Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to point out how impressed I am with how you handle yourself with so much grace and tact. I am sure Lucas is looking down at you, smiling with pride.
This, 1000 times over. I have been nothing but impressed. I'm a very level headed person,and I couldn't do for a second what Bethany has been doing throughout this nightmare. It makes me feel better to know Lucas obviously had some stable and loving people in his life.

I have been quiet just reading.. trying to take the new info in. If indeed it was 10/11/12 that it happened. There is no I panicked and didn’t know what to do. She had the time to deliberately make a choice. My heart goes out to the homeless man if police questioned him I’m sure it sent him in even more of a tailspin . My heart say no coincidence but my brain says no way could they pull that off

So we agree that the little drama queen who can cuss like a sailor if you don't agree with her or *gulp* ask her a question to clarify something, isn't worth trusting? Indeed.
Do we know that the house didn’t accept pets or was it just Emily getting rid of Lucas friend
This is what I thought also.
I do hope the cat has a good home.
She's a real cutie.
I'm a cat owner.
Mine typically live 21 to 22 yrs.

The homeless man EG brought home with her was the man killed, Christopher Rials.
I know. Weird huh? The black guy. She sure wanted to talk about the black guy. She made damn sure to throw suspicion on him. Didn't he tell investigators Lucas was not at the house when he was there? Which would throw everything Mz. Glass said into question. Strange coincidence how he died.

I know. Weird huh? The black guy. She sure wanted to talk about the black guy. She made damn sure to throw suspicion on him. Didn't he tell investigators Lucas was not at the house when he was there? Which would throw everything Mz. Glass said into question. Strange coincidence how he died.
Was this man that got killed black?? Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member