Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you all suppose this media dump was done two days before the event to celebrate Lucas life? I could have waited to hear all these gory details. It’s crass and disrespectful IMO
I agree. We could’ve waited a bit longer. I suppose they’re damned if the do, damned if they don’t, though.

Emily was a child abuser, drug addict, killer and terrible human being so I am not sure what more this woman wants from the public.

Did you listen to the video? I just did and I am so angry!! How dare this woman blame anyone else but Emily for who or what Emily was. How dare she!!!! (I think I may have just broken my keyboard.)

I think it might be in my best interest, after my day today, not to listen to it. I think I'll just "listen" to what you guys discuss.

Marking my spot. I could get to this new thread by clicking on the "click here" supplied by Tricia, but I would be immediately logged out and the only option I was given was to join up as a new member. Probably something to do with my old computer.
Don’t feel bad I’ve had the exact same problem! Tagging @Tricia it also continually asks me to accept cookies and tells me I won amazon gifts.

I totally understand . I was just worried about you and wanted to Thank you for all you did. I appreciated your posts also they were always informative .

Thank you for thinking of me......I loved having the support of WS's behind me these last 90+ days. It means a lot to me you asked about me. I feel very honored :)

It said no adhesions, but I didn't think you had to have adhesions to have endometriosis?
The autopsy should denote ANY medical conditions so if end I existed, it would be there in report. Sounds to me like God chose her for miraculous healing (eye rolling so hard on that comment lol). May she suffer a hell of endo where she burns and is consumed with the true pain of what she claimed in life for killing Lucas.

I haven't read in here since this morning.... so I don't know if this has been brought up or not.

In Lucas' autopsy it says, C1 vertebra was attached to the head, but not to the body (the rest of the spine) So... I wonder if Emily had broken Lucas' neck? I don't know if it detached while decomposition? Does that happen?

Im super confused at what he's saying. And three weeks?
When the news of EG's death broke I thought she might have stolen then rifle or got it from friends or extended family.
With Domestic Violence charges in the past and the present, why did he have a shotgun and a rifle?
So after being away from the home for 3 weeks he decides to go there. And finds her dead. What am I not understanding?
It was suicide.
No matter who or why except for extreme health issues I hate suicide and I hate it for Emily's family and most especially her kids. :(
I'm going to have to listen to this 911 call several more times.
What I wanna hear is her 911 call the night she reported Lucas missing...ah ha and there it was posted to hear. Finally. Back to listen to it now.
Dang this keeps dragging me back in and breaking my heart all over again...
Chi

Last edited:
Thank you for thinking of me......I loved having the support of WS's behind me these last 90+ days. It means a lot to me you asked about me. I feel very honored :)

We are all concerned how those close are coping. I hope you understand

I have nearly lost an adult child and it was horrific. I can only say our hearts are filled with living care and compassion. We hope you find strength in your personal belief to forge on.

We are all very sorry to have met under these circumstances and from time to time let us know how you are. There are many exceptional people who post here. And each in their individual way cares about you and yours.

I do not agree for one minute that no one close to Lucas cared about him and in fact believe many people not only cared, but loved him and did everything in their power to protect him. When you watch Lucas' interaction with the ones who loved him dearly, you can see the love he had for them too. It absolutely warms my heart to see his eyes light up and to hear his sweet giggles of joy when he was around them. Lucas was loved. Period.

I agree Pink. All their efforts to rescue Lucas failed because those with authority failed.

Im super confused at what he's saying. And three weeks?
When the news of EG's death broke I thought she might have stolen then rifle or got it from friends or extended family.
With Domestic Violence charges in the past and the present, why did he have a shotgun and a rifle?
So after being away from the home for 3 weeks he decides to go there. And finds her dead. What am I not understanding?
It was suicide.
No matter who or why except for extreme health issues I hate suicide and I hate it for Emily's family and most especially her kids. :(
I'm going to have to listen to this 911 call several more times.
What I wanna hear is her 911 call the night she reported Lucas missing...
Chi
It’s here but be forewarned it may turn your stomach. It did mine.

We are all concerned how those close are coping. I hope you understand

I have nearly lost an adult child and it was horrific. I can only say our hearts are filled with living care and compassion. We hope you find strength in your personal belief to forge on.

We are all very sorry to have met under these circumstances and from time to time let us know how you are. There are many exceptional people who post here. And each in their individual way cares about you and yours.

I too have an adult child who I have almost lost twice now and I think that's why I got so involved in this case. I hate that I've made such very good friends under these circumstances, but I consider that a gift from little Lucas.......he showed his appreciation for the hours we spent looking for him by bringing amazing people into my life.

I haven't read in here since this morning.... so I don't know if this has been brought up or not.

In Lucas' autopsy it says, C1 vertebra was attached to the head, but not to the body (the rest of the spine) So... I wonder if Emily had broken Lucas' neck? I don't know if it detached while decomposition? Does that happen?

Yes it happens possibly when the team moved his body during the recovery process. The connective tissue had decomposed. That’s the kindest way I can explain it.

Could someone kindly direct me to the transcript of JH's 911 call? I simply can't find it. Maybe my brain is just numb after listening to EG's call. TIA

I converted it and took into consideration the mass of 20% on average that was impossible to collect. It would have splattered everywhere and impossible to collect. If course had they suspected death by another means they would have cut walls ceilings and floors.

I rounded it up to the nearest whole number for simplification. I talked to an old friend who is a ME and that’s the formula they use. We worked together years ago and I recalled that a formula existed but couldn’t remember the details. And it hasn’t changed over time. The human head weighs an average of 11 lbs. a more exact number is available but it deals with age, race and total body mass. I don’t like to be that exact when it becomes complicated.

Photos and measurements that a coroner investigator would have taken would be helpful to find a much more exact weight but in this case unnecessary because we aren’t preparing a case for trial we are simply sleuthing.

My point is the gases and the slug would have done significant damage to the skull and immediate swelling, discoloration and damage. She may well have been unrecognizable. And as conniving as what she may have been, that is exactly how she wanted JH to discover her.
BBM -- and my gut instinct is that she deliberately did not write JH a note either. One to MH and the other two we can only speculate, but I think she wanted him to find her and wonder why -- why no warning, why no note for him, and why where he could find her like that. I can see where she was depressed and possibly somewhat remorseful, but I think it was more associated with her future and not what she had done -- and I think she was angry with him, especially if he wasn't rolling over as easily as he might have in the past -- simply put, it's almost as if she were trying to compete with Lucas for JH's grief.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member