Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH is an imbecile. So... supposedly, it is okay to abuse LH, hide LH's body for three months, lie to people, toy with people's emotions, use police resources, and other people's resources, and so on. Yup. Perfectly... okie dokie. Give me a fracking break. This dude needs to get his head examined before his condition becomes worse. I hope LE sends JH a bill.

Head exam, indeed...this is grounds alone to prove exactly why he shouldn't have custody of other children....his empathieempathize and main concerns seem to lie elsewhere imo....so the nextmethhead bimbo that comes around

Gah trouble typing..

I wish JH would come on here, I have been trying to get him on here since day 1 ("burn one with him") and request was supposedly going to be made remember via a former vi....would like him on here bc I hate taking pot shots at someone who can not defend himself. (Oh wait a minute, no I dont, isn't that what EG did? And somebody didn't see it? And now they're so worried about that person being out on the street....gah getting all fired up again now.

Last edited:
Ok, I loved your comment about the vasectomy, because I had already restrained myself from typing that some men just need to be gelded, and never around children, and I don't think that's harsh because, as others have noted, this is about JH's son Lucas, who is dead.

ETA: this wicky-wacky website is about to get the best of me, reloading itself in the middle of my typing. Back to voluntary time-out.

Would it help to type out and then copy and paste your thoughts on here? Then it might not refresh in the middle of typing...?

I'm not criticizing you for saying that, I think it's a logical train of thought.

I personally still disagree with it. I've said before that although his actions and words seem baffling to many people I don't think they suggest any complicity in the actual crime, nor knowledge of the cover-up. I do believe he truly wanted to find Lucas, and maybe he did con himself (with the help of others) that Lucas might still be alive.

In the NG yesterday JH talked about his dreams being disturbing at this time, and the one he chose to share was one about searching for Lucas in his dreams. I think that's a strong sign that for all these months he has really felt the pain of Lucas being missing, and *missing* is how he's perceived it. I don't think these dreams would be consistent with him having knowledge of EG hiding the body.

If he did have anything to do with causing Lucas to die, I don't think either he or EG were aware of that. By the time EG was talking to DM and talking about this alleged concussion, if that had been caused by JH that would have been a perfect opportunity to throw him under the bus, but she chose not to and instead used words that implied she was the only one with fault.

I also remember some of the things JO said in her radio interview, and JH's words and behavior seem very consistent with the things JO said about him. Then there's what DM said to EG on the tapes when he said something about EG not wanting to open up in front of JH out of fear of JH's response. And DM said that in his opinion he thought she was afraid for no reason and he didn't think JH would do anything. I think JH is showing us that DM is probably quite right...even after he was angry about the Olive Garden, disgusted and angry about her hiding Lucas' body, all that he's done is to calm down to the point where he'll allow her in the house, text with her, talk with her, and try to get her to open up more about what exactly did transpire before she dumped the body, because he needed to know how his son died and exactly what part she had in it, despite his head not wanting to go there of its own accord, I think he still needed to know.

I agree his responses are baffling, and maybe only 1% of people would react the way he does to things, and we as humans are trained to see these anomalies as suspicious, we look for anomalies like this to try to ascertain guilt. But I don't think they're inconsistent with his inner nature, and I still can't see anything that shouts to me that he was complicit in the actual crime or that he had knowledge after the fact. I have been looking for signs of those things, but I can't see them.
I also don't think he had anything to do with Lucas' death and wanted answers.
However, I think this doesn't have to be an either-or situation with JH being either a sinner or a saint--I know you weren't saying that either, just clarifying my position.

I can see how she lied and he was inclined to believe her; I can also see that he knew she had a temper.

I think he had clear ideas about what his role was and what hers should have been and that they were probably based on some more traditional ideas with him thinking that he was modern enough to "let" her do some things she wanted to do. No excuse for EG, but that can be a stifling position for a woman; some women will resign, some will look for healthy outlets, and others will act out.

I think his treatment of JO regarding custody and the disappearance of Lucas displayed a greater belief in EG as well as a level of frustration or dissatisfaction with JO -- he got his act together to gain custody of Lucas and she had her struggles. I think he thought he was a better person and parent than JO.

I think even if he didn't know everything going on with EG (highly likely), he had behaviors of his own that contributed to the family tension.

Regardless of his intentions for going to the house that night, what did he expect was going to happen? Perhaps not suicide, but did he think he would just crash there -- with no conversation? No way -- he was either wanting to confront her or be consoled by her or … ?

