Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself returning to the timeline on page one. Thank you Ana❤️. I’ve not had enough noninterrupted time to listen to the podcast but have read the notes here. Thank you Pommy❤️. I wish Jamie’s mentioning of significant events were included, it would help me understand the sequencing of the ebb and flow of circumstances.

I just really want to know who EG hung out with when JH was gone so long at a time. I know I had four babies in five years in my early twenties and I was ready to lock myself in a closet waiting for my husband to get home from work every night. Not only did I want the adult company; I needed help with the kids. I don’t see her alone at home sitting on the couch watching tv or at the kitchen table for lunch with the kids. I was all the time calling my sisters or my mama. Who did she call?

According to JO, EG doesn’t have friends and her family wants nothing to do with her....with the exception of her cousin. Even before JO said those things, I had a strong feeling she only hung out with her cousin.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

According to JO, EG doesn’t have friends and her family wants nothing to do with her....with the exception of her cousin. Even before JO said those things, I had a strong feeling she only hung out with her cousin.

Exactly! No-go zone...for now.

This is what I think too. And maybe some other men. With that being said, I don't think it's any mystery as to why LE made sure and charge the cousin with a bunch of felonies. They're getting everyone cornered. With that, maybe someone will talk. I think if EG had help her cousin was involved with it. Maybe called someone who called someone, etc. I do not think JH helped her, guided her or anything else. But he did allow her to abuse his little boy and maybe his little daughter too. And I think it's possible JH knows some scuttlebutt around town as to who did what and when. They arrested him too. I suppose there could be more arrests of people that we don't even know they're connected in some way.

Considering hes charged with battery and she’s so unpredictable and vindictive I wouldn’t think he’d risk anything. And he can refuse. Adding to the drama.

My guess is is that he has an attorney after maybe realizing this is going to get worse before it gets any degree of better. Sometimes the prosecution is just better off using other evidence. It will be very interesting to hear what may be revealed in court. JH might testify, but I’m going to bet his attorney would have advised him to only answer anything she said during the call. And he will be exposing himself to som potentially damming questions about his motive criminal record and every bit of his past. If the judge allows it.

Again I would like to apologize if I offended anyone here. I got a pretty stern communication from someone. It was awhile ago again. I’m sorry. I’m disabled and type with a special adapter. Sometimes it fails to type correctly and if I use another adapter I direct it to the letter Nextel to it. This person was not at all understanding when I explained it. I’m disabled do my best and really feel bad about how I was criticized.

I am totally fine with anything you’ve said, emotions can run high at times here and I think some folks forget there is a real person with real life experiences on the other end of the keyboard. I’ve never really noticed anything remotely off about your writing, and heck! I have hypoglycemia on and off and have struggled myself when trying to present a clear thought when I try to state my opinion. Low blood sugar makes me feel like I am speaking in circles or forgetting words. Hopefully others can understand in my case also.
I love your posts and hope you are able to brush off the negative![emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I think too. And maybe some other men. With that being said, I don't think it's any mystery as to why LE made sure and charge the cousin with a bunch of felonies. They're getting everyone cornered. With that, maybe someone will talk. I think if EG had help her cousin was involved with it. Maybe called someone who called someone, etc. I do not think JH helped her, guided her or anything else. But he did allow her to abuse his little boy and maybe his little daughter too. And I think it's possible JH knows some scuttlebutt around town as to who did what and when. They arrested him too. I suppose there could be more arrests of people that we don't even know they're connected in some way.

I missed this little tidbit!! If allowed to post: What is the cousin charged with? Is she in jail? Same jail as Emily? If so, I sure hope they aren’t able to communicate!!

I think it's been tentatively affirmed that there were two separate sightings of Lucas being left home alone (one by LL, one by Q&A neighbor), but maybe I'm reading into things wrong here on this thread.

I’d caution against thinking that’s been confirmed

Is that why some have thought JO did take him? Is that what JH is believing? Is that what EG is saying she thinks happened?

I really think that's her story an she's sticking to it. Just my opinion, but yeah I really think she is still trying to make it seem like JO is the one responsible for Lucas disappearing.

Could be that JH stopped speaking to JO once he learned about her plan to kidnap Lucas? He shut everyone out that tried to protect Lucas.

I can see that, but I’m inclined to think EG put the poison in his mind when she was off of her 72hr hold. She was the main communicator with JO in regards to Lucas- how convenient. After abuse allegations, JH quit speaking with HIS family, how convenient, for EG, it’s a very familiar move by abusers- they can’t stand ANYONE putting doubt in Their Inner circle. Exclude everyone else-
MOO

I missed this little tidbit!! If allowed to post: What is the cousin charged with? Is she in jail? Same jail as Emily? If so, I sure hope they aren’t able to communicate!!

