Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
911 call that reported Emily Glass' shooting has been released

The transcript is on the bottom when you scroll down.

Ive compared his 911 call statements to the NG interview he did when he talked about finding her. Its interesting and you get a different impression of how the day went.

In the NG interview he talks about texting her earlier that day. He also says when she didnt reply to the last text asking her if she was sleeping I think he says he wasnt sure if she would be at her Dads or the House.

Not sure if any glaring inconsistencies but I did get an entirely different impression of how the earlier part of the day went and how often they did talk together.

Last edited:
Ive compared his 911 call statements to the NG interview he did when he talked about finding her. Its interesting and you get a different impression of how the day went.

In the NG interview he talks about texting her earlier that day. He also says when she didnt reply to the last text asking her if she was sleeping I think he says he wasnt sure if she would be at her Dads or the House.

Not sure if any glaring inconsistencies but I did get an entirely different impression of how the earlier part of the day went and how often they did talk together.

BBM
Could you please explain this? For some reason I've missed something.

BBM
Could you please explain this? For some reason I've missed something.

Nancy Grace did an interview with JH on her Crime Stories show where he talks about the day he found EG. Comparing his statements to 911 call is interesting.

You can google "crime stories with nancy grace" to find the episode from 7 days ago called "LH Mystery Shocking Details Emerge"

Nancy Grace did an interview with JH on her Crime Stories show where he talks about the day he found EG. Comparing his statements to 911 call is interesting.

You can google "crime stories with nancy grace" to find the episode from 7 days ago called "LH Mystery Shocking Details Emerge"
Thanks. I heard the 911 call and read about his interview with NG. I think the guy is in shock. Can you imagine what he has gone thru?

Thanks. I heard the 911 call and read about his interview with NG. I think the guy is in shock. Can you imagine what he has gone thru?

I just cant get over the fact he continued to befriend her even after learning she hid his dead son under a bridge and lied about it for many weeks.

I just hope the DA will eventually do as he promised and provide their determination in both LH and EG cases.

I am afraid that LE will go on to other cases and just wants to put this all behind them.

I just cant get over the fact he continued to befriend her even after learning she hid his dead son under a bridge and lied about it for many weeks.

I just hope the DA will eventually do as he promised and provide their determination in both LH and EG cases.

I am afraid that LE will go on to other cases and just wants to put this all behind them.
I think the determination has been concluded with the autopsy reports.

JH gives his alibi before stating what happened to his "fiance". I know she committed suicide, I believe she committed suicide, but the sequence of telling dispatch what happened is what we usually see as suspect.

I found that interesting, but the only alibi-stating is that he just got home and found her. And that would only be alibi-stating if it was a lie, which we have no reason to believe that it is a lie.

That he feels the need to build up to the pertinent part is interesting, but I think that might have to do with the nature of the injuries. What he has done in the last three weeks is not alibi-creation. It gives us a sense of alibi-creation, I think in part because we've been sitting in here asking where he's been sleeping since she got out of jail, and the first thing he does on the 911 call is answer that exact question. So I think we're flagging it for a biased reason. Alibi-creation in this call would be to tell us where he's been in the preceding few hours and what he was doing, but he hasn't done that. I don't know if he could have done that, because I haven't listened to enough 911 calls, but he hasn't done that, and we know it was suicide, so he didn't need to do that...and he hasn't.

I think he's actually building up to the part that's very hard to say, and he's releasing the thoughts that are flowing fast through his head, possibly as a protection-mechanism to avoid saying the thing he needs to tell the dispatcher?

If this call had been released before the autopsy report stating 'suicide' a lot of us would have been flagging items like this as potential 'guilt' indicators...we would have been wrong. In that sense I think this call is an important learning tool for us to dissect and understand why we would have given faulty flags on certain sections of that call.

Another thing, which I think is why that issue of meandering and building up to the main point is an important flag in many cases, is that EG is clearly not in a life/death situation. He knows she's beyond help so there's no need for "get an ambulance here immediately to try and save her life". I believe part of the reason the guilty can spare time to alibi-build before stating the immediate problem is that they also know the person isn't in immediate danger and it doesn't really matter how long it takes for LE to arrive. So JH's call can be interpreted as "he knows she's beyond help" and in the case of the guilty making a call to report someone missing, if they do this same build up it's considered indicative that they also know the person is beyond help. So for JH it's not a sign of guilt, but if that was a call to report a missing person then, yes, it should be flagged for that reason that the person making the call seems to be missing life/death concern for the person they're calling in about.

As someone said earlier, maybe it’s because DM warned him about this happening, he could be a suspect. His voice was shaky, you can tell he’s in shock and nervous. Poor guy.

Yes, I feel sick intruding into this moment. He does say "fiancee" but he also has a problem stating his address the second time, even though he's only just given the address and he knows that address off by heart. I think the 'fiancee' thing is just a holdover of describing her that way for a long time and in this moment of shock that it's the first term that comes to mind.

But even though I feel like an intruder listening to it, I do also find it very valuable as a comparison to other calls where we don't know the answer and need to understand what to flag and what the possible explanations could be for those flags.

Has @Kadoober listened to the 911 call?

He started off saying he hadn't been to the house in three weeks. hmm

And he also had a shotgun in the closet, in addition to the one EG shot herself with.

The gun EG shot herself with was the shotgun that was in the closet.

If he hadn't been to the house in 3 weeks I doubt that he went there for a bit of "how's your father" as some people had been wondering. It is a hellacious coincidence that the one night he decided to go back to the house to crash was the night that she had just done this...

I don't know exactly what you're referring to, but I would agree that there's insight as to why he was texting her during the day if he hadn't been staying there. Instead of the texting during the day as coming across as two 'friends' chatting back and forth during the day it now looks more like checking up on her from a distance. I can't recall his exact words, but some of what he said about those texts sounded like a strange subject for a during-the-day text if he was in town and staying at the house as well, and I think this call helps to explain what was going on there.

I cannot believe, but then I do, that JH referred to EG as his fiancé after all he was told, shown and proved...just how much of the truth did he really know? He stayed by her all the way.

RIP sweet Lucas.

I have no doubt that EG's death was a suicide after listening to his 911 call.

This (extract below) is definitely alibi building but there is good reason for it because he knows he could be seen as the shooter if he doesn't explain the background to him discovering her.

I also think he could be lying about or not fully admitting why he went there, because he gives two reasons for going - 1/ he had nowhere else to go, 2/ she didn't answer his text. I think he went there to see why she wasn't answering and already may have suspected something was up.

Repeating "at her feet" to make sure he was heard is really important to him that's why he repeats it. Suicide position.

I think the "it's so bad" repetition is not necessarily a reflection of EG's suicide but his being absolutely horrified that he is at the house and has to report her shooting death and what it looks like - being as he has a motive to shoot her. JH is all about self-protection IMO. He had a while to think about this call before he made it, in my view.

My transcription of the beginning of the call after giving his address and phone number:

911: Ok. Tell me exactly what happened.

JH: Haah, uhhh, it's the first time I've been home in like three weeks, uhh, my fiancee has been staying here.

911: Mhmm.

JH: And I had nowhere else to go tonight so I asked her "hey are you awake?" [3+ second pause] et cetera and she didn't answer so I came home and [long exhale] it's so bad, it's so bad.

911: What happened?

JH: [Pause] I, I saw my rifle

911: 'k, did..

JH/911 overtalking: At her feet/So did she shoot herself?

JH: At her feet. Yes, I think so. I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1