Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is because it hasn't been verified.
I missed most of the end of thread #3 as I was out and about today. Do we know what day the dad left the area for work yet?

A reporter asked at one of the briefings and the answer was the same, “We aren’t going to comment on an ongoing investigation.” Or something like that. That was my take. But who knows anymore. It’s just not right that someone knows where Lucas is and won’t fess up.

I don't believe there is an active search anymore. I understand that LE is still investigating but by "search" I now believe it's being done at desks and not out in the field. Without new tips and leads there really isn't any other place to search right now anyway.

If Glass knows where Lucas is - and I strongly believe she does - then I can only hope she decides to do the right thing and reveal the location. Or at least decide it's in her best interest to spill the beans before LE finds him.

Today the weather was crappy there, schools were cancelled, so they probably focused on other things for today, but I have no doubt they'll be at it again tomorrow. FBI is involved- they don't mess around, nor do they sit around. I know someone who works in an alphabet agency- always moving, researching, checking things out, going places none of us would dream or dare to go.

mod note:The only facebook pages allowed to be discussed are those belonging to a victim, a suspect, mainstream media or law enforcement. You may link to and discuss EG's social media.

Comments and posts on other's pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced.

Today the weather was crappy there, schools were cancelled, so they probably focused on other things for today, but I have no doubt they'll be at it again tomorrow. FBI is involved- they don't mess around, nor do they sit around. I know someone who works in an alphabet agency- always moving, researching, checking things out, going places none of us would dream or dare to go.

Where do you think LE will search next? Hopefully tips and leads continue to come in but the lack of updates makes me feel like the search has hit a wall and finding Lucas now depends on those close to him telling what they know.

Programs offered:

Computer Technology and Network Administration
Electronic Systems Technology
Medical Billing and Coding
HVAC Training
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician (HVACR)
Medical Assistant
Pharmacy Technician

https://www.wti.edu/programs/

No Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse programs are offered by WTI. Doesn't matter if she "graduated" or not if the program doesn't exist. It's all lies.

Nor has it EVER existed!! Furthermore, citing that 2 year time span implies that she was actively engaged in the pursuit of said degree. What a joke. I just wish she would have actually claimed to be a Registered Nurse, without a license, as that’s a Class C Misdemeanor and punishable by law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am a quiet sluether and don't chime in much, I finally joined just last month instead of being a guest. But I have followed many cases and though they all touch and impact me in some way this one has just ripped my heart out.. I can't get pregnant so certainly these cases make me angry but his sweet face just speaks volumes. I can't understand how anyone can be cruel and neglectful to such innocent children who have such bright hopes and dreams.

Why aren't/weren't the father and EG begging for his safe return?

Please be okay sweet boy.

O/T Just an FYI...
For those of not near this location.
***AMBER ALERT***

20180223_002018.jpg

O/T Just an FYI...
For those of not near this location.
***AMBER ALERT***

attachment.php

Here's the thread: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?366358-Amber-Alert-8-year-old-Juliet-Odierna

I am now beginning to wonder all about Emily’s move from one apt to the house. Who helped her? She did not move alone. If JH was home during the move, this is another thing that is being kept hush hush! What is going on?

She could not pack and move with a baby in tow. Someone was at least keeping the baby. Then if it is true as we keep hearing that Lucas was home for a week sick, who kept him? There are still too many pieces not adding up on what I am sure she decided would be an easy story to get by police. Since we haven’t heard of either JH or EG hiring a lawyer, my guess is they have not.

Thank you! A name wasn't given in my alert.
Carry on!!

I am now beginning to wonder all about Emily’s move from one apt to the house. Who helped her? She did not move alone. If JH was home during the move, this is another thing that is being kept hush hush! What is going on?

She could not pack and move with a baby in tow. Someone was at least keeping the baby. Then if it is true as we keep hearing that Lucas was home for a week sick, who kept him? There are still too many pieces not adding up on what I am sure she decided would be an easy story to get by police. Since we haven’t heard of either JH or EG hiring a lawyer, my guess is they have not.
Since she was between homes, I doubt anyone was paying attention to her comings and goings, length of time away, etc.

How long did they live at this new house before Lucas went missing?

Since she was between homes, I doubt anyone was paying attention to her comings and goings, length of time away, etc.

Honestly and unfortunately I don't think a "parent" who is charged with child endangerment is one to set up a sitter or make too many plans for a move..

ETA: quotations on parent

I began dating my now-husband soon after he gained custody of his son, aged 6.
I moved in eventually and was the girlfriend for about 10 years, before I eventually convinced him to marry me. (Not really the exact sequence of events, but we joke about it.)
Anyway, I was the one that took him to school, picked him up, signed reading logs, cheered him on at wrestling tournaments, took away his cell phone/grounded him when he messed up, helped him through girl issues, etc. Everything his mother wasn't there to do because she moved out of state. My husband's job didn't always afford him the ability to do everything. When my husband finally gave in to my pressure to marry me (lol), this kid actually was the minister of our ceremony. (We had an actual ordained minister sign off.)
Anyway, this case has been hard for me personally because I always joked that I was the "step-monster" and now I realize how much I detest E.G...
She is a HORRIBLE example of what can happen with live-in GF.
My step-son never lost contact with his mother. There was even a time when she flew in to see him and had trouble with her rental car reservation when she arrived at the airport. I/We rented a car for her so she could still come and see him.

I'm not asking for accolades. I'm just completely floored that a person that is in charge of another woman's child could possibly act the way I've read that E.G. has behaved.

If you love a man with a child, you accept their whole life.

This case hurts me. Why/How could a female have so much evil in her heart to hurt the flesh and blood of the man she's in love with?

Sorry for such a long post that might appear to be about ME. That's not my point.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I can't understand why child endangerment is a misdemeanor in any state. Seems it should at least be a felony when it's a very young child--like a one-year-old.

Misdemeanor implies it is not serious. Sorry, but conduct that endangers any child is serious and lawmakers need to start seeing it that way.

Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez remains behind bars, search continues

[....]

“I know a lot of people think they are so busy I don’t want to bother them with it, especially in cases like these, it is extremely important that we get all the information available because that one little tip might be the crack in the case,” said Sheriff Easter.

[....]

http://ksn.com/2018/02/22/stepmother-of-lucas-hernandez-remains-behind-bars-search-continues/

I have an insanely busy life, and not once would I ever feel too busy to be "bothered" with giving a tip to the police. Sad that this has to be the view of our society. ...and probably why we see terrible things happening more and more.

I have an insanely busy life, and not once would I ever feel too busy to be "bothered" with giving a tip to the police. Sad that this has to be the view of our society. ...and probably why we see terrible things happening more and more.

I think the sheriff means it in the sense of the person saying to themselves "the police are so busy right now, I don't want to bother them with what I think I saw..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535