DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“in ab·sen·tia
[ˌin əbˈsenSH(ē)ə]
ADVERB
while not present at the event being referred to.
"two foreign suspects will be tried in absentia"
synonyms: away · off · out · not present · nonattending · [more]“

Maybe! They do need to officially close the case, IMO.
No. I think there is more to this. Lucas deserves full justice.

“in ab·sen·tia
[ˌin əbˈsenSH(ē)ə]
ADVERB
while not present at the event being referred to.
"two foreign suspects will be tried in absentia"
synonyms: away · off · out · not present · nonattending · [more]“

Maybe! They do need to officially close the case, IMO.
The only time I can think of something like this happening is a retrial to exonerate a person who was already convicted while alive. Although, a case in Canada comes to mind where a person with HIV sexually assaulted someone, and passed away before the trial was completed, and prosecutors persuaded the courts to continue on to set a legal precedent for future cases.

Justice for Lucas.. Perhaps EG had a brief moment of clarity, and embarked in her own vigilantism. (In other words, her guilt consumed her, and I write that based on the sound in her voice and her words..'I did Lucas so wrong..' Those words on that recording sounded so utterly raw to me). Perhaps..
I agree with you, but I also think there was anger at JH in the way she knew he would discover her mutilated body.

It hurts my soul to know what all the littles will have to deal with. All of them having to learn Lucas is gone forever, and missing him so much. Now EG’s boys will also need to be told mommy is gone, forever. Her baby daughter won’t remember her. At some point all of these children will have to learn what she did.
I hope all the adults involved really step up and make sure these kids have the best possible chance for a wonderful life and future!

LIstened again to ng interviews with two ALLEGED friends of EG.
First let me say if I found out a friend died, a real friend, by gunshot - I’d be a hot mess and incapable of doing a calm interview. Something is wrong here...
Disgusts me deeply that they are dragging poor CR through the mud.
I don’t believe for a second that JH was aware of CR staying in his home with his babies. I just don’t see him being that trusting/lenient.
I like that at least NG is throwing the book at them and is dang near making fun of their tinfoil hat conspiracies lol.
I agree 100 percent. They said nothi g that was not available on google. Absolute bs in my eyes. I feel NG was showing that during her interview. Hopefully not just for ratings or publicity but to show thr public how moronic they look.

I’m so sorry there will be no justice in this case I know how distressing and difficult it has been for you all. I was worried she was going to harm herself before Lucas was found so the news was not unsurprising.

Thank you to all of you for all the love shown to Lucas. I hope Lucas Rests In Peace.

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, we really need to keep the focus of this thread on Lucas and the overall investigation into his murder. Please take the personal stories to the Jury Room if you want to share them there. There is a thread for Anxiety in the Jury Room, but if that thread doesn't apply, you can start another thread for depression/suicide awareness if you want.

Many members are also sharing some personal stories and helpful advice in the threads for both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain.

The only suicide that should be discussed in Lucas' case at this time, is that of EG.

Thank you for your help with keeping the thread on topic.

I hate bumping my own post, but it appears that things have gone way off topic again in here.

I've moved a number of off topic posts to the Anxiety Quarter thread in the Jury Room. Please take the personal stories of suicide and depression to that thread or talk to others in your private conversations. Keep in mind that this case is still an open and active investigation into Lucas' murder and now there is also an open death investigation of EG. We must do our best to keep the focus on Lucas here.

As far as religious talk, Websleuths does not take a stance on religion, but please do not make religious statements on the forum. You never know who might be offended by a comment that you feel is innocent. And remember that Lucas' family reads here and is part of this discussion. I know you are all kind hearted and would never want to cause any distress to Lucas' family.

I know Ana it still doesn't seem real. It feels like I woke up from a very bad dream.

I couldn't believe it when I read the post here announcing a shot at the house. We get so close in these cases, immersing ourselves in the details and trying to understand the people involved, I know I wasn't the only one in shock, it's overpowering. The camaraderie here has been amazing in helping me deal with it. I think everyone's been amazing.

My heart goes out to everyone who is inside, and has got close, all those who have to try and pick up the pieces. And to the dear little boy, Lucas, who can't come out the other side of it, and I sincerely believe that is due to EG's actions.

Yeah...I have a feeling that was far more likely a “domestic incident” between her and JH than any “protection” BS.
That's what I'm going over now. I'm starting out from the beginning of the case w/o bias, and piecing together everything. Watching interviews again. Looking at photos, dates, arrests, deaths, etc..EG did look as if she had been in a fight the very first time she was arrested. Does anyone know if Jonathan was actually in town at the time of her first arrest?

I’m so sorry there will be no justice in this case I know how distressing and difficult it has been for you all. I was worried she was going to harm herself before Lucas was found so the news was not unsurprising.

Thank you to all of you for all the love shown to Lucas. I hope Lucas Rests In Peace.
Sooo wonderful to hear from you gregjrichards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli