Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we reconsider the timeline in light of NG’s bombshell info, I am overcome by aching sadness again and again that Lucas may have been gone for a week(!) and she just carried on her day-to-day activities (i.e., meth buying and smoking), while developing her repertoire of lies. All the while no one (I’m looking at you, JH) asked where he was.

One part of the picture that has bothered me, is why did she wait until they were walking away 20 minutes later to finally grab her phone and take a picture? If she was nervous about them, she would've taken the picture right away. I still think she took a picture of a random couple walking down the street. She was setting up her story.

It's amazing that with having that much time to concoct a story, "I fell asleep and when I woke up he was gone" was the best she could come up with. Followed now by, "I woke up and he was just dead in bed!" She's certainly not very creative.

i agree it could be she was setting up her story. if this is the case and the picture is real, i hope that two people who even vaguely fit this description and were walking around the area at an early hour around feb 11-16ish go to LE and explain why/what they were doing. ik LE realizes that a kidnapping isnt the case since EG led the PI to Lucas' body but these two people could help emphasize her lies and character and who knows, maybe they saw something that was helpful that they dont realize.

She aluded to thinking the needed 'shelter' as if they were 'homeless' so she invited them just to be nice. To these scary 'strangers' out in the cold in the wee hours of the morn.
It's all so odd especially coming from the lying horses mouth.
I thought she said she thought they were stranded? That makes me think of car trouble, not homelessness.

The photo could have been of the homeless guy and some other chick who had stopped at her house earlier/another time....she conveniently snapped a photo of them walking away. With all of her free time (with JH out of town)....she could have had a regular parade of "friends" stopping by late at night to do god knows what. I just won't get this out of my mind until/unless someone who has actually seen this photo can in some way confirm that it is DEFINITELY outside of their home (some recognizable feature in the photo) and it DEFINITELY was like pitch dark out, and it DEFINITELY can be date AND time stamped.....
FLA said the homeless man is not the man in the photo.

I thought she said she thought they were stranded? That makes me think of car trouble, not homelessness.
Right. Which, IMO, goes back to previous comments about how she may be repeating what was said to her at some point. Because that story is clearly not true. Can you imagine being a LEO hearing that for the first time? It would be so hard not to roll your eyes.

This is off topic of what is being discussed, but the above bolded part of Emily's statement has always bothered me. Why is she not saying she wanted to send it to Jonathan instead of using distancing language by referring to him as "their dad"?

Maybe Lucas was already gone by then and EG said their dad (plural) so it would seem she had both children still Lucas and MH. Not just MH.

Is that a possibility?

Yes I understand.
I look forward to finding out who this Creepy, scary stranded black man,and white woman are that she so graciously invited in. Like the spider to the fly.
I hope they come forward to further clear things up. If there is a pic of them surely they can be identified,and clear themselves as she did clearly point her nasty finger at them.
Insunuating they were involved.

It could be that she got wind of the kidnap plan took the opportunity of seeing two strangers on the street took a pic sent to JH, thus she brought up them to police gonna pin it on the strangers they were the kidnappers. She didn't count on the homeless guy coming forward, didn't count of the LL (or whatever that was) and then finding out about Olive Garden, or evidence messing up her timeline.

Yes I understand.
I look forward to finding out who this Creepy, scary stranded black man,and white woman are that she so graciously invited in. Like the spider to the fly.
I hope they come forward to further clear things up. If there is a pic of them surely they can be identified,and clear themselves as she did clearly point her nasty finger at them.
Insunuating they were involved.
Seems odd didn't she say they were out there for 20 minutes. How many cigarettes did they smoke?

i agree it could be she was setting up her story. if this is the case and the picture is real, i hope that two people who even vaguely fit this description and were walking around the area at an early hour around feb 11-16ish go to LE and explain why/what they were doing. ik LE realizes that a kidnapping isnt the case since EG led the PI to Lucas' body but these two people could help emphasize her lies and character and who knows, maybe they saw something that was helpful that they dont realize.

Re BBM
That is a good point. I hope LE is able to question them if the timeline is around the time she took LH out to the bridge area.

They may be able to help LE and not even realize it.

From looking at pictures of their house other than the driveway area there is not a lot of places for people to be mingling around near their house. The street is a busy street on Edgemoor and the side street where the driveway is is not really the front door area. From our VI we know the picture exists now but EG story about it is hard to swallow. It could become important to LE to check it out.

Lets hope LE is able to check everything out like this to get whatever evidence they can. I am keeping my hopes up that LE is going to surprise us with lots of evidence they have uncovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1