Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was listening to it and EG kept saying that she heeded to call JH all I could think was that she didn't want to have to keep up with the act. That took a lot of energy to display that act for as long a she did. I also felt she had rehearsed it.
Yes. Exactly. She must have planned how to sound during the call.

I’m sorry I cannot feel sorry for EG . Lucas did not deserve to lay under that bridge . The homeless gentleman ended his life . She brought this all on. I refuse to take blame for her committing suicide . She could of ended this very early on and we would have had true answers .
The homeless gentleman didn’t take his life, it wasn’t an accidental vehicle vs. pedestrian accident. Just FYI

Feb. 22, 2016: Glass reported that she and Hernandez were arguing, that he was “throwing property outside.” A month and a half later, the document says, police arrested the couple for “fighting/domestic violence.”

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
Arrested is different than charged as we have seen in this very case. I’ve not seen anything showing he had a DV in his record that would preclude gun ownership. Interesting.

Yes. Exactly. She must have planned how to sound during the call.
I kind of think she sounds out of it too -- like maybe she did wake up from a real hard nap and was intending to call earlier? Or maybe she was on something to ready herself for the call? There were a few parts where it sounded to me like she was slurring her words and then repeated what she was saying more clearly.

I don't know -- I'm not liking where my brain is going after listening to both calls on top of the (emphatic)atty statement. I'll sleep on my thoughts before exploring any further for now.

As I was listening to it and EG kept saying that she needed to call JH all I could think was that she didn't want to have to keep up with the act. That took a lot of energy to display that act for as long a she did. I also felt she had rehearsed it.
Just like in her tv interview when she kept saying she had to go because ‘her attorneys’

JH said in his 911 call that he had not been to the house for 3 weeks and yet he called her his fiance? /Those don't go together unless he had been out of town working. I wonder when the last time was he saw her alive.
She had been his fiancee, maybe not long before all the major changes there his mind was trying to protect him from (LH's disappearance, death, and being found), not defending him one bit, but it could have been an instinctive statement because he'd spent maybe 3 years calling her that, and in a time of shock and fear it just slipped out. Not sure this is the case, but it would be reasonable that it could have happened.

Last edited:
I wonder what we would have thought about EG's innocence or guilt in Lucas's disappearance if we would have heard the 911 call in the beginning.

Good question, same with JH 911 call if people didn't know EG history I wonder what people would think of the call. It is interesting how people can listen to the same call and come away with different views. My son listened to it tonight and he knows nothing about this case and after listening he said it won't be long before they arrest him, I told him they ruled it a suicide and he said well I guess it was his lucky day he just got away with murder.

None of this evidence should be released if DA isn't plotting to drop the case and forget all about this.

No one cries like a spoiled toddler who doesn't feel like going to bed when they don't know where a kid is... moreover you DON'T get an attitude and try to cover it up with more crying when the operator trying to make sense of this pathetic drivel reminds that 'it's ok'.

Bless that operator for not threatening to hang up on EG utterly insane nonsense. Or for whatever EG did to poor MH to make her cry to guilt the operator over talking to her like a 4 year old (since that was EG's approximate behavior level throughout call).

And the world turns.

Wouldn’t that be more devastating to LH’s family if the DA plans to drop the case?

Feb. 22, 2016: Glass reported that she and Hernandez were arguing, that he was “throwing property outside.” A month and a half later, the document says, police arrested the couple for “fighting/domestic violence.”

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
DV is "odd," in that it's fairly common to arrest both parties when it seems they were fighting each other, out of an abundance of caution, and then sort it out later. I don't recall seeing that any of these charges were followed through.

DV is "odd," in that it's fairly common to arrest both parties when it seems they were fighting each other, out of an abundance of caution, and then sort it out later. I don't recall seeing that any of these charges were followed through.

Yep he had a bloody nose she had bruises on side of head police can't tell so they arrest both and proceed from there. I don't believe there was any legal reason he couldn't own a gun, but why oh why have guns in the house when you have violent arguments.

Good question, same with JH 911 call if people didn't know EG history I wonder what people would think of the call. It is interesting how people can listen to the same call and come away with different views. My son listened to it tonight and he knows nothing about this case and after listening he said it won't be long before they arrest him, I told him they ruled it a suicide and he said well I guess it was his lucky day he just got away with murder.
Pretty insightful of him. Did he listen to EG's 911 call?

Yep he had a bloody nose she had bruises on side of head police can't tell so they arrest both and proceed from there. I don't believe there was any legal reason he couldn't own a gun, but why oh why have guns in the house when you have violent arguments.
Right? Plus DM warned about her possibly harming herself, and he warned JH to stay away from her. Sheesh! I just don't get JH. Lucas was abused and he was told, EG was possibly suicidal and he was told. He took zero precaution in either case. He is in no way capable of taking care of and protecting his daughter at this time. For some reason he just seems to go about his life as if bad things don't or won't happen. It's absolutely neglect. One would think he has learned a lesson big time when EG led DM to Lucas....but no......he left her alone in the house with 2 guns! Now we have 2 people dead and they both could have, should have been avoided.

Last edited:
Pretty insightful of him. Did he listen to EG's 911 call?

Yes and at first he thought this lady is really upset and horrified she cant find her son, but by the time he got to the end he thought something was off because she would be sobbing and you couldn't understand her, then her voice would be fine when she answered certain questions. So when I told him the outcome of the case he was surprised, he didn't think she hurt him but thought she maybe wasn't telling the truth about napping he thought she sounded under the influence so he thought she might of been partying and then discovered him gone and was covering for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB