Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Conditions of Hernandez' probation include requiring employment, no drug or alcohol use and no leaving the state without his probation officer's permission. Hernandez was ordered to successfully complete a court-approved parenting class.”
Just jumping off your post. I would hope this would interfere with him getting custody of MH.

I am like Pink do you plead guilty if you are not? I think her pled guilty because he was guilty. jmo

Hit him in the chest so hard that he left a visible HANDPRINT??? The action of reaching for a can and that of slapping/shoving a child in the chest are in no way similar. JH thinks everyone believes whatever BS he spouts. He's tired of the stress?????? HE'S tired???

I cannot with him. He's just going to ho-di-do, put this behind him and simply go back to a stress-free life? I only wish that he wasn't required to stay in state. I want him to move to NM - or Mars - and disappear. I hate him with the fire of 10,000 suns. Yep, I said it.

ETA: Wish a condition of his probation was #1: Get a vasectomy. Or just outright neuter him; all the same to me. Just, please, no more kids for him, in his 'care' or custody.

Haha I was about to say the same thing. Instead of a court approved parenting classes, he should’ve gotten a court approved vasectomy.

Yes, KK! His hosp admission/surgery is posted on his FB (assuming we can mention his) and reported by MSM. I don't hv time ATM to google the links but it's out there. Think headline wasn't his name but rather "Father of LH..." I can look this evening if you need me to! I wdnt give him one penny for any reason at all; the hosp bill was same as one for moving, custody of MH, etc. Drugs, imho.
Thanks. No need to go searching for it.

He was on the docket for jury trial 7/16, but he took a plea so no trial

Argh!!!!!! He took a plea the ..... rahhhh I am so ...... upset ....he should have faced the charges and gotten more than what I consider "nothing" to alter his behavior ... slap on the wrist ... coward ... sorry, not sorry. Of course, MOO.

I feel defeated like nothing will ever be done to protect our children in Wichita. I feel horribly sick when I think this is not even close to the defeat little Lucas felt.
Please don't give up. Topeka needs to know that we care. Write your Reps & vote for those who support the current & prospective changes. You have a voice!!!! These children will NOT have died in vain.

*insert huge group hug*

Just jumping off your post. I would hope this would interfere with him getting custody of MH.

I am like Pink do you plead guilty if you are not? I think her pled guilty because he was guilty. jmo
It was a battery charge, which is pretty minimal. And he was guilty of battery. Battery isn't necessarily an intentional act. I go 2 ways here...his attorney told him he wasn't going to just walk on a battery charge, or he is just so overwhelmed with everything lately that he doesn't have any fight left in him. Probably a little of both.

It was a battery charge, which is pretty minimal. And he was guilty of battery. Battery isn't necessarily an intentional act. I go 2 ways here...his attorney told him he wasn't going to just walk on a battery charge, or he is just so overwhelmed with everything lately that he doesn't have any fight left in him. Probably a little of both.
I really think he just wants to put everything behind him, get his daughter back and get out of the spotlight. If I were in his position I would have avoided trial too. Too much drama in such a little time, way too much devastation too.
I'm really glad EG's sons didn't have to testify. I'm sure their dad is too. Plus the added benefit of them knowing that JH pled guilty. :)

I really think he just wants to put everything behind him, get his daughter back and get out of the spotlight. If I were in his position I would have avoided trial too. Too much drama in such a little time, way too much devastation too.
I'm really glad EG's sons didn't have to testify. I'm sure their dad is too. Plus the added benefit of them knowing that JH pled guilty. :)

Agree with both of the above. I think he did the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1