Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I've only felt deep distrust and betrayal that LE protected EG by shadowing her obvious actions against Lucas for so many months.
They deliberately refused to release essential information that was vital to gaining the very tips they'd require, and further misled the public by hammering on irrelevant distractions based in lies, and in the end are no better than liars by pridefully refusing to admit to the entire approach as woefully shortsighted and dangerously ignorant.

Focus On Friday Night.

I Believe Lucas Didn't Just Walk Out Of That House.

LE standing by failing to refute MSM's false witness statements that LH was ever there all week doesn't appear accidental at all given what I've watched LE in various areas allow or insinuate on their own accord.
They were fine with this, aid and abet EG above all else.

LE didn't really want tips or witnesses. They wanted an easy case with only a couple of those closest to EG involved. From my own experience alone I honestly have to wonder at this stage whether LE bothered themselves to ever check in with LH's teachers. Did they trouble themselves to inquire of his doctor at the clinic he supposedly had gone to, prior to the 'Easy Replacement Mommy' JH picked up off a random corner murdering him; or investigated anyplace that he'd been involved in his far too short life- look where he'd Lived, to find out what Happened.

I'm a little irate about not being allowed to conversate on further topics, and the tepid trickle of gossip from other SM sites that occasionally fouls the air here.

To any who feels some way about these harsh sentiments, try getting past the blue line in the name of a lost life someday. It will really change your views about how much a child's life really matters.
I have missed your posts. You always brought an insight to this case that I didn't see. I know that when I first started reading about Lucas,there were people that tried to speak up about how "sloppy" & shoddy" the job that the LE was doing. I live near where Rachel Deltondo got killed and that whole police department is corrupt. It's a shame because it then discourages the ones that want to go the extra mile and can't because of "unspoken" policies.

Regarding "Focus on Friday Night", I don't recall that being stated by LE, but rather by a former VI. Can you direct me to that statement by LE? I think there are many rumors and much misinformation associated with this case, and while I too would have liked more direct answers from those agencies investigating, I don't think notifying the public should be a priority. I am hopeful that because of FBI, state, county and local police involvement, that a plan was in place, immediate family knew what was happening ( I remember JO stating she had confidence inLE after EG was released the first time ), and the rest of us will have to wait till everything is finalized to know what happened.

They literally held an entire trial based on exactly that. This 'fact' became so pervasive no one even recognizes it anymore apparently.

At no point did LE make the least effort to do anything but front EG's own words as anything to go on for 'tips'

They knew all along it was stinking tripe.

They were fine with the public seeing as much, but not ok with anyone knowing the truth (we don't need more info, we have all the resources, just trust us).

Truth being, 'I Believe Lucas Didn't Just Walk Out Of That House' simply isn't good enough to bring the child back or his killer to justice. If the FBI provided a profiling of her or of what occured to LH in that crime scene (home, namely bathroom) LE doesn't appear to have taken it more seriously than mirroring EG's own internal communication style back at her (MSM article post release from CE trial).

LE played a poor hand this round, gambling on the illusion that EG was just another dumb mommy who would cower to their insinuations.
She never even noticed anything that wasn't aligned with her internal motivations and goals- she wanted something, she just played people & took it. That's how little anything in the mass consensus reality mattered to her.

I have missed your posts. You always brought an insight to this case that I didn't see. I know that when I first started reading about Lucas,there were people that tried to speak up about how "sloppy" & shoddy" the job that the LE was doing. I live near where Rachel Deltondo got killed and that whole police department is corrupt. It's a shame because it then discourages the ones that want to go the extra mile and can't because of "unspoken" policies.

Just as the justice system is a machine that misses much, so too does Mapquest and other apps one may just plunk an address in, or away from.

I miss everyone here too; I'm checking in often & unable to add yet. A lot of weighing consequences and what of value exists there (just as the SM source of decomp dog teams showing involvement but not published in MSM early on).
I'm trying to absorb this entire nightmarish circus and balance my own awful plate as July comes much too soon. LE has plenty enough but are gaming their stakes- just as DM claimed he 'learnt his lot' at the poker tables.

I get why the policies exist. It doesn't hurt the heart any less to know a thing and not be able to expound upon it or explain another factor revealed for that suppressed fact.

I guess I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here and reserve judgment on LE. I wasn't there during the investigation. I don't know who said what or didn't, I don't know what information was had or hadn't, and I don't know what was going on behind the scenes or wasn't. I don't feel as if I have enough information to pass judgment one way or another, although I do understand how easy it is to Monday Morning Quarterback in a case like this - especially at this time in the case, where we're all trying to come to grips with just how this all could have happened - it's human nature to want to assign blame, even when the situation at hand isn't really explainable. Just my opinion, and I respect the fact that it's not the majority.

I guess I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here and reserve judgment on LE. I wasn't there during the investigation. I don't know who said what or didn't, I don't know what information was had or hadn't, and I don't know what was going on behind the scenes or wasn't. I don't feel as if I have enough information to pass judgment one way or another, although I do understand how easy it is to Monday Morning Quarterback in a case like this - especially at this time in the case, where we're all trying to come to grips with just how this all could have happened - it's human nature to want to assign blame, even when the situation at hand isn't really explainable. Just my opinion, and I respect the fact that it's not the majority.

You are not alone. It easy to make assertions and assumptions, but we weren’t there. None of us can state anything as FACT. We don’t know how anything went down or why any of it did the way it did.

He was found near the intersection of 96th and Woodlawn in Harvey County. WPD searched near the intersection of K-96 and Woodlawn in Sedgwick County. They didn’t bungle the lead. There would be no reason for them to think they need to check an intersection in another jurisdiction (county) unless they were specifically told that the location was in another jurisdiction.

ETA: I agree someone called in a tip for that intersection, but left out Harvey County.

Respectfully imo if nothing is found at first location maybe search for other possible locations with those same numbers. Maybe info wasn't shared. Especially if the tip came in early on maybe they didn't exhaust other possibilities in line with that tip. Moo.

Seems too coincidental so it was a valid tip imo.

Respectfully imo if nothing is found at first location maybe search for other possible locations with those same numbers. Maybe info wasn't shared. Especially if the tip came in early on maybe they didn't exhaust other possibilities in line with that tip. Moo.

I agree it sounds like a valid tip. How would they have known at the time it was valid? How would they have known to go to another county they don’t patrol? What would have made them even think Harvey County of all the surrounding counties? We can second guess all day long. Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but I think they did the best they could with what they were given. Like other posters have said, the FBI was here from the word go. This wasn’t just a local PD working it.

I know how you feel. I also feel the same way about Little Joe Clyde Daniels in TN. His father confessed that he beat him to death but will not take LE to his body. I believe that extreme interrogation methods should be used in missing child cases. JMO
I wish we could get Marshburn in on Little Joe! It makes me nuts that they won’t receal sons location.

You are not alone. It easy to make assertions and assumptions, but we weren’t there. None of us can state anything as FACT. We don’t know how anything went down or why any of it did the way it did.

That is right, we weren't there . But it should also be allowed to criticize LE.
You could get the notion that they waited for EG to commit suicide, so they didn't have to deal with this case any longer .
ETA maybe I'm getting too obsessed with this case, self imposed time-out for me:oops:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with doubting or mindlessly accepting LE & their place. It's all part of mapping what happened & identifying factors that allow grave mistakes to persist.
Some of LE's policies help them catch their perps, but I'm pondering exactly how handy 'Don't Question Us We're Fine' (unacceptable when JH does it), brings in essential information when an investigation is desperately lacking a core component.
My afterthought approach to Lucas disappearance is, what a load of hooey their absolute roaring silence was! When you're openly owning that you've all the tools needed to close the case and let the criminal go it says you really don't know what you are doing anymore; left vs right hands, perhaps problems in the rank & file of who is running the show downtown.

Clearly LE needs something to deal with this exact scenario, as 'no body' allowed EG to waltz out on the lies her own lips laid out for the world to witness.
What are other cities and states does that allow them to hold & prosecute killers of this kind, and how to establish that when other agencies involvement supports the foul play & attempt at coverup after that (EG cleaning a ton, yet other signs point to incongruent and conflicting evidence of this- CR's DNA & prints in home as EG hoped to frame him?).

BBM- who held EG's phone and who had (withheld) what they'd picked up from it. (federal vs local LE pissing matches are more frequent than they ought to be)

It just seems too coincidental that within 24 hours LE was already sizing up Chisolm Park as a main site which was focused on throughout subsequent searches.
I didn't follow this for weeks, and missed the realtime experience others may recall. Such as whether requests for tips were even being asked for the night Lucas was reported as missing?
I doubt that EG's nearest & dearest were volunteering themselves and their phones Saturday evening/super early Sunday and providing the 96th @ Woodlawn locale.

Last edited:
I think it was @ScarlettLin that noticed the correlation between the names of these two locations... Scarlett? Could you remind us?
Yes I mentioned the park that was searched several times, and the area of the park especially searched contained a bridge and trees....the park is at K96 and Woodlawn in Sedgwick County. Lucas was found at 96th and Woodlawn in Harvey County under a bridge just in a tree line. That is too close to be coincidental imo. I think an incomplete tip led them to th Park.

Plotholes Everywhere, And The Process of Logical Deduction That Follows.

We've what, 32 threads of the inconsistencies in this case alone?

Some of us are people watchers and analyze the bigger picture, while others must consider and querry together until an idea takes shape.

I can anticipate entire and varied reactions from each & every regular here, the mental gymnastics each will reach or shirk, yet still not know what the devil was going on the week preceding this 911 call; for all the obfuscation LE allowed and supported. Erase EG's words and only evidence of her actions, remains.

They clearly didn't have whatever was necessary to prosecute EG despite overwhelming evidence of foul play in the home she was left to run alone at her whims.
Somewhere between all of our insight & experiences is the answer to how this search took half of forever, and how to ensure LE doesn't have to wait around in limbo in an agonizing game of waiting out criminals giving up the ghost or their victims' body.
This isn't a unique occurrence, indeed a visit to nearly any thread on this site one will see the lost faces of those vanished as we discuss their smug murderer's into the image of their victims final thoughts.

You’re not alone. Until we’re privy to all information, I’m reserving judgment. My husband is former LE and I’ve seen the toll these cases take (especially involving missing or deceased kids).

You’re not alone flute. Until I see what all is in the investigative reports, I can’t say what they did right wrong or indifferent. Having a Criminal Justice degree I have some insight to what should happen but no specifics to this particular case.

I suppose that at this moment, I am looking at it from a different direction. LE was at their home several times for domestic violence episodes between EG and JH. LE performed a "well check" called in by Lucas' mom JO back on Valentine's Day of 2015 was it? LE was not stranger to EG and JH. They both have records, both for violence.

Lucas goes missing, and now some questions arise. One of them is what did they miss in the bathroom during their initial investigation that they had to go back much later to try and gather evidence? Why was there no pleaing to the public to call in if they saw Emily's SUV out anywhere that Friday night or Saturday morning, on the side of the road? Why didn't they show her picture in the beginning, when they considered her a POI?

All folks got was "if you saw someone running barefoot, blah blah blah" and Lucas didn't leave the house on his own. That could be interpreted in many ways- from Emily being barefoot, to the baby, to Lucas. Define "someone" for the public. Help them out here- even if you just said "an adult female running barefoot" or "a child running barefoot"- that's much more than the word "anyone". Heck, they could have been referring to a man, for all we know.

I could go on and on about things that have miffed me in terms of how this was handled, but I think everyone gets the gist of what I am saying.

Truthfully? I don't think LE ever would have found Lucas. It would have either been one of the wonderful searchers, or someone out exploring- most likely teens, that might have found his remains eventually, if Marshburn hadn't got Emily to show where he was.

I am a HUGE LE supporter. In this case, though, I have more questions about how they handled this than answers. Not all LE are good guys, unfortunately. Same with doctors, nurses, politicians, clergy, etc. There's good, great, excellent, bad and corrupt to every field of employment out there. LE is no exception.

Can someone please tell me if the Nancy Grace broadcast referencing police "back to the house to check the bathroom" at Lucas residence. Has it been verified that police investigators did return to the house to obtain evidence. It's being bantered around, and I don't know if it's unfounded or I missed something. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1