Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I politely disagree with this. I have seen firsthand what happens when JH joins discussions. He gets chewed up and spit out. Regardless of all other circumstances, he did not kill Lucas and is a grieving father. I dont think an ambush is fair. If @Tricia had him on the radio show, that's one thing, but I dont think it's in his best interest to join this discussion. JMO

Being as most of us seem not to be journaling the details, footnoting their time & sources, or reviewing placement in event timeline to elucidate unknowns... I highly doubt JH's stories would help the sleuthing here.

There are reasons for LE using corkboards. I'm sticking with notebook & tape version for now.

But what if she was gathering material to cover Lucas up with?

No doubt EG was assessing and refining her methods as the mounting pressure to provide certain appearances loomed.
It's easy to cover up an entire kid's murder when everyone easily offers excuses. So whom was NOT malleable in EG's hands- we've ascertained an Ex- and whom simply went on their merry way?

Huh? I thought it was just Emily and her daughter gardening. Nobody else.
I think the neighbor who saw them gardening mistook baby MH for a boy, if I recall correctly. That would be easy enough......1 year olds often don't have a lot of hair and if they were playing outside, she might have been in gender neutral or even hand me down boy clothes. Who knows, though, I've seen people mistake girls for boys even when they were wearing all pink.

Bleach actually makes the smell worse. When we had a dog who peed on the carpet of course I used bleach- seemed logical, kills everything, right? Wrong! Turns out you need an enzyme cleaner to get the smell out- bleach only mixes with the offensive odor and creates a worse one. So, if she did that, I can't even imagine what that house smelled like, if this is the case. Airing it out for several days still wouldn't get rid of it completely.
I believe vinegar destroys odors more than bleach. Vinegar does a lot of cleaning that most don't realize.

I believe that it was the overnight from the 11th to the 12th. Technically the 12th because it was "early" in the morning. I'm guessing it was like 3-4 am, where it would still be dark but also not still considered to be night time. I'm guessing those people were just on their way to work or to catch a bus or something. I wonder if LE has located them.
I'm guessing the people were never spoken to by Emily, that Lucas was already deceased, and she got a quick idea in her head to take a picture and send it off about how it wasn't safe where they were living.

We don’t know...but the ‘street’ he was hit on is a very busy, divided highway and traffic moves fast. I think the speed limit where he was hit is 40 but most people drive it 60 or more. It would be rather difficult to set that up IMO
Speed limits on the highway are 60mph...unless they were on the access rd. I drive Woodlawn/Kellogg weekly.

As of right now, the last *confirmed* person to see Lucas other than Emily was the neighbor on the 11th when he was outside with the older boys.

Hi FLA. Hugs to you and JO, and I hope you guys are holding up as best as humanly possible, if there is such a thing in this awful, awful situation. I’m sorry I’m not great with words right now.

So, if the last confirmed sighting is on the 11th, then this definitely brings the Valentine’s Day business back up on the board.

I think the neighbor who saw them gardening mistook baby MH for a boy, if I recall correctly. That would be easy enough......1 year olds often don't have a lot of hair and if they were playing outside, she might have been in gender neutral or even hand me down boy clothes. Who knows, though, I've seen people mistake girls for boys even when they were wearing all pink.

The neighbor said it was a girl. He/She said EG was in her yard with a small child, less than 5 years old, that he/she believed was a girl. I'm sure it was MH... right? (I'm actually not sure of anything, haha)

EG may have buried something while gardening, but IMO, it was to just appear to neighbors that “all was well” and she was a “normal mom” cleaning out a flowerbed at her new home. She was getting her ducks in a row for a “story” and wanted to be seen doing normal stuff. She blew her “normal mom” a$$ out of the water by the OG visit without Lucas - it got her arrested for child endangerment. Well, the smoking 3 bowls and driving with MH did. I believe he was already gone by the gardening time.
Maybe she buried drugs

I think it was MH with her tending the flower bed, but where was Lucas during this time?
My head is still spinning from the crazy details, changes in timeline (landlord/neighbor not seeing him after all on Friday). etc. He must have either been inside in bed with his tummy troubles, or maybe watching TV?

@AgeofAquaruis You can find many articles on the current movement to clean up & revamp KS DCF. My post history contains many of them but it's a lot to wade through so some extensive googling may be quicker. The outcry for change has been going on for the past year and is being driven by the losses of several children's lives. I don't have the time or ability to re-post them all from my phone, but there is a LOT of information out there to be found. It's an enormous, complicated endeavor and will take months if not years, but the ball is definitely rolling, both publicly and behind the scenes. I'm choosing to be hopeful.

I have 27 years exp working to unravel their messes in another state. By the time I received them they were a mess. Kids abused and not removed. Kids removed outside the law. Much of what is being shared is rhetoric waiting or to appease the public until this wave dies down. I’ve seen it many times. DCF latest example is the press release/statement about autopsy. I won’t tell you whT my opinion is as I believe that statement is irresponsible and meant to confuse the public. Change is something that will require an organized effort and it’s for after people are rested physically and emotionally from Lucas.

Bleach actually makes the smell worse. When we had a dog who peed on the carpet of course I used bleach- seemed logical, kills everything, right? Wrong! Turns out you need an enzyme cleaner to get the smell out- bleach only mixes with the offensive odour and creates a worse one. So, if she did that, I can't even imagine what that house smelled like, if this is the case. Airing it out for several days still wouldn't get rid of it completely.
O/T - Use vinegar! Another dog won't even be able to detect the scent normally left behind when a dog urinates on carpet, flooring etc. if you use vinegar to clean it.

IMO he’s face timing EG and MH. LucAs isn’t feeling well says EG she walks with the phone over to Lucas’s room and says oh he fell asleep. Maybe there was just a bundle of blankets in the bed. Maybe he was in the bed but covered. So Jonathan in his laa laa Brain does in fact face time Lucas. But did he really? The definition of the term can mean different things to different people . I’m not bothered by that claim at all. IMO he’s telling the truth in his bizarre way.
Laa laa brain That's the truth ruth

I for one, certainly wouldn't ambush him and I don't think we on here would chew him up and spit him out.
I personally do not think he is trustworthy source for fact .. I don’t think he knows what happened. Not saying he didn’t know abuse or drugs. But I don’t think he knows details

Well they have to start somewhere. There's no magic wand. As I said, I'm choosing to be hopeful that the processes are finally in place to make a difference in these kids' lives. There are a lot of people out there who truly care about the reform and are doing everything they can to make it a reality. I know some of them personally, and have had face-to-face conversation with one of the high-profile ones. Instead of focusing on what we already know - which is that the system has been horribly broken over the past several years, with horrendous consequences resulting in the loss of precious lives - why not point out the POSITIVE things that are starting to come of the tragedy. I would imagine that those who truly are working toward the end goal of saving lives would appreciate a little encouragement.

Make me feel better. Give me some positives. I must have missed it. With respect.

Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member