Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marking my spot. I could get to this new thread by clicking on the "click here" supplied by Tricia, but I would be immediately logged out and the only option I was given was to join up as a new member. Probably something to do with my old computer.
I had to log in again but was able to use this handle and old pw

DM said a strip of light seemed to have hit his hair to make a white streak. It was not all white. Just where the sun hit.

Snipped by me.
Lucas was clothed and buried under branches, but in open view to Marshburn once he peeked under the small bridge. His little body was fairly decomposed, lying in the exact way Glass described to Marshburn. His hair had turned almost white due to the sunshine hitting through a slit in the bridge and directly onto his head for three months.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BDfIQFggoMAA&usg=AOvVaw39YAXoO4IC8dGLZS4ZAKH7
BBM, he said only a strip of hair turned white. There was a ray of sun that shone in on poor Lucas and bleached it out. This is based off the NG interview, not the link above.

Maybe I've missed this information in the autopsy but was a time of death assigned for Lucas?
When a body has been found after a long period of time, the medical examiner or coroner should estimate the date and time of death as accu rately as possible. If an estimate is made, the information should be entered as ‘‘APPROX—date’’ and/or ‘‘APPROX—time.’’ Source. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/hb_me.pdf

Where did you read 2 lbs? I just saw 750 grams.

I did notice her THC level was 25 nanograms per milliliter, and for DUI and many states it is less than 1 or 2 nanograms per milliliter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...-or-5-nanograms-dui-rules-need-standards/amp/

I converted it and took into consideration the mass of 20% on average that was impossible to collect. It would have splattered everywhere and impossible to collect. If course had they suspected death by another means they would have cut walls ceilings and floors.

I rounded it up to the nearest whole number for simplification. I talked to an old friend who is a ME and that’s the formula they use. We worked together years ago and I recalled that a formula existed but couldn’t remember the details. And it hasn’t changed over time. The human head weighs an average of 11 lbs. a more exact number is available but it deals with age, race and total body mass. I don’t like to be that exact when it becomes complicated.

Photos and measurements that a coroner investigator would have taken would be helpful to find a much more exact weight but in this case unnecessary because we aren’t preparing a case for trial we are simply sleuthing.

My point is the gases and the slug would have done significant damage to the skull and immediate swelling, discoloration and damage. She may well have been unrecognizable. And as conniving as what she may have been, that is exactly how she wanted JH to discover her.

What I don’t understand in one article DM states that EG resented LH because she couldn’t have boys of her own. ( I thought she had 2 boys from a previous relationship). And another article when EG led him to the body.

I don’t recall that unless it was in her statement to police when she reported Lucas missing. I don’t remember hearing it from DM

Here is my question: Nancy Grace stated that the bathroom manner of death situation was discovered in a SECOND autopsy. Is it possible that the family paid another ME to do a second autopsy which yielded different results before having Lucas cremated? Or maybe another ME volunteered to lend their expertise? Or did Nancy Grace just get more bogus information?

I'm wondering if the forensic anthropologist is being classed as the second autopsy?

But the NG report that they'd heard that the second autopsy led LE back to the bathroom and the date of 10th/11th Feb for Lucas' death doesn't seem to gel with what's written about the forensic anthropologist's observations in the autopsy report?

I'm wondering if the forensic anthropologist is being classed as the second autopsy?

But the NG report that they'd heard that the second autopsy led LE back to the bathroom and the date of 10th/11th Feb for Lucas' death doesn't seem to gel with what's written about the forensic anthropologist's observations in the autopsy report?

Who knows. There has been a range of misinformation in this case all along.

What I don’t understand in one article DM states that EG resented LH because she couldn’t have boys of her own. ( I thought she had 2 boys from a previous relationship). And another article when EG led him to the body. He denies reports that Glass already knew Lucas was dead.

What he meant was that she had lost full custody of her two boys, although she had recently been allowed limited visitations. ( no overnights).

I guess I just need more, there are so many unanswered questions. Hopefully the DA will reveal some information that will answer the questions of when did death occur, was it before the 17th, did someone really see LH the 16th when she went to Olive Garden, when do phone pings show she went to the area he was found, what do the medical records show if he was actually taken to the DR the last two weeks or so of his life. The statement of I did Lucas wrong can mean different things to me, does it mean I did him wrong because I killed him, I did him wrong because I didn't seek medical care when he was so ill, I did him wrong because I didn't protect him from things going on in the house, or I did him wrong because when I found him deceased I disposed of him like trash.

There is no question in my mind that EG did not treat LH properly and that there was abuse going on in that house that caused LH to suffer. I am afraid the answer of what happened to LH will never be answered and that breaks my heart for the families.

That's the thing I'm thinking. The ME report is only part of the story. But there's the forensics on the house, and also the car to determine if there are signs that Lucas' body was transported in EG's vehicle. Then there's all the LE interviews with EG. Then there are statements taken from other people in the course of the investigation, which may or may not include someone seeing/talking to Lucas on the Friday. Additional statements should also have been taken from anyone else who had contact with EG and/or Lucas or been at the house in the preceding few days. During the forensics searches they may have removed items from the home or the car, and that would be yet more reports of potential relevance. If you put all these together they might tell a story that would provide a plausible backdrop that limits the timeframe for Lucas' death and also might give an idea of the place of death, where and for how long the body was in the home post mortem, etc.

I would think that the DA is currently going through all those reports and asking the ME questions about what the autopsy could rule in or out. They might not be able to work out the entire story, but they might be able to work out a general picture?

Marking my spot. I could get to this new thread by clicking on the "click here" supplied by Tricia, but I would be immediately logged out and the only option I was given was to join up as a new member. Probably something to do with my old computer.

No, the forum's been updated for GDPR compliance (I hope I got the acronym correct). People in the EU have to have the option to either agree to accept cookies or not, and they had to log everyone out as part of the process of ensuring compliance....

At least that's my conjecture based on what just happened to me. Maybe there's a note about it in the Welcome to the Forum section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0