Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for the long haul... is there any other late nighters around?

I can't get Lucas off of my mind, the more facts we here and the more theories presented, the whole story just gets worse. Also, my friends partner and father of her little baby girl passed suddenly in the night yesterday and I think I'm still not quite believing it... he was so young. How is the world even that unfair?

Anyway, I'm checking in for the night shift. Sleep is not a thing for a me right now.

Thank you to everyone that keeps WS professional. This forum is top- notch -
[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Agreed. I have to try really hard to behave myself sometimes.)

(Delected by me lol)

Can anyone remind me why parks were so high on the search list at first? Did LE ever reveal why parks were their interest?

This. Moo.

Eta: maybe SP and common sense/rule out, geographics, etc or maybe there's more to it. Who knows, moo. Would be a first place I'd check though mapwise, moo...

Eta: though the jump to further out suddenly And repeated searches...I'm still hung up on some kind of flora and fauna business (hence my avatar), but that's just me.

Eta: note to go back to the post read about the bird ID, thanks to this poster.

I think they searched a lot of parks because there were a lot of pictures of EG with her kids in local parks. And they may have had some cell pings near parks in the time he may have been hidden?

JMO

I think they searched a lot of parks because there were a lot of pictures of EG with her kids in local parks. And they may have had some cell pings near parks in the time he may have been hidden?

JMO

Hi Katy! :wave:

While we've got you on the line, I've been thinking a lot about EG and Mark Redwine both "taking a nap" (for newbies, katy and I were very involved in Dylan Redwine's case (beautiful young boy who stole many of our hearts here, disappeared from CO in 2012 and found deceased later, boy what a search and discussion that was), anyway we took a beating (and i mean I mean beeeeating) for suspecting his dad MR, who ended up eventually charged with his murder...anyway...)

Thoughts on this whole nap business?

Malik's dad (Malik Drummond for reference...talk about a little DOLL also) was "sleeping" as well. And the stepmother was "taking a bath"... (also later charged).

The nap time puts us late in the timeline. I'm thinking cleanup/cover up time...

Eta: I think Dylan's and Lucas' cases could be a good comparison in many regards.

Hi Katy! :wave:

While we've got you on the line, I've been thinking a lot about EG and Mark Redwine both "taking a nap" (for newbies, katy and I were very involved in Dylan Redwine's case and took a beating for suspecting the dad, who ended up eventually charged...anyway...)

Thoughts on this whole nap business?

Malik's dad was "sleeping" as well.

The nap time puts us late in the timeline. I'm thinking cleanup/cover up time...

(You took a beating for suspecting Mark Redwine?! What?! I thought that couldn't have been more clear cut. I should have joined you over there at the time).

(You took a beating for suspecting Mark Redwine?! What?! I thought that couldn't have been more clear cut. I should have joined you over there at the time).

(Girl. It got so intense...omg......I have never to this day seen a board more divided on WS and more hostile etc etc.... it got so bad I don't think we are even supposed to talk about it.

It was BAAAD. Trust me.)

(Girl. It got so intense...omg......I have never to this day seen a board more divided on WS and more hostile etc etc.... it got so bad I don't think we are even supposed to talk about it.

It was BAAAD. Trust me.)

Oh yes I remember. I had a hard time convincing myself he was guilty. I couldn’t wrap my mind around why... and still can’t. Although I do think he is guilty now.

As far as JH is concerned... I think violence was commonplace in this household and poor Lucas didn’t stand a chance. And now I’m reading EG is pregnant?! When did this come out?

MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Oh yes I remember. I had a hard time convincing myself he was guilty. I couldn’t wrap my mind around why... and still can’t. Although I do think he is guilty now.

As far as JH is concerned... I think violence was commonplace in this household and poor Lucas didn’t stand a chance. And now I’m reading EG is pregnant?! When did this come out?

MOO

Oh honey, this was a while back - (maybe a month? Or more?). You missed a bunch!

MOO

MR had previously been violent also, just like EG. With his older boy, Cory. The court, despite his violence, allowed for a weekend visit....owww...some wounds never heal...

I can't get Lucas off of my mind, the more facts we here and the more theories presented, the whole story just gets worse. Also, my friends partner and father of her little baby girl passed suddenly in the night yesterday and I think I'm still not quite believing it... he was so young. How is the world even that unfair?

Anyway, I'm checking in for the night shift. Sleep is not a thing for a me right now.

( Ana I’m so deeply sorry to hear this news, much comfort sent to you and your friend, she will need all the friends she has.)

Dylan didn't even want to go!!! :( :( (to his dad's)

"Emily doesn't like me anymore" :(

( Ana I’m so deeply sorry to hear this news, much comfort sent to you and your friend, she will need all the friends she has.)

(Thank you sweetie. I'm going to make her some food tonight that she can just heat up and take it over to her. I'll leave her to have the space she needs, but they all gotta eat and cooking is not a priority I'm sure. That's as much I got right now. How are we here discussing monsters like EG who are alive and well and my friends poor little girl doesn't have her law abiding awesome Daddy anymore - I'm losing all the faith!).

If it's a nice day, as soon as the sun is out, I'm going to take some inspiration from others here and make a "Lucas Patch" in the yard. It's gonna be one of those days.

Dylan didn't even want to go!!! :( :( (to his dad's)

"Emily doesn't like me anymore" :(

Too many similarities huh :( I can't imagine how Lucas felt heading back to EG whenever he did. Whyyyyyyy did the system not protect these babies.

Your friend's angel is the only reason it's impossible to believe devils like EG exist.

We get used to the higher standards they set, rather than become resigned to the abysmally decrepit lack of mores in lesser beings

If all that can be counted on is the now, does that not make us stronger & wiser with whatever is presented? Of course we'd all love to turn back time, why else is it we do our best when the challenge arises.

(I’m so sorry Ana - losses like those are the absolute hardest. My heart is with them. It’s about 5:30am here so I’m not sure if I’m a late nighter or an early morning-er but I’m here [emoji177])

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member