Lucas is finally found. But it’s my opinion of a possibility.

When I first saw that last picture of him from January my first thought was "Is she starving him?" because he looks like a completely different child in that picture. Face is thin, neck is thin, he looks emaciated to me in it.

Someone said some pages ago they should search near where JO lives because if EG was trying to set up JO it would make sense that he'd been put closer to where she's at. The poster made a brilliant point tbh!

Can someone repost this picture from January?

Can someone repost this picture from January?

Its the one on the left of him in the black hoodie, with the red bull on the front, black hat on:

hrhh7o.png

I am not nit picking I swear. But why do we keep assuming she was doing meth. There is ZERO percent proof that this is factual. She may have done it in the past, and there may be suspicions from her ex, but this seems to be stated as fact far too often on this forum. I have NO love for EG, but sometimes these assumptions just lead to theories that are out in left field and that is NOT helping Lucas.
You are so right. The document that came out was perhaps misleading. You're helping me to climb out of that rabbit hole. I appreciate your directness. It's not my intention to detract from finding Lucas. Point made and considered. Thank you.

Its the one on the left of him in the black hoodie, with the red bull on the front, black hat on:

hrhh7o.png
I believe that is a bear on his shirt. Could that be the shirt he went missing in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When my sister was murdered police did not discuss it. Not with family. Not with anyone. So information they have they will keep to themselves until trial. Until charges are made against that person most likely you will know very little. Details will not come out until trial.

My friend is a judge here. I asked her about Lucas last night.

"Why would inside information be given to someone to post on the internet???"

That is what Nancy asked me.

Leaks are punished in police departments. Media sometimes gets information but not specific details. Media is often asked to keep quiet if they do find out some things.
Everything is preserved for integrity of case.

I also have another friend who sat with me all during my sisters trial who is a reporter for the Tribune Review.

So what I am saying is we don't really know what to go by with Lucas. There are a lot of rumors on social media. Some are probably true some are not.

We have missed something....

And I don't know who to believe online.

I just want that baby found!

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m so sorry about your sister! I think it must be pretty universal not to get much info. I wasn’t given much information to me either during my ex husbands court case and ensuing trial either (he sexually assaulted our daughter repeatedly during visitation) I thought it was unfair when I’m the mother of the victim not to get the chance to know every detail during investigation. So I feel your pain (to a much different degree as I’m in no way equating sexual assault with murder)!
So it makes sense to me that we don’t get much information on LH case either being just the public. I think most of the information being shared is being shared as personal opinions/perceptions of those who know folks closer to the investigation. Hopefully this made sense. And I pray your sister received adequate justice! And I pray for your and your family’s continued healing ::hugs::

Does anyone know what ever happen with KK? I thought they were going to come out and talk to LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member