Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if DM will now release some of the stuff that she said that was NOT captured on tape? Most everyone I know that has listened to the podcasts have said she was definitely saying she killed Lucas when she was saying I DID HIM WRONNNNNNGGGGGGG. I did LUCAS WRONG.
They spoke to Marshburn briefly in this report (video). He says that she wanted to tell what happened if some "things" would happen with her daughter.

Sources: Emily Glass found dead in her Wichita home

Shades of Melinda Duckett...

I had to google:

"Death of Melinda Duckett

Melinda Duckett was the mother of Trenton John Duckett, a 2-year-old boy who disappeared from his Leesburg, Florida home on August 27, 2006. She attracted media attention when she committed suicide following an appearance on Nancy Grace. Wikipedia"

Isn't there normally a morning WPD briefing? What time can we expect that? Surely they will have to address this new development, right?
Their daily briefings are at 10am. I follow them on twitter & they haven't announced an additional/separate briefing time for this specific case (unless I missed it).

I'm going to go ahead and say this (again)...I won't be surprised if the child wasn't even JH's.

Will they do a paternity test now?

JMO, IF there was a baby in utero, I doubt they would do a paternity test now. Why would that matter after EG and the baby are dead? I'm still hoping there was no baby and it was all a lie by EG to try to keep her claws in JH. About now would be the point she would not be able to fake that she was pregnant anymore and questions would start coming at her about that. It may be just one more thing that came crashing down in EG's world, causing her to end her life. I also think she may have been informed the autopsy results were done and she would be headed back to jail. JMO.

You guys are far better people than I. I am not sorry for her pain after what she did to Lucas. I need to meditate on this, seriously. Because I do not feel an ounce of sympathy. As for Anthony Bourdain, I'm crying a river.
I feel bad for her family, primarily her boys and MH, and I feel bad for JH having to find her. That's why I'm sad about it, but I don't yet believe she did this out of shame or guilt. I think it was one last effort to exert control and try to write her own narrative.

I just want to add, I lost my first wife to suicide 2 years ago last Friday. As a suicide survivor I hate the “they took the cowards way out!” sayings. I have no sympathy for EG, none at all, but I would say in the main, it’s NOT the cowards way out, it’s the ONLY solution a suicidal person can see.
I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my son-in-law to suicide almost a year ago. I know your pain.

JMO, IF there was a baby in utero, I doubt they would do a paternity test now. Why would that matter after EG and the baby are dead? I'm still hoping there was no baby and it was all a lie by EG to try to keep her claws in JH. About now would be the point she would not be able to fake that she was pregnant anymore and questions would start coming at her about that. It may be just one more thing that came crashing down in EG's world, causing her to end her life. I also think she may have been informed the autopsy results were done and she would be headed back to jail. JMO.

I'm thinking JH might want to know, (or not), if the child was his? Idk...

I’m here- catching up- ive seen the news. There isn’t enough coffee this morning. My brain is just a jumble. Why now? What pushed her over the edge? I firmly believe LE had most if not all of the answers - but it looks like she didn’t, not until the bits here and there started coming out in the news...
I think EG was thinking of this awhile. DM spoke on Kake this morning saying he told LE she was suicidal and tried to do it previously and had marks around her ribcage. I'll link news page if I can, will be first time. If someone else could would be great. IMO she was starting to accept there was a solid case being built against her, and remember her saying she could not do jail. I think she took a family members gun and went to the house on edgemoor and thought about what she did to Lucas, how she's lost her daughter, her sons, JH, and text JH & JO to come to the house so they could find her dead.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and at least thank Emily for leading DM to Lucas before she died. This is really hard for me to actually thank her for that. But she didn't have to do that. If Lucas had not been found, and she offed herself, we would be raging....there would be no answers...

I have empathy and sympathy for people with pain, and those who commit suicide. Because I understand it being in emotional and physical pain every day, and honestly think about it quite often. But I can't feel sorry for a child abuser child killer. Sorry.

I need to go meditate or something. Guess I'll wake and bake.

Last edited:
Source: Emily Glass found dead in her east Wichita home

In this article, David Marshburn mentions that he told law enforcement that EG was suicidal. Wow!

It was not a leap to think that she would be. Many of us suspected that to be the case...I would have to imagine LE would have thought so too.
Perhaps they should have put her on an involuntary psych hold. Is that something that can be done is KS?

I’m just thankful she led DM to Lucas’ body. At least Jamie and Jonathan will be able to lay their baby to rest.

I have no feelings towards EG at all. I feel very sad for her family and Jonathan. This is a nightmare for them. I know.

Lucas’ family have so many questions. I’m sure LE will be able to answer every question except why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member