Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He started off saying he hadn't been to the house in three weeks. hmm

And he also had a shotgun in the closet, in addition to the one EG shot herself with.
Oh my! Um. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt simply because I don’t want to be accused of attacking a grieving parent.

JH gives his alibi before stating what happened to his "fiance". I know she committed suicide, I believe she committed suicide, but the sequence of telling dispatch what happened is what we usually see as suspect.
WOW what a long explanation....not expected at all. He knew how it would look that is for sure. Also mentions a shotgun in the closet!

He started off saying he hadn't been to the house in three weeks. hmm

And he also had a shotgun in the closet, in addition to the one EG shot herself with.
This statement makes no sense to me. If she was not afraid and had no remorse for any action she took regarding Lucas, then I am not sure what she feared or had anxiety about because not saying something would indeed be an inaction. Ugh! I guess, in poorly written or spoken words, this woman is pointing the blame as to what happened to Lucas at someone else.

Questions remain unanswered in the death of Lucas Hernandez

[....]

"Her regrets as to Lucas were regrets that she didn't say something sooner, that she let her fear and her anxiety take control of her, and that she didn't come forward at an earlier date. It wasn't fear and remorse of any action or inaction she took regarding him. It was, 'I should've came forward sooner. I shouldn't have been so afraid,'" said Leth-Perez.

[....]

This is absurd! Someone needs to remind this schmuck of her right to remain silent, and it would be best if she'd do that. More evidence of the stellar work going on here in Wichita!

JH gives his alibi before stating what happened to his "fiance". I know she committed suicide, I believe she committed suicide, but the sequence of telling dispatch what happened is what we usually see as suspect.
With her autopsy conclusion being suicide I imagine that LE is satisfied he isn’t a suspect though. Or have you heard something different?

Totally infuriating but not surprising considering the same FB worms that are family friends on maternal side are again out and about on Kake etc. I think people are dilusional if they think EG family have seen the truth. How tacky and disgusting to try to outshine Lucas the actual victim in all of this.
Has anyone peeped maternal text msgs to various acquaintances? Nobody's in the clear, here, but we'll put it to bed since EG was kind enough to inject some lead. This whole lot (locally) is severely deserving of a second look. Good Grief, children are sure inconvenient, no?

With her autopsy conclusion being suicide I imagine that LE is satisfied he isn’t a suspect though. Or have you heard something different?

No, I haven't heard anything and like I said, I believe she committed suicide. It was just the way he started the call was unusual. (I actually alerted my post because I was afraid I should not have even stated what I did.)

No, I haven't heard anything and like I said, I believe she committed suicide. It was just the way he started the call was unusual. (I actually alerted my post because I was afraid I should not have even stated what I did.)
My posts will prolly get be booted, but I've kept hoping they'd do something new & different, like go the extra mile to exhaust all possibilities. Nobody close to Lucas gave a rat's a$$ about him. Off for a stiff cocktail and a good cry.

@perfectingpink I haven’t seen ESO do you know if she is ok?

I'm still around! I think there is almost a period of mourning for us searchers and then becoming close with the family, I took a time out for awhile. The private memorial service was so special to us and I think once the public service is held, that may be when we learn more. I hope anyway :)

My posts will prolly get be booted, but I've kept hoping they'd do something new & different, like go the extra mile to exhaust all possibilities. Nobody close to Lucas gave a rat's a$$ about him. Off for a stiff cocktail and a good cry.

You are so very wrong about that. If you haven't met the family, making that judgement is very unfair and unkind. They have lost a child they very much loved, they are suffering enough.

I’m sorry I cannot feel sorry for EG . Lucas did not deserve to lay under that bridge . The homeless gentleman ended his life . She brought this all on. I refuse to take blame for her committing suicide . She could of ended this very early on and we would have had true answers .

The homeless guy did not commit suicide. He was killed in a hit and run. We got to know him during our searches, he was a very sweet human being and now I'm afraid he won't get the justice he very much deserves.

I'm still around! I think there is almost a period of mourning for us searchers and then becoming close with the family, I took a time out for awhile. The private memorial service was so special to us and I think once the public service is held, that may be when we learn more. I hope anyway :)
I totally understand . I was just worried about you and wanted to Thank you for all you did. I appreciated your posts also they were always informative .

The homeless guy did not commit suicide. He was killed in a hit and run. We got to know him during our searches, he was a very sweet human being and now I'm afraid he won't get the justice he very much deserves.

ESO, I'm not sure what you mean by him not getting the justice he deserves. I assume the man who hit him will be charged and penalized?

I do not agree for one minute that no one close to Lucas cared about him and in fact believe many people not only cared, but loved him and did everything in their power to protect him. When you watch Lucas' interaction with the ones who loved him dearly, you can see the love he had for them too. It absolutely warms my heart to see his eyes light up and to hear his sweet giggles of joy when he was around them. Lucas was loved. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1