Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, yes. People thnk that child abusers and the other kind of abuse towards a child are automatic targets, but anymore there are so many that it's not necessarily true. A lot of the women in custody probably have some type of child endangerment/neglect/abuse charges against them, and they never think what they did was "wrong", so they tend to have sympathy towards others with similar charges instead of being angry. It's not unheard of that there might be someone who wnats to go after her, but people in county usually have short sentences or are waiting to be bailed out and don't want to do anything else to risk being locked up longer. Plus, the women she is in with likely wouldn't have much, if any, of the knowledge we WS'ers have about EG and the case. if she's a good manipulator like we think, she might have all of her roommates convinced she's innocent and feeling sorry for her.

I just want her to be ok when she goes to trial after they slam murder charges on her. I want her to fully understand the charges and be able to aid her atty. in her defense.

When RoyalsGal was here posting at the start, she said her sister knew EG from high school, and that she didn't have many friends. If you don't have friends then, you aren't going to turn into someone who had them in adulthood.
I miss Royalsgal posts and Henry’s

Update: Jonathan has been removed from the witness list and will not be testifying.

I am surprised he has been removed... but I suppose the message is enough proof

Yep everyone's busy with the weather right now. (ETA: Sorry I misread this the first time - thought you were asking if there was weather, now I see you were telling. ;) )

I’m still waiting for the news channels to update their FB or websites :/ there’s some severe weather tonight so they’re focusing on that
ETA I watched the 5 o’clock broadcast and they did update then they just haven’t updated the written articles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am surprised he has been removed... but I suppose the message is enough proof

I wonder why he was removed. Could it have to do with his upcoming trial? Or potentially incriminating himself for possible further charges against him? I do think he has an attorney now.

This was another one of the potential reasons for being held in the medical area that were discussed here when EG was arrested - that she was being held there for her own protection. (Not saying this is what I think - just that it was discussed at the time)

IF EG is in a place like you describe and she's a presumed child killer, is she safe?

Update: Jonathan has been removed from the witness list and will not be testifying.

Thank you for the update!

Is there any way to know how many others are on the witness list? I'm wondering how many days the trial is expected to last.

I'm not sure I'm following what you mean. Why did it take them 3 days to arrest her?

She was on a 72 hour psych hold

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Is that why some have thought JO did take him? Is that what JH is believing? Is that what EG is saying she thinks happened?

I think it's affected public opinion greatly. I imagine it has affected JH, I imagine he's going to have a certain person pushing that theory on him and maybe saying "which would you prefer to believe, that EG killed dear little Lucas or that JO had this crazy plan to protect Lucas?"

One thing that interests me is that JO stated that she has told multiple people of this plan, and that she formulated it around the last time she saw Lucas. That was back in December, to my understanding. Could this plan have got to EG on the grapevine before Lucas was reported missing? I wonder if one of the people JO told this plan to might have been a mutual friend or acquaintance on both sides, and that gives a risk that the info could get back to EG.

Another important aspect to JO's admission of this 'plan'/'dream' is that she says she communicated it to the relatives in NM. That would be JH's relatives, ones who he'd locked out of Lucas' life due to their calling CPS. Once again it is EG who is the one who is not trusted by all these people around Lucas and JH (with a very small number of vocal exceptions). And it's another thing that's going to annoy EG, to feel that the NM relatives are friendly with JO but they don't like her at all. IMHO EG would twist that in JH's head to make him cut off communications with those relatives. Like maybe EG splits the world into people who are for EG and people who are against EG.

Just curious if anyone knows, Can anyone go to court or do you think it will be a closed courtroom due to it having to do with a minor? :thinking:

Thank you for the update!

Is there any way to know how many others are on the witness list? I'm wondering how many days the trial is expected to last.

The news at 5pm on KAKE said one day was expected for trial.
Darn tornadoes I wish they would update the news stories already (joking...severe weather is a big deal)

Just curious if anyone knows, Can anyone go to court or do you think it will be a closed courtroom due to it having to do with a minor? :thinking:

IANAL but as far as I know, unless the case is sealed or there is a motion for a closed courtroom, anyone can go

This is what I think too. And maybe some other men. With that being said, I don't think it's any mystery as to why LE made sure and charge the cousin with a bunch of felonies. They're getting everyone cornered. With that, maybe someone will talk. I think if EG had help her cousin was involved with it. Maybe called someone who called someone, etc. I do not think JH helped her, guided her or anything else. But he did allow her to abuse his little boy and maybe his little daughter too. And I think it's possible JH knows some scuttlebutt around town as to who did what and when. They arrested him too. I suppose there could be more arrests of people that we don't even know they're connected in some way.

We're on the same page. Her cousin, from what I have read, also has court tomorrow (well, now today, I suppose!) . Should be an interesting day.

Oh boy........how did they manage that? *sigh*

I mean, she's going to court because of the child they have together was endangered while in her care the night before "she" reported Lucas missing. Why wouldn't JH be on the stand?

I know you can't answer this, , I'm just stunned by this move, is all.

JH probably isn't going to testify because he can't honestly say that EG is innocent of the charge of CE.
She is not innocent. (Moo, imo)
Oh boy........how did they manage that? *sigh*

I mean, she's going to court because of the child they have together was endangered while in her care the night before "she" reported Lucas missing. Why wouldn't JH be on the stand?

I know you can't answer this, , I'm just stunned by this move, is all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I just want her to be ok when she goes to trial after they slam murder charges on her. I want her to fully understand the charges and be able to aid her atty. in her defense.

Oh, she understands. No question. If I knowt he type, she wants everyone to think she is smarter than she is and it would be "below" her to play dumb, if you know what I mean. (Playing dumb about what happened with Lucas)

I’m listening to the podcast again because I was second guessing myself on what I heard the first time.

Re: the Valentine’s Day lie. According to JO, Emily told the police that she(EG) felt bad for JO, so EG & JO exchanged Valentine’s Day gifts.

Not that JO exchanged gifts with Lucas.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

This^^^
Oh, she understands. No question. If I knowt he type, she wants everyone to think she is smarter than she is and it would be "below" her to play dumb, if you know what I mean. (Playing dumb about what happened with Lucas)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member