DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

flute4peace

Reaction score
Search continues for missing Wichita boy

cache.php

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Wichita police are investigating a missing child case in the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

Sedgwick County dispatchers confirmed to Eyewitness News that police are on scene looking into the disappearance of a 5-year-old child last seen around 3 pm on Saturday near Edgemoor between Lincoln & Kellogg.

Police say Lucas is Hispanic/white, four-feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and long lashes.

The boy was last seen wearing black sweats with a grey shirt that had a bear on it, white socks, and light blue Pull-up.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Flyers for Lucas Hernandez Thread

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Verified Insider:

FindLucasAllen

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25
Thread #26
Thread #27

Remembering Lucas Allen Hernandez Facebook Page

Attachments

• lucas.jpg
    lucas.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Family concerned about Wichita boy's welfare before he went missing

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
As the search continues for 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy's family returned to their home late Monday along with the FBI. Relatives watching from afar say it's not the first time an investigator was called there.

Wichita police say the boy's stepmother last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m. Saturday. She then took a shower and fell asleep, and officers were notified around 6:15 p.m. that the boy was missing.

Sally Rasmussen is Lucas' great aunt, who spoke with KAKE News from her home in New Mexico. She says was sent a photo of Lucas last year and saw multiple bruises on his face and neck. She called police.

"All these stories I'd been hearing for months about him possibly being abused," she said.

http://www.kake.com/story/37541152/...utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_KAKEnews

DA will not file charges yet in death of 5-year-old Lucas

No charges will be filed Wedneday in the death of Lucas Hernandez, according to District Attorney Marc Bennett.

The investigation is not final until the autopsy is complete and the toxicology results are available, Bennett said in a brief statement Wednesday afternoon.

The Wichita police presented their case to the District Attorney's office Thursday morning.

Investigators are are following up on some newly developed leads, Bennett said.

We aren't talking about him at this time because our VI, FindLucasAllen, has requested that we not do so and we are respecting the family's wishes in this matter. FindLucasAllen has told us that there is no evidence that the homeless man had anything to do with Lucas' death.

I just want to clear this up. I did not request this. I was told it was being made a rule, but I did not request for it to be.

I think we will need some clarification on the dates from @FindLucasAllen if possible. I'm reserving judgment on who was "right" or "wrong" about the dates until we hear from our VI. I suppose someone could tweet at Nancy Grace and just ask if she meant to say the 16th and 17th instead of the 10th and 11th.

As of right now, the last *confirmed* person to see Lucas other than Emily was the neighbor on the 11th when he was outside with the older boys.

Ok just as a refresher because I saw this asked on the previous thread. On the 11th according to the timeline of events posted on the WS Media, Maps and Timeline thread these things occurred
1. Lucas was introduced to the neighbor with EG and the other children
2. Glass was seen smoking outside with an unknown male
3. Glass notified JH of the two strangers outside that seemed odd to her, the black male and white female.

To me that is a whole lot to happen on one day considering all the other days this day has a whole lot going on.

Ok just as a refresher because I saw this asked on the previous thread. On the 11th according to the timeline of events posted on the WS Media, Maps and Timeline thread these things occurred
3. Glass notified JH of the two strangers outside that seemed odd to her, the black male and white female.

To me that is a whole lot to happen on one day considering all the other days this day has a whole lot going on.
But I don’t think we know when she saw the couple and took a pic? All I have ever seen was from her interview she said it was a ‘few days prior, pretty early in the morning’

Ok. Just remember your 4 square breathing people! I don’t know how to bring my post from last thread over lol.

Breathe in for 4 seconds
Hold your breath for 4 seconds
Breathe out for 4 seconds
Hold for 4 seconds

And repeat.

Now. Doesn’t everyone feel better?

This timeline is important to keep front and center. Our spotlight is no longer on the 16-17 but on the 11th.

Do we know for sure she took the photo of the two people on the 11th? I only read the article that said “a few days prior to his disappearance” she saw those people...

She had plenty of time to create lies. I didn’t think I could hate her anymore than I do, but oh is my hate running deeper.

I recall the outrage over LE not charging her for neglect against leaving Lucas behind when she got dinner. In the interview JH said he was shocked she did that and that he never witnessed that before. Everyone said, “be patient, they have dirt on her...There is a reason.”Never would I have assumed the reason was that you can’t charge someone for neglecting a child who isn’t alive. Mind blown.

That B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member