The cousin was arrested on felony charges of identity theft, theft, and something else. She bonded out. Her next appearance is 5/23 IIRC

I would need to find it but I think she was arrested on theft and forgeries or attempted theft over 100k. They were felonies. She was arrested in March iirc but the crimes were from January. I'm not sure where they put her but she bonded out.

I can see that, but I’m inclined to think EG put the poison in his mind when she was off of her 72hr hold. She was the main communicator with JO in regards to Lucas- how convenient. After abuse allegations, JH quit speaking with HIS family, how convenient, for EG, it’s a very familiar move by abusers- they can’t stand ANYONE putting doubt in Their Inner circle. Exclude everyone else-
MOO

Oh yes, I agree with you 10000% - she had already started when she told the FBI and WPD that she thought it was JO and she seems like the type who is going to stick to her story, even if evidence says otherwise. Then when she was able to speak with him again, she just picked up the manipulation where she left off, or at least has attempted.

I really think that's her story an she's sticking to it. Just my opinion, but yeah I really think she is still trying to make it seem like JO is the one responsible for Lucas disappearing.

Well.......JO has an airtight alibi and she is saying that EG murdered Lucas. Plus, the police knew pretty quickly that this wasn't a search and rescue. I think cadaver dogs hit on something in the house. Police said nobody took him and he didn't walk out on his own. EG is just using this JO story to help her own little behind. It won't work.

I would need to find it but I think she was arrested on theft and forgeries or attempted theft over 100k. They were felonies. She was arrested in March iirc but the crimes were from January. I'm not sure where they put her but she bonded out.

Usually if you know you are going to be able to bond out, you won't even be required to dress down into jail garb or go into the pods. She would likely just be kept in a small cell near the booking area while they were processing everything. Even if she spent a few days in jail, most have mulitple pods - so if she was in the same facility as EG, they would likely be kept in separate pods.

Well.......JO has an airtight alibi and she is saying that EG murdered Lucas. Plus, the police knew pretty quickly that this wasn't a search and rescue. I think cadaver dogs hit on something in the house. Police said nobody took him and he didn't walk out on his own. EG is just using this JO story to help her own little behind. It won't work.

Exactly - I have a feeling EG just thinks she's going to outsmart everyone and doesn't realize how ridiculous it sounds, but I think she's smart enough to realize that changing her story is going to make her look worse than sticking to a bad story. JMO!

I’d caution against thinking that’s been confirmed
After all I’ve witnessed on these threads, there’s only two things I know for sure:
1. Lucas has disappeared.
2. The words of and FLA trump the words of MSM.

Usually if you know you are going to be able to bond out, you won't even be required to dress down into jail garb or go into the pods. She would likely just be kept in a small cell near the booking area while they were processing everything. Even if she spent a few days in jail, most have mulitple pods - so if she was in the same facility as EG, they would likely be kept in separate pods.

I was hoping they put them together and listened in. :discuss:

Exactly - I have a feeling EG just thinks she's going to outsmart everyone and doesn't realize how ridiculous it sounds, but I think she's smart enough to realize that changing her story is going to make her look worse than sticking to a bad story. JMO!

But saying she thinks JO took Lucas ain't gonna fly, so she has to come up with another possibility. The main thing she needs to do is just seem baffled as to what happened. So, she could bring up the possibility of JO taking him, the man and woman out front being suspicious, etc. I really think the main thing we will find out is that cadver dogs hit on something in thehouse.

MOO
Pure narcissist move as well.

Thank you for saying this. My heart goes out to her, having to lay low and keep quiet while sitting on information that she knows first hand. Unfortunately, every time the poor woman opens her mouth, there are folks just waiting to pounce on every thing she says, whether intentional or not. Some are mad she's defending JH, some are mad at her for this or that- it's really upsetting to see people pass judgment while she's being as honest as she can be. None of us know how we would react, think, or feel until we go through it. Even then, no two people grieve the same way- some are totally silent and internal about it, while others are outspoken. I find her refreshingly honest and caring and feeling.

Anyhow, just my two cents. Not worth a penny, but I own them.
I'm wondering if JO is actually defending JH. Sure it soubds that way because we all have an idea of who we think he is. But he's a grieving dad who's reacting how he thinks he should react. And that reaction might be irrational. We all don't agree with it for sure, but JO knows him better than any of us...maybe she knows him well enough to know he's far better than we are giving him credit for.

Hey Kuyluc2764, yes there is (I think this works). Go to the persons profile page and click "Add to ignore list". It should be in the list below their profile picture, if they have one. I hope that helps.

(Awkward if it is me that you are trying to block :D :laughing:)
Thanks for adding the "awkward" portion. That gave me a much needed laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower