Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyoid missing in Lucas. It makes me ill to discuss the state of his body.

With EG nearly 2 lbs of brain and bone were collected and delivered along with the body to Med examiners. That’s about 20% if the weight of average human head. So much of the top rear head was blown off. Then there was post death swelling trauma in the form of shattered bone after the gun fired. In addition to the actual slug there are gasses that expand and do significant damage to tissue and bone. That’s the reason EG wasn’t recognizable to JH.

Where did you read 2 lbs? I just saw 750 grams.

I did notice her THC level was 25 nanograms per milliliter, and for DUI and many states it is less than 1 or 2 nanograms per milliliter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...-or-5-nanograms-dui-rules-need-standards/amp/

Haven’t been logged in much lately but reading when I could. I feel so far behind yet so disconnecting with this case since EG committed suicide. Not that this is about the monster, but I really really wanted justice for Lucas. More than anything!!! Lucas grabbed and tugged at so many heartstrings and just left a empty hole in so many hearts. With the autopsy being released and an undetermined cause of death, I feel that hole is much bigger now- especially for Lucas’s family!

I do believe hands down, Emily killed Lucas. She was abusive and sneaky. She lied constantly. She was narcissistic and calculated! She is a murderer. No undetermined COD will make me believe differently .... that’s all I have for now.. always thinking of Lucas- knowing he is taken care of now.. finally!

Hyoid missing in Lucas. It makes me ill to discuss the state of his body.

With EG nearly 2 lbs of brain and bone were collected and delivered along with the body to Med examiners. That’s about 20% if the weight of average human head. So much of the top rear head was blown off. Then there was post death swelling trauma in the form of shattered bone after the gun fired. In addition to the actual slug there are gasses that expand and do significant damage to tissue and bone. That’s the reason EG wasn’t recognizable to JH.

Ugh. It hurts my heart. I was reading when tired after a long day, and I was conflating info from the two reports. Thanks for the clarification. What a terrible topic. I wish the family had better answers. I know wondering about one of my kiddos would be awful. I hope they can all find peace and comfort.

Marking my spot. I could get to this new thread by clicking on the "click here" supplied by Tricia, but I would be immediately logged out and the only option I was given was to join up as a new member. Probably something to do with my old computer.

Marking my spot. I could get to this new thread by clicking on the "click here" supplied by Tricia, but I would be immediately logged out and the only option I was given was to join up as a new member. Probably something to do with my old computer.
I had the same problem when clicking on the link supplied in the last thread. I finally had to wait until someone replied to the new thread, then was able to get to it from the "New Posts" section. It never did show up in "New Threads". Tagging @Tricia for FYI.

Again in this case, IMO, this should be made public because of all the ‘errors, mishandling, etc’ that went on.

This is regards also to Busylady’s above post on DCF releasing their records on Lucas.
IMO the only method to ensure the truth comes out is for Dr Timothy G to call an official Coroners Inquest. DCF will be legally required to produce every page of information in their files if he issued a subpoena. A jury of 6 mad up of the public are seated and the process is much like a trial. Witnesses and experts are called and testify under oath under penalty of perjury. It’s the final option that will put all the rumor to bed and expose the truth.

I don't know why I'd convinced myself at the time that DM was holding something back that would prove EG was lying about the way she found Lucas in bed. Maybe it only comes down to the clothing he was wearing?

And Nancy G has to explain the bathroom story now. Or else!

That's the only thing I can come up with too (the clothing).

"The boy was last seen wearing black sweats with a grey shirt that had a bear on it, white socks, and light blue Pull-up."
Search continues for missing Wichita boy

The autopsy report says, "T-shirt and pants." No mention of a bear on the t-shirt, and pants and sweats could mean the same thing to some people, I suppose. No mention of socks or the pull-up.

I know it was said that there were branches and debris, but maybe DM saw enough of LH's pants and shirt to be able to say they didn't match EG's description? It would be understandable that he wouldn't have seen a pull-up since LH had pants on, but maybe he was able to see that LH didn't have socks on?

And yes, it would be nice if Nancy would elaborate on the "2nd autopsy," "the bathroom," and "the 10th or 11th!"

IMO the only method to ensure the truth comes out is for Dr Timothy G to call an official Coroners Inquest. DCF will be legally required to produce every page of information in their files if he issued a subpoena. A jury of 6 mad up of the public are seated and the process is much like a trial. Witnesses and experts are called and testify under oath under penalty of perjury. It’s the final option that will put all the rumor to bed and expose the truth.
Is there some way for the general public to petition or urge Dr. Timothy G to do this??

I really wish a second opinion and autopsy was done on Lucas. I feel in this case is was needed. Now with there being no body, I do not know how much a second opinion would come in to play. Yes, there are results, pictures etc but the body is no longer available.
It is mind boggling, in such a case like this, that they released his body so soon, without having some conclusive evidence either way.

Since the COD is undetermined and Emily is dead and there will be no charges filed against her, can DM expose everything on the tapes now? I want to know everything Emily told him.

I too hope DM's recordings are released. 6 1/2 hours of that day he found Lucas. He also mentioned he did not record anyone on the first day he met up with JH and EG.

Most of the report came off quite basic and humdrum to me.
Rib healing could be anything from emergency revival efforts, breathing machine during infancy to bone bruising. As we haven't seen an MRI to compare severity of the ribs sustaining this regrowth it's up in the air.

How does one say this, EG's method of dumping Lucas doesn't leave room for postmortem 'travel' with elements and insects. Unburied, bodies seldom stay in the same exact space as last left. Blood pools & decays fastest, organs are next, flesh lingers longer, fats alter into chalky residue, skin tends to go in stages as entry for bacteria & parasites- otherwise fragile and can dry into a papery covering.
On the one hand conditions were perfect for mummification, and on the other EG clearly waited a while to put Lucas under this bridge.
A mess of brambles may hold a body in place, but it's hardly protection from other elements in motion.
Considering the weather picking up and recent series of storms prior to Lucas being recovered, wheresoever wind and water swept, so would both of these crucial body parts (objects in repetitive motion may act like saws as well).
Were I in Kansas, upon first sight in exam I'd be out there panning that pond for the missing parts STAT. What caused the ME's office to avoid this action?

EG picked a powerful weapon & fired at very close range; even so it's not like she'd detonated a stick of tnt in her head- most connective tissue does a decent job of holding things together to a degree (elastic, allows for expansion without loss of cohesion).
There is no 'good' way of expressing the effects of expanding gasses involved in EG's last act, without meandering over minutiae of angle of impact vs tissue involved.
It's not as much that there are conflicting ideas about her remains in the CR, as that there is a mental block that conveniently prevents most people from perceiving another in such a way.

Mom the AR blew the top of her head off. The field Coroner picked up about 2 lbs if bone and brain. That didn’t con sin the blood and brain they couldn’t collect. That’s about 25% if the typical weight of a human head at 10.6 lbs. the blast caused immediate swelling of what was left.

I don’t like writing it because it somehow validates her suicide and leaving the scene for JH to discover. I could not do that to my family. That will stay with JH forever and that was her intent.

The evidence is there that she abused Lucas. The bottom bruise shaped like an iron was the ultimate proof. Did she starve him as well? Did she neglect his medical needs and Allie him to due? Very possible. No way to understand this unless the formal process is called. And changes to DCF unlikely to happen.

I am most angry for Lucas. His story deserves to be told- what happened to him, who did it (we can assume Emily, but you never know....) and as close to the time that it happened. I feel like it's another slap in the face to an adorable little boy who's short life was filled with pain and abuse, at least those last couple of years. His story is now left in limbo. This isn't fair to him. He deserves to have a voice speak for him, and once again, another child's story has been squelched and those who knew more about what happened to him walk away free to live life like the child never existed.

I too hope DM's recordings are released. 6 1/2 hours of that day he found Lucas. He also mentioned he did not record anyone on the first day he met up with JH and EG.
What I don’t understand in one article DM states that EG resented LH because she couldn’t have boys of her own. ( I thought she had 2 boys from a previous relationship). And another article when EG led him to the body. He denies reports that Glass already knew Lucas was dead.

My heart breaks for Lucas and his family. The autopsy report was another slap in the face. EG had search teams going on a wild goose chase for 3 months while she knew where the body was the whole time. I don’t know Lucas or his family personally, but I’m just so heartbroken .

What I don’t understand in one article DM states that EG resented LH because she couldn’t have boys of her own. ( I thought she had 2 boys from a previous relationship). And another article when EG led him to the body. He denies reports that Glass already knew Lucas was dead.
I don’t recall Dm reporting glass didn’t know LH was deceased . Do you have a source for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper