Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably using Meth too and is covering his own *advertiser censored* so that it doesn't come out that he does too. JMO
That actually makes much more sense. It’s probably also why he blames Lucas’s murder on her being bipolar.

I mean sure, it may have been a part of it but the combination of drugs and being evil also played a major part.

Really? You're not? Can you elaborate kkdj? Or did your next post refer to this?
I'm not kkdj but I am also not convinced she killed him. Lucas was very sick for a long time. He could have been suffering from a mortal blow that happened while his father was home and then due to negligence (not seeking medical help), he died from his internal injuries. JH spoke out very early that he did not want people to discuss any abuse issues. He stood by EG right up to her death. I from the beginning thought that both of them were at fault and knew something vital against the other so neither turned on the 0ther. Now EG is dead and can't testify nor 'tell her story'.

I truly hope the truth comes out. Right now, way too much reasonable doubt on EG killing Lucas; disposing of his body, yes.

deleted

Last edited:
I'm not kkdj but I am also not convinced she killed him. Lucas was very sick for a long time. He could have been suffering from a mortal blow that happened while his father was home and then due to negligence (not seeking medical help), he died from his internal injuries. JH spoke out very early that he did not want people to discuss any abuse issues. He stood by EG right up to her death. I from the beginning thought that both of them were at fault and knew something vital against the other so neither turned on the 0ther. Now EG is dead and can't testify nor 'tell her story'.

I truly hope the truth comes out. Right now, way too much reasonable doubt on EG killing Lucas; disposing of his body, yes.
Hi. :) That was in response to I'm not sure EG killed herself.

At the minimum, he knew about them and not only turned a blind eye, but helped cover them up and create cover stories.

Side note to you, lonetraveler - I just read an update from you and am sending squeezy hugs and warm thoughts. I can't begin to explain in words the dark but hot sadness that came over me when I read your personal post a few threads back. I know this case probably means more to you than ever now, and I am so sorry. You are so not alone. We are walking with you.
Thank you so much for your compassion. My WS family has reached out to me and I truly appreciate it and feel the comfort offered. You are correct, this case means even more to me and has become my focus to see justice for this little Batman.

I lived with a meth user for months, maybe over a year, and I spent more than 10 days a month with this person, and I never expected it until she was in rehab. She definitely had sose strange behaviors sometimes, but I never expected it to be anything so serious from one of my closest friends/roommates. Drug users are great at manipulation and covering things up.

BBM. *some* drug users are, but I think they believe they are greater at covering things up than they really are. If you’re hip to the game, it’s hard for serious addicts to hide their addictions IME, especially if they are on a drug like meth.

Wouldn't it be an even crazier case than it is already if she didn't kill him but only hid the body? I just can't get it out my mind that 3 people in a tight circle are dead in a very short period of time and we can figure out a nefarious reason for each one of them tying together.

Yes. Nothing is sacred anymore.

I have no knowledge of who broke the discovery of Lucas to the media, but I do have a good idea. I want to go into a tirade about it but instead, I am just going to beg these people to give this family some peace. And, after typing and deleting, I am going to stop with that plea.

O/T question for locals or those familiar with LE --
I've been keeping an occasional eye on the county inmate roster and today I came across something I've never noticed before. Inmate Arrest/Booking Details - Sedgwick County, Kansas Sheriff's Office
Also, Pod is listed as "DFF" but I cannot find that in abbreviation list: Inmate Abbreviation Code Definitions - Sedgwick County, Kansas Sheriff's Office

I guess I'm wondering if this was just someone providing false info and they booked him on what he provided until further info comes in -- or what? I feel silly asking but a little part of my brain wondered if they were holding someone else with a desire to not disclose that info -- but would that even be legal?
I cannot swear this is true, but they use that for testing the database sometimes, and also for training. I don’t know if that’s the case now, but it’s not unusual for a dummy record (or records) to be used for that purpose. The sheriff’s office and jail were victim of a glitch not too long back and had to do updates and repairs on their server systems.

I cannot swear this is true, but they use that for testing the database sometimes, and also for training. I don’t know if that’s the case now, but it’s not unusual for a dummy record (or records) to be used for that purpose. The sheriff’s office and jail were victim of a glitch not too long back and had to do updates and repairs on their server systems.

That was my first thought. IT dummy acct for testing, but it shouldn’t be visible to the public.

(Sry, my phone won’t let me turn bold off atm)

That was my first thought. IT dummy acct for testing, but it shouldn’t be visible to the public.

(Sry, my phone won’t let me turn bold off atm)
Yeah the answers I've received make way more sense, but I couldn't help but imagine that some drunk idiot was trying to be smart and telling LE they were 97 years old and named John Q. Public.
And then my mind got to wondering some more...
I had just never, ever seen that or anything similar before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025