Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding LH’s ribs
A periosteal reaction can result from a large number of causes, including injury and chronic irritation due to a medical condition such as hypertrophic osteopathy, bone healing in response to fracture, chronic stress injuries, subperiosteal hematomas, osteomyelitis, and cancer of the bone. It may also occur as part of thyroid acropachy, a severe sign of the autoimmune thyroid disorder Grave's disease.

Other causes include Menkes kinky hair syndrome and hypervitaminosis A.[2]

It can take up to 3 weeks to appear.

I researched beta-phenylethylamine for some time last night and am comfortable saying that it was most likely naturally produced during decomposition.

In post-mortem studies of amphetamine users, the levels found in their liver samples were on average 6 times higher than the levels detected in peripheral blood samples. Basically, if he had amphetamines in his system I would expect them to show up in the liver sample. As amphetamines or methamphetamines.
https://www.omicsonline.org/postmortem-methamphetamine-distribution-2157-7145.1000122.pdf

That's the thing I'm thinking. The ME report is only part of the story. But there's the forensics on the house, and also the car to determine if there are signs that Lucas' body was transported in EG's vehicle. Then there's all the LE interviews with EG. Then there are statements taken from other people in the course of the investigation, which may or may not include someone seeing/talking to Lucas on the Friday. Additional statements should also have been taken from anyone else who had contact with EG and/or Lucas or been at the house in the preceding few days. During the forensics searches they may have removed items from the home or the car, and that would be yet more reports of potential relevance. If you put all these together they might tell a story that would provide a plausible backdrop that limits the timeframe for Lucas' death and also might give an idea of the place of death, where and for how long the body was in the home post mortem, etc.

I would think that the DA is currently going through all those reports and asking the ME questions about what the autopsy could rule in or out. They might not be able to work out the entire story, but they might be able to work out a general picture? BBM

Yes, completely agree. Just want to add that the FBI also joined the investigation early on and may have contributed forensics to the DA not yet released. As only the DA can file charges, we have no right to info until he formerly announces no charges will be filed.
As for Lucas autopsy, unfortunately - delayed discovery of a very small being was not on his side.

Also, DA Marc Bennett said to have provided a letter for the upcoming Memorial.

Newstalk: Lucas Hernandez memorial this weekend

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Maybe she changed his clothes

Maybe he died in the clothes she reported him missing in, but she got rid of them before disposing of his body so that any blood / other evidence on them couldn’t be found. Because we know he did have a sweatshirt with a bear on it and if that sweatshirt is not in the house, where is it?

I'm afraid we've gotten all we're gonna get from these "investigations" of theirs. All this pent up emotion and energy...it's all too familiar. Anybody else losing faith in Wichita's Finest & Co.? I've been loyal to this city since the day I was born, but my faith has been depleted, as of late. Shoddy/ insufficient work by the powers that be, as usual. I'm truly grateful for every person who took it upon themselves to search. Their searches were not in vain & thank GOD for every single one of them. Still so many unexplained facets to this unfortunate situation... this is how they always leave us feeling... I, for one, am exhausted by the overall lack of competence. Thanks for reading...

This is just one quote from Emily's attorney. There is much, much more. I do wish she would have at least kept quiet until after Lucas' memorial. I am again going to just keep my mouth shut.

Questions remain unanswered in the death of Lucas Hernandez

[....]

"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

[....]

I’m sorry I cannot feel sorry for EG . Lucas did not deserve to lay under that bridge . The homeless gentleman ended his life . She brought this all on. I refuse to take blame for her committing suicide . She could of ended this very early on and we would have had true answers .

Last edited:
This statement makes no sense to me. If she was not afraid and had no remorse for any action she took regarding Lucas, then I am not sure what she feared or had anxiety about because not saying something would indeed be an inaction. Ugh! I guess, in poorly written or spoken words, this woman is pointing the blame as to what happened to Lucas at someone else.

[....]

"Her regrets as to Lucas were regrets that she didn't say something sooner, that she let her fear and her anxiety take control of her, and that she didn't come forward at an earlier date. It wasn't fear and remorse of any action or inaction she took regarding him. It was, 'I should've came forward sooner. I shouldn't have been so afraid,'" said Leth-Perez.

[....]

This is just one quote from Emily's attorney. There is much, much more. I do wish she would have at least kept quiet until after Lucas' memorial. I am again going to just keep my mouth shut.

[....]

"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

[....]

This could have waited! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads