Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright then. Let's take a look. Have you guys discussed any of these points yet?

Anyone else notice the difference in EG's weight April 2016 vs. today?

http://jail.com/arrest-records/emily-ann-marie-glass-15011404
150 pounds

https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/SheriffInmateDetail.aspx?nameId=214693
120 pounds

I don't think she would have been pregnant 4/16. Could be nothing but could be something else that points to a drug problem.

Where are you Lucas, honey? Just sick over this...

While the weight loss could have been from drug use, it also could have been her losing baby weight. Maybe she was pregnant and she lost the weight, or maybe she was pregnant just before the arrest and lost weight after. Not defending her, because this is just simply speculation about her weight... if there is drug use involved, which I really have yet to see any evidence of such (but then again I have personal experience with being able to hide drug use extremely well - it's absolutely not hard to fool the world into thinking you're sober when you're really not... it's quite easy to pretend to be someone you're not in front of loved ones to put on the facade that everything is ok) anyways, if it's drug related, the abuse was happening while E.G. was going through withdrawal or couldn't get drugs, not while she was high. People get nasty when they're coming down from drugs and they turn into monsters. They do things they would never do in their right mind. They get angry and snap, overreact, often without realizing. I could see a situation where E.G. is going through withdrawal, the child does something totally innocent, it triggers E.G. And she just snaps, taking things too far.

"Police used K-9s and a mounted horse patrol to search three Wichita parks on Monday."

https://www.wthr.com/article/stepmother-of-missing-kansas-boy-arrested-for-child-endangerment

Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez arrested for suspicion of child endangerment, investigation continues
http://ksn.com/2018/02/20/police-plan-more-searches-in-case-of-missing-5-year-old-boy/

"At least 100 law enforcement personnel from the Wichita Police Department, Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Department, and FBI are working on the case.

“We have received numerous tips. They document the tips and assign to investigators. They follow-up,” said officer Charley Davidson, Wichita Police Department spokesman."

(Tell Mr. Pink to wake his a $$ up just kidding )

I am making him sleep in a corner after talking during the news earlier. Silly man. I have actually woken him up twice now because he is so cute I have to kiss him.

I was thinking about the areas LE have searched and the worst part about the areas is the lack of much CCTV. On Woodlawn, once you get passed 32nd street, it starts getting pretty thin as to any opportunities to catch something on camera and on Oliver and Hillside, there isn't much passed 96. So, if she knew to turn off her phone or GPS, it could be difficult to track.

If we expanded out on a bullseye to 60 miles and 120, what would that look like, tia.

Just so the above screenshots don't get removed, the MSM video they were shown in can be seen here: http://www.kake.com/story/37562474/missing-boys-father-believes-son-is-still-alive
Honestly, I'd be in jail right now if someone ever touched my little child or grandchild, niece, nephew or cousin (etc etc) in such a way. This is sickening and I am absolutely broken that this sweet little guy was not protected. SO many opportunities to save him, yet none were followed through on. :(

Where did she used to take Lucas? Before the baby was born?

I was thinking about the areas LE have searched and the worst part about the areas is the lack of much CCTV. On Woodlawn, once you get passed 32nd street, it starts getting pretty thin as to any opportunities to catch something on camera and on Oliver and Hillside, there isn't much passed 96. So, if she knew to turn off her phone or GPS, it could be difficult to track.

RSBM. Do we know what kind of car EG drives? Most of the newer cars have built-in GPS that cannot easily be disabled.

Where did they maybe go camping with dad in the past?

FLA,

Did they ever go on any camping trips that you know of? Sorry if already asked.

Also, sorry if asked, so many posts here.... (and people rooting for Little Lucas)...

Can you pls summarize everything you know about this woman locationally speaking/history wise, that you feel comfortable sharing, of course.

Era In my experience, people some times place their loved ones in a place they are familiar with. Again, SOmetimes, moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper