Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This news makes me feel very empty this morning. Since Lucas went missing we all had just wanted him found. Now that he is found we wanted justice for Lucas! Now with Emily gone I just feel empty like where to go next. I feel so bad for Jonathan and EG children. I also feel for Lucas family as they will never know what really happened.

I know It is not what I want or how I feel. This will save family from hearing awful things at a trial. I am just saying I have this empty feeling. It is hard to explain.

I wonder where she got the gun?
Who's was it?
That's a good question. I'm just waking up to the news. I think a few here thought this would be the case. EG took the coward way out, and made sure to do it before the autopsy is released. There's still people connected to her saying she never was able to tell her side. What side? LH was five. He wasn't treated right in his short lived life, now, no justice for his murderer. I'm so praying for the family for ease of pain. I know JH has to be hurting and while I pray for him as well, JH should have done more to keep this baby safe. I won't say anything more on that because I'm sure that is something he will have to deal with the rest of his life. So now, another twist in this already twisted case. EG shot dead, JH finds her.

I just want to add, I lost my first wife to suicide 2 years ago last Friday. As a suicide survivor I hate the “they took the cowards way out!” sayings. I have no sympathy for EG, none at all, but I would say in the main, it’s NOT the cowards way out, it’s the ONLY solution a suicidal person can see.

Emily was a sick person. She damaged so many others with how she managed her life.
At least there is an end to her further damaging others, in particular her children. I know this will hurt them the rest of their lives but they are finally safe from her now forever.

I just want to add, I lost my first wife to suicide 2 years ago last Friday. As a suicide survivor I hate the “they took the cowards way out!” sayings. I have no sympathy for EG, none at all, but I would say in the main, it’s NOT the cowards way out, it’s the ONLY solution a suicidal person can see.
I am so very sorry for you. I have lost someone very close and others the same way. It is a horrible road your emotion travel. I have extreme sadness and empathy to people living within the darkness depression brings. It is not cowards way for people who have depression I agree.

In this case though I think it is just another piece to her twisted mind. And I would hope they do not place her in the category of the same.

You stay off WS for a few days and look what happens? This family and EG’s children have been thru enough as it is, I am at a loss for words. It will be yet another long day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicank