Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout this case I have managed to keep my emotions in check. I had to stop listening to this call because I was beginning to feel I’ll and having some very unholy thoughts about a person that I cannot have any control over and I was literally feeling like I was going to throw up knowing it was all an act. I am going to go meditate now and try to calm my soul.

I do not agree for one minute that no one close to Lucas cared about him and in fact believe many people not only cared, but loved him and did everything in their power to protect him. When you watch Lucas' interaction with the ones who loved him dearly, you can see the love he had for them too. It absolutely warms my heart to see his eyes light up and to hear his sweet giggles of joy when he was around them. Lucas was loved. Period.
Lady, I do not disagree with you. My opinion is based on research of this poor boy's demise. Seems that strangers had more compassion than some closest to him. That is MOO.

I wish they would of waited to release this stuff until after the memorial service. All this coming out takes the focus off Lucas. JH 911 call just floors me, I already had my opinion and suspicions about him that that call just sealed the deal for me.

I wish they would of waited to release this stuff until after the memorial service. All this coming out takes the focus off Lucas. JH 911 call just floors me, I already had my opinion and suspicions about him that that call just sealed the deal for me.
Yeah, he seems to be conveniently absent, clueless, and blind to a lot...but let's all coddle this guy. Not me!

Maybe he died in the clothes she reported him missing in, but she got rid of them before disposing of his body so that any blood / other evidence on them couldn’t be found. Because we know he did have a sweatshirt with a bear on it and if that sweatshirt is not in the house, where is it?

In life, in death, EG showed no compassion or respect for this little boy. JMO.

Since the COD is undetermined and Emily is dead and there will be no charges filed against her, can DM expose everything on the tapes now? I want to know everything Emily told him.

I am Pages back in about about to catch up, but after listening to his 911 call, I noticed he said in that call that he had not been to that house in weeks. And that he had a rifle and a long gun. But did not DM say that he had no Guns in the house? If he had not been to the house in weeks, is he said in the phone call, there were then two guns in the house when DM was there. Am I missing something?

I'm afraid we've gotten all we're gonna get from these "investigations" of theirs. All this pent up emotion and energy...it's all too familiar. Anybody else losing faith in Wichita's Finest & Co.? I've been loyal to this city since the day I was born, but my faith has been depleted, as of late. Shoddy/ insufficient work by the powers that be, as usual. I'm truly grateful for every person who took it upon themselves to search. Their searches were not in vain & thank GOD for every single one of them. Still so many unexplained facets to this unfortunate situation... this is how they always leave us feeling... I, for one, am exhausted by the overall lack of competence. Thanks for reading...

I believe many concerns can be addressed via a Coroners Inquest. It would be the right course for the Coroner to take to lay these questions to rest.

No, I haven't heard anything and like I said, I believe she committed suicide. It was just the way he started the call was unusual. (I actually alerted my post because I was afraid I should not have even stated what I did.)
And I want to apologize if my response sounded accusatory or short. I was at work and was trying to be brief between customers.

JH gives his alibi before stating what happened to his "fiance". I know she committed suicide, I believe she committed suicide, but the sequence of telling dispatch what happened is what we usually see as suspect.
I agree. I always note the priorities in how the caller states the emergency and this may be the first time someone not involved in the crime has acted like this.

1. It's the first time I've been home in 3 weeks.
2. My fiancee has been staying here.
3. I had no where else to go tonight.
4. I asked her if she was awake.
5. She didn't answer.
6. I came home.
7. It's so bad.
8. I saw my rifle.
9. At her feet.
10. [Graphic description].

I'm marking it up to shock. Usually with alibi building the person makes sure to give a reason why they couldn't have done it - "I was asleep, at work," etc. I think JH was trying to make sense of what he had seen. JMO.

But the 911 call from Glass... wow! She had to expend a lot of energy working herself up to sound upset and incomprehensible! So much for the panicked story. If she had truly just found Lucas dead in the morning she could have said so in that very same call but instead she made up a lie. It convinces me she did something to Lucas, awful enough to kill him and awful enough for her to want to hide it. I don't care that the autopsy was undetermined, it was murder to me, loud and clear.

I agree. I always note the priorities in how the caller states the emergency and this may be the first time someone not involved in the crime has acted like this.

1. It's the first time I've been home in 3 weeks.
2. My fiancee has been staying here.
3. I had no where else to go tonight.
4. I asked her if she was awake.
5. She didn't answer.
6. I came home.
7. It's so bad.
8. I saw my rifle.
9. At her feet.
10. [Graphic description].

I'm marking it up to shock. Usually with alibi building the person makes sure to give a reason why they couldn't have done it - "I was asleep, at work," etc. I think JH was trying to make sense of what he had seen. JMO.

But the 911 call from Glass... wow! She had to expend a lot of energy working herself up to sound upset and incomprehensible! So much for the panicked story. If she had truly just found Lucas dead in the morning she could have said so in that very same call but instead she made up a lie. It convinces me she did something to Lucas, awful enough to kill him and awful enough for her to want to hide it. I don't care that the autopsy was undetermined, it was murder to me, loud and clear.
I totally agree regarding EG. I have a feeling as soon as she “cleaned up” and “disposed of LH’s body”, she prepared herself for that 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member