JH has personality traits that made it extremely easy for EG to latch on. There were no boundaries with these two -- completely enmeshed. Both of them fed each other's egos. I think it's possible EG knew something about him that he doesn't want the world to know, possibly something the two of them did together. JMO

I also don't think he had anything to do with Lucas' death and wanted answers.
However, I think this doesn't have to be an either-or situation with JH being either a sinner or a saint--I know you weren't saying that either, just clarifying my position.

I can see how she lied and he was inclined to believe her; I can also see that he knew she had a temper.

I think he had clear ideas about what his role was and what hers should have been and that they were probably based on some more traditional ideas with him thinking that he was modern enough to "let" her do some things she wanted to do. No excuse for EG, but that can be a stifling position for a woman; some women will resign, some will look for healthy outlets, and others will act out.

I think his treatment of JO regarding custody and the disappearance of Lucas displayed a greater belief in EG as well as a level of frustration or dissatisfaction with JO -- he got his act together to gain custody of Lucas and she had her struggles. I think he thought he was a better person and parent than JO.

I think even if he didn't know everything going on with EG (highly likely), he had behaviors of his own that contributed to the family tension.

Regardless of his intentions for going to the house that night, what did he expect was going to happen? Perhaps not suicide, but did he think he would just crash there -- with no conversation? No way -- he was either wanting to confront her or be consoled by her or … ?

JH has personality traits that made it extremely easy for EG to latch on. There were no boundaries with these two -- completely enmeshed. Both of them fed each other's egos. I think it's possible EG knew something about him that he doesn't want the world to know, possibly something the two of them did together. JMO

Thank you for posting. I so desperately wanted to believe JH knew nothing about Lucas being abused, and would love to be wrong about how I think about him now. Reading others' opinions help balance mine out and help me see other viewpoints. Again, thanks!

So, what did EG possibly have on JH?

This is speculation so I hope it is within TOS. My opinion/speculation only based on trying to understand how and why JH would give EG the benefit of doubt.

What if Lucas was harmed in some way prior to JH returning to his job? Would that give JH reason to NOT accept EG killed Lucas? That Lucas died from a prior incident, which is why EG 'only' panicked and hid Lucas's body.

Another thought that crosses my mind, I think if I were JH and IF I was really supporting her I sure as heck wouldn't make it known.

So just a thought I’m kicking around.

Many here suspect she had help of one form or another. If we believe him when he says he was trying to keep things nice between them so he could possibly get more info from her, it follows that even though she’s gone he may still be playing nice to keep a possible accomplice comfortable talking to him.

(Sorry for the crazy long sentence.)

5-year-old Lucas Hernandez's dad tells Nancy Grace about the night Emily Glass died

Maybe, I have the dumbs, today. o_O But... doesn't this make it sound like Emily had a boyfriend. :confused:

"The gun found next to Emily Glass' body was "a short assault rifle" that belonged to her boyfriend, according to the father of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy who went missing in February and was later discovered dead."

I know that it's JH's gun... the wording is strange and slightly confusing.

And, how did he know what one of the suicide notes said, but not the other two? *scratches head*

It asked that the ring be given to the couple's 1-year-old daughter when she was older, Jonathan Hernandez said he was told. He said he doesn't know what the other two said or where police found them.

So just a thought I’m kicking around.

Many here suspect she had help of one form or another. If we believe him when he says he was trying to keep things nice between them so he could possibly get more info from her, it follows that even though she’s gone he may still be playing nice to keep a possible accomplice comfortable talking to him.

(Sorry for the crazy long sentence.)
Well done!!!! Thank you, I was trying to figure this out, like why, now that she’s gone, does he need to pledge this allegiance...very interesting, newsjunkie.

(Eta “IF” he is still pledging allegiance, I didnt listen to the podcast so am not sure if this allegiance and empathy relates to past tense before she allegedly committed suicide...need to go back... I dont see why it would change...)

And had been warned by DM that she was suicidal and if anything happened suspicion would be placed on JH and JO.
This mirrors the warnings about her abusing Lucas. He chose not to believe it or didn't take it seriously enough. He thinks he knew her better than anybody. That says something about him.

ETA: I just noticed you addressed similar in another post that I somehow missed. It could be interpreted as complicity or bullheadedness/ego/etc.

