Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH said in his 911 call that he had not been to the house for 3 weeks and yet he called her his fiance? /Those don't go together unless he had been out of town working. I wonder when the last time was he saw her alive.

I do believe the family from afar was genuinely concerned for Lucas' welfare. I'm looking at the folks who could've either prevented this, or nipped it in the bud, altogether. We have 1 turning a blind eye, 1 absent (but 'devastated' over the bills piling up 1 week into this), and 1 taking out her anger on an innocent soul that probably loved her before she decided she didn't like him, anymore. None of these folks mentioned had this boy's best interest in mind. Snoop a bit, you'll see what I mean.

We can't sleuth people who aren't suspects and bring their names on here. The other relatives couldn't really do anything for Lucas, because you can't just walk into the house, and take a child out of a bad situation. Doing so will get you arrested for child abduction! Jamie couldn't have taken Lucas out of the house, either. Because she would have been charged with parental abduction. Jamie didn't have to hand Lucas over to Emily at her grandfather's funeral, because Emily wasn't the custodial parent. Jonathan would have had to go get Lucas...

Jamie could have filed a petition with the courts and had Lucas removed, but attorney costs are not cheap. I spent over $15,000 during a child custody dispute.

If he truly hadn't been there for 3 weeks, she had no reason to think JH would come by and find her so doesn't make sense that this was a plan by her for JH to find her. So many things don't make sense - no guns in house but there were not just one but two guns in the house, he calls her his fiance, didn't want to put her out on the street because he didn't know if she did anything other than hide Lucas body, him basically giving his alibi at the start of 911 call, so many things just don't fit and I don't know if we will ever get enough accurate information that this all makes sense.

Yes. That shocked me. Like, was he still planning on marrying a woman who could stuff a dead child under a bridge! Much less when that child was HIS child. Gross.
So EG had her engagement ring,we know,because that is where she put her note for MH. JH calls her his fiance. Seems to me that there was a chance that the two of them could make a life together after all of this. I mean they were texting back and forth,talking about getting over this stressful period. GAG! But, ...I was thinking that EG was feeling so depressed,because she had no one left in her life..no one to support her..I guess I was thinking that weighed heavily in her taking her life. But now,I am thinking it was all about "I can't do jail." Not even a thought or a letter saying" Yes, I was a blankety blank piece of dung for what I did to that little boy." Oh Lucas honey,I am so glad that you are in a place where there are no more tears and that you will never see that monster again.

Im super confused at what he's saying. And three weeks?
When the news of EG's death broke I thought she might have stolen then rifle or got it from friends or extended family.
With Domestic Violence charges in the past and the present, why did he have a shotgun and a rifle?
So after being away from the home for 3 weeks he decides to go there. And finds her dead. What am I not understanding?
It was suicide.
No matter who or why except for extreme health issues I hate suicide and I hate it for Emily's family and most especially her kids. :(
I'm going to have to listen to this 911 call several more times.
What I wanna hear is her 911 call the night she reported Lucas missing...ah ha and there it was posted to hear. Finally. Back to listen to it now.
Dang this keeps dragging me back in and breaking my heart all over again...
Chi
I’m sorry I don’t remember seeing any DV charges against Jonathan? Do you have a link?

None of this evidence should be released if DA isn't plotting to drop the case and forget all about this.

No one cries like a spoiled toddler who doesn't feel like going to bed when they don't know where a kid is... moreover you DON'T get an attitude and try to cover it up with more crying when the operator trying to make sense of this pathetic drivel reminds that 'it's ok'.

Bless that operator for not threatening to hang up on EG utterly insane nonsense. Or for whatever EG did to poor MH to make her cry to guilt the operator over talking to her like a 4 year old (since that was EG's approximate behavior level throughout call).

And the world turns.

Last edited:
None of this evidence should be released if DA isn't plotting to drop the case and forget all about this.

No one cries like a spoiled toddler who doesn't feel like going to bed when they don't know where a kid is... moreover you DON'T get an attitude and try to cover it up with more crying when the operator trying to make sense of this pathetic drivel reminds that 'it's ok'.

Bless that operator for not threatening to hang up on EG utterly insane nonsense. Or doing something to that poor MH to make her cry to guilt the operator too.

And the world turns.
As I was listening to it and EG kept saying that she needed to call JH all I could think was that she didn't want to have to keep up with the act. That took a lot of energy to display that act for as long a she did. I also felt she had rehearsed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1