Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and at first he thought this lady is really upset and horrified she cant find her son, but by the time he got to the end he thought something was off because she would be sobbing and you couldn't understand her, then her voice would be fine when she answered certain questions. So when I told him the outcome of the case he was surprised, he didn't think she hurt him but thought she maybe wasn't telling the truth about napping he thought she sounded under the influence so he thought she might of been partying and then discovered him gone and was covering for that.
He's a thinker!

Right? Plus DM warned about her possibly harming herself, and he warned JH to stay away from her. Sheesh! I just don't get JH. Lucas was abused and he was told, EG was possibly suicidal and he was told. He took zero precaution in either case.

Less than zero?

He told DM there were no guns in the house if I recall correctly. And he hasn't been back to the house since? And two guns are there now for her to use with ammunition?

Wouldn’t that be more devastating to LH’s family if the DA plans to drop the case?

More devastating than now dumping this investigations evidence out in the open streets prematurely? More terrible than trotting out the lame horse which won EG an easy out from child neglect charges, or allowing EG any opportunity to saunter out under the premise of her own lies? Nastier than silently standing by while SM drags Lucas' parents for filth? Worse than say, watching the media cash in at every corner whilst depending on them to keep the one hope for Lucas alive?
There is no bottom to cage fight pits such as these. Simply learning to survive with what none would suffer upon their worst enemies.

I would sincerely hope & pray that the public shouldn't hear the evidence before a jury... Wichita's collective actions since May have brought low what I'd believed would be done; what others cannot hear, some of us cannot ignore.

In the end blame is always laid to the tonedeaf, out of tune ambiguous refrain so familiar we're all hummed to it many times before, watch out, beware, lest you let the devil in by your own front door...

None of this evidence should be released if DA isn't plotting to drop the case and forget all about this.

No one cries like a spoiled toddler who doesn't feel like going to bed when they don't know where a kid is... moreover you DON'T get an attitude and try to cover it up with more crying when the operator trying to make sense of this pathetic drivel reminds that 'it's ok'.

Bless that operator for not threatening to hang up on EG utterly insane nonsense. Or for whatever EG did to poor MH to make her cry to guilt the operator over talking to her like a 4 year old (since that was EG's approximate behavior level throughout call).

And the world turns.

MH might have cried because EG was crying.

We were all new once, and new members are not always totally familiar with The Rules here at Websleuths.

Rather than lecture, chastise, bicker, etc with a new member, please do not engage ... simply use the Alert feature and wait for a Mod to deal with the matter rather than try to moderate the thread on your own. That's what Websleuths staff are here for.

Sorry it took a while for us to get to this, but many thanks to those members who DID Alert.

This is just one quote from Emily's attorney. There is much, much more. I do wish she would have at least kept quiet until after Lucas' memorial. I am again going to just keep my mouth shut.

Questions remain unanswered in the death of Lucas Hernandez

[....]

"On this planet, there are very few people who actually have any idea what happened and the people giving those interviews are not the people who would know. It would be me, her attorney who she confided in, the detectives who did the investigation, the prosecutor who's reviewed the evidence, those are going to be the people who know the closest to possible inch of the truth, and even amongst us, we don't have 100%," said Julia Leth-Perez.

[....]
:mad:
  1. I find it in very bad taste that she didn't wait til after the memorial. :mad:
  2. The lawyer said if EG were alive, she'd never be found guilty of any crime. That's not the same as being innocent.
  3. Who knows what EG told the lawyer? She lies. She lied about him missing. She lied to her ex. She either lied about where Lucas was on the 16th, or she left him all alone. These are the lies we know about. Who knows how often she lied day to day? She and the truth are not best friends.
  4. EG's the one who reportedly threw water at Lucas and "didn't like him anymore". He lived with HER alone 2/3 of the time. He was covered in bruises, child services had been notified, relatives were concerned. Put together, it paints a bad picture of EG.
  5. I guess she was super scared of a real bad*** because people who wield ax handles and AR 15s when they're angry don't seem timid to me.
  6. SHE HID HIS BODY. Generally, you don't do that if your conscience is clear.
MOO only. Just MOO.

I don't know why I'd convinced myself at the time that DM was holding something back that would prove EG was lying about the way she found Lucas in bed. Maybe it only comes down to the clothing he was wearing?

And Nancy G has to explain the bathroom story now. Or else!
Where is that info at? I haven't seen that.

Would that be legal cause for her to not be allowed to have a gun in her home?
Not likely, it's a misdemeanor.
ETA: I should say no. But I'll say that there could have been a condition of probation for a few months after the conviction that it was a term of the probation her and her attorney agreed to, especially if it got a charge reduced. But even that would be pretty unlikely, and would drop off as soon as the probation ended. But I'd still be shocked at any of that occurring.

Last edited:
:mad:
  1. I find it in very bad taste that she didn't wait til after the memorial. :mad:
  2. The lawyer said if EG were alive, she'd never be found guilty of any crime. That's not the same as being innocent.
  3. Who knows what EG told the lawyer? She lies. She lied about him missing. She lied to her ex. She either lied about where Lucas was on the 16th, or she left him all alone. These are the lies we know about. Who knows how often she lied day to day? She and the truth are not best friends.
  4. EG's the one who reportedly threw water at Lucas and "didn't like him anymore". He lived with HER alone 2/3 of the time. He was covered in bruises, child services had been notified, relatives were concerned. Put together, it paints a bad picture of EG.
  5. I guess she was super scared of a real bad*** because people who wield ax handles and AR 15s when they're angry don't seem timid to me.
  6. SHE HID HIS BODY. Generally, you don't do that if your conscience is clear.
MOO only. Just MOO.
I'll only speak to #2, but an attorney is NEVER going to say a client would or wouldn't be found innocent. You're never found innocent, you're not guilty. So that terminology doesn't surprise me.
Although, I don't like that this lady has decided to run her mouth. But there's also I reason I would struggle to work in criminal defense. I don't have the stomach for it, even though I believe everyone has a right to a sound defense.

My original statement was in reply to JH having DV charges. EG got a lesser charge, but I don't recall he was actually prosecuted for anything in that case.

I wonder if JH was going to be charged for DV, but EG decided not to press the charges? I don't know how to access Kansas Online Court Records or I would go take a looksie.

Yes and at first he thought this lady is really upset and horrified she cant find her son, but by the time he got to the end he thought something was off because she would be sobbing and you couldn't understand her, then her voice would be fine when she answered certain questions. So when I told him the outcome of the case he was surprised, he didn't think she hurt him but thought she maybe wasn't telling the truth about napping he thought she sounded under the influence so he thought she might of been partying and then discovered him gone and was covering for that.
The sobbing and then lucidness seemed so fake to me too. I really just thought the sobbing was tearless and the lucidness was when she was feeling put out.

I don't understand how he could see her as his fiance, after he already knew she threw his precious child into a swamp, and then lied about it for months. How could he even stand to look at her?
I'll bet she had a huge song and dance and tears and sobbing for him and then some good nookie. He believed she truly loved him and Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1