I also wonder if his intent was to go BY the house that night, not necessarily TO the house, in order to check on things. Maybe making sure no harassers were there. Or to make sure no new homeless guys or drug dealers were there.

When lights were on and he could tell the TV was on, he decided to stop and see what was up. And then a lot more was up than he anticipated.

5-year-old Lucas Hernandez's dad tells Nancy Grace about the night Emily Glass died

Maybe, I have the dumbs, today. o_O But... doesn't this make it sound like Emily had a boyfriend. :confused:

"The gun found next to Emily Glass' body was "a short assault rifle" that belonged to her boyfriend, according to the father of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, the boy who went missing in February and was later discovered dead."

I know that it's JH's gun... the wording is strange and slightly confusing.

And, how did he know what one of the suicide notes said, but not the other two? *scratches head*

It asked that the ring be given to the couple's 1-year-old daughter when she was older, Jonathan Hernandez said he was told. He said he doesn't know what the other two said or where police found them.

Re the pink comment - looks to just be really poorly written. The next paragraph says it was JH's gun.

He told Grace the rifle that Wichita police have said publicly was at her feet was his AR-15 assault rifle.

Right? Emily was aware that she did Lucas so wrong. Why can't JH admit that he also let Lucas down on more than one occasion?
Has he ever claimed any type of responsibility in this matter? Made any comment to such an effect? Sorry if I’ve missed it. I really want to make sure I’m being fair here.

Well gah had a whole post typed out and lost it due to auto refresh and logout...I’ll try again, in progress, going to hit post and edit slowly so I don’t lose it:

So, I’m still trying to work this out in my head...let’s say hypothetically JH is defending/protecting (whatever you want to call it) EG for reasons more than denial, shock, dumbness, everlasting love, how might the whole conversation(s) between him and EG have gone down re this...meaning, did she threaten to throw him under the bus if he didn’t stand by her...meaning, is it in his best interest for some reason to go with an accidental death and why, because technically, he could very well throw her under the bus and completely blame everything on her now that she’s gone, so IF he had any part or liability, why isn’t he doing this? Infinite loyalty? Still not buying it. There’s possibly a big piece missing here (or not), IMO.

Hope this makes sense, I’m confused myself by this.

Let me think backwards:

So, hypothetically let’s say it’s in his best interest to show support for EG (until the autopsy comes back).

Maybe newsjunkie could be on to something as needing to appear this way because someone else who knows something is still alive? Maybe someone who is also loyal to EG for whatever reasons.

Also, again maybe overthinking this, but IF she had been planning to kill herself for a while, maybe she had some kind of “insurance” in place...again, this would possibly require a third party. And if this is even the case, wHy would she care if she was dead and the sole guilty one?

Maybe it has to do with MH...
My head hurts. I think I might be over analyzing.

Last edited:
Has he ever claimed any type of responsibility in this matter? Made any comment to such an effect? Sorry if I’ve missed it. I really want to make sure I’m being fair here.
I've found this statement from him (before Lucas' body was found) but it's not responsibility:

KAKE New spoke with the boy's father, Johnathan Hernandez. During our interview we asked him if Glass abused the child. We made him aware his family members reached out to us about the possible abuse.

"I'm sorry that they did and that really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."

...We're learning more about the child's home environment. According to police records between February 2016 to December 2017 police responded to at least four domestic violence calls involving Glass and Johnathan Hernandez at their home.

Missing Wichita boy's father believes son is still alive

I agree to a point, but what doesn't make sense for me is, if she were so controlling and he was so...whipped...how did they manage to spend so much time away from each other? Usually those controlling/co-dependent want their partner to be close by all the time, from what I've seen. Not states and days away and separate for so long.
Maybe she wasn't happy about it at first, but I think it suited her. She could have days to take a break from the act and "relax" into her true nature. She could talk to who she wanted, go where she wanted, do what she wanted without answering to anyone. Does anyone know when he started travelling out of state for work? I'm actually wondering if his start date coincides with the end or reduction of DV calls to the home.

I also wonder if his intent was to go BY the house that night, not necessarily TO the house, in order to check on things. Maybe making sure no harassers were there. Or to make sure no new homeless guys or drug dealers were there.

When lights were on and he could tell the TV was on, he decided to stop and see what was up. And then a lot more was up than he anticipated.

In the NG podcast he states he was out with a friend and it was late so he decided to just go to the house to stay - he texted EG but she didn't respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover