Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily was a child abuser, drug addict, killer and terrible human being so I am not sure what more this woman wants from the public.
This could have waited! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::mad::mad:

Did you listen to the video? I just did and I am so angry!! How dare this woman blame anyone else but Emily for who or what Emily was. How dare she!!!! (I think I may have just broken my keyboard.)

Emily was a child abuser, drug addict, killer and terrible human being so I am not sure what more this woman wants from the public.

Did you listen to the video? I just did and I am so angry!! How dare this woman blame anyone else but Emily for who or what Emily was. How dare she!!!! (I think I may have just broken my keyboard.)

YES, and it may be in the best interest of my blood pressure not to listen to the full interview!

This is just one quote from Emily's attorney. There is much, much more. I do wish she would have at least kept quiet until after Lucas' memorial. I am again going to just keep my mouth shut.

Questions remain unanswered in the death of Lucas Hernandez

[....]

"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

[....]
Well sure because no one in the history of the world has ever lied to their attorney. Pfft. And just to reiterate, this woman was EGs atty for her cinc case and nothing to do with Lucas death so why is she weighing in here? Self promotion.

IMO, neither one would have degraded in three months. The pull-up, especially.

Common estimates (obviously projections) are that even when exposed to airflow and direct sunlight that disposable diapers take at least 250-500 years to decompose. No one really knows though and most do not biodegrade, they are subject to phytodegredation as they’re made from plastics.

Listening to KAKE right now and the attorney said when Lucas was found dead and she hid it, she was going to lose MH and this is what she was afraid of.
So I haven’t listened to the interview so I’m sorry to rely on those who have had to suffer through it but, at what point in her relationship with EG did she become aware that EG lied about Lucas just disappearing out of his bed and instead was taken out of the house and hidden by none other than EG herself?

Totally infuriating but not surprising considering the same FB worms that are family friends on maternal side are again out and about on Kake etc. I think people are dilusional if they think EG family have seen the truth. How tacky and disgusting to try to outshine Lucas the actual victim in all of this.

Well sure because no one in the history of the world has ever lied to their attorney. Pfft. And just to reiterate, this woman was EGs atty for her cinc case and nothing to do with Lucas death so why is she weighing in here? Self promotion.
No, she was her criminal defense attorney for the endangerment charge. Not the CINC case.

Even in her death, she tends to shift focus on her. Narcissism
IKR? According to the attorney Glass thought she'd never be known as anything other than a murderer. How typical and self-centered of her to place so much importance on herself. She wasn't OJ or a celebrity and would never be considered in the same light as either yet she saw herself as being stalked and bullied by social media and the public. Like a star. Ugh.

And why is this attorney yakking about it now? She can't disclose more because of attorney client privilege so she instead drops mysterious hints. Did I hear correctly that she implied that Glass was pointing a finger at someone else?

There has been so much misinformation in this case. Between NG, some news stations, the groupies and this woman I now realize that every bit of so-called news about Lucas needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt. I'm really sorry I jumped to false conclusions based on reports in the media. It makes me wonder about all the other cases I'm following.

As someone said earlier, maybe it’s because DM warned him about this happening, he could be a suspect. His voice was shaky, you can tell he’s in shock and nervous. Poor guy.

He started off saying he hadn't been to the house in three weeks. hmm

And he also had a shotgun in the closet, in addition to the one EG shot herself with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member