Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She lists all the things they've found. Yikes. Why weren't these things found by police in their searches? Or if they were found and they concluded they were unrelated, why didn't they just remove them? I know it's a park and things like toys and kids shoes probably end up there a lot. But seems strange to leave them there.

Bless all these searchers. I wonder if family members have been able to see the photo of the toys. Perhaps they will recognize some of them.
Edited to add: I know see that's it's the general opinion that this most likely related to geocaching. That makes sense to me too.

Why would she be on suicide watch if not for guilt? Or is this somewhere they put people at first just in case. It said it could have been for medical reasons tho, so would detox fall under medical reason? What else would under her circumstances?

It has been claimed and reported in MSM that the father was informed of the abuse allegations in spring 2017. At that time he denied them and cut off the relatives from further contact with Lucas.

When Jeannie Houchin, the great-grandmother of Lucas Hernandez, asked Lucas’ stepmother and father in person about the allegation, they denied that he was abused, Houchin told The Eagle.

The next part is snipped heavily by me:

Houchin’s daughter, Sally Rasmussen, said she called the Kansas Department for Children and Families last spring to report concerns that Lucas was being abused. That was the second time she had called the child protection agency, Rasmussen said. She said she emailed to DCF pictures of Lucas with bruises on his bottom and what appeared to be hand marks on his arms and face, “like he’d been slapped.”

[...]

So she sent a letter to DCF on June 14, 2017. Houchin gave The Eagle a copy of her letter to the state agency.

It says: “Lucas told me several times that (his stepmother) did not like him and that she was mean to him. I talked to (Lucas’ father) with (the stepmother) present and of course she said it was not true,”the letter says.

[...]

The letter added, “Because (the father) and (stepmother) think that I was the one who turned in a report, I can no longer see Lucas which breaks my heart.”

The letter ended: “I can only pray that no further harm comes to him.”

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

So it is apparently even in a verifiable written letter to DCF that the father and step-mom were informed. I'm sorry but the likelihood that JH didn't know about the abuse or 'had no indication' of violent behavior from EG is extremely slim.

Bless all these searchers. I wonder if family members have been able to see the photo of the toys. Perhaps they will recognize some of them.

I saw a Teddy Bear and a spiral-bound notepad in the shape of something.
I couldn't make out what the other things were.
I'm going with Geocache as well.

Why does this website sign off, after a short period of being idle? I was writing a post, it signed out, and now the damn post is gone. :tantrum:

I wonder if the rafters to the garage have been checked? Is there an attic?

Do we know if there was a life insurance policy taken out on Lucas? Ayla Reynolds' dad took a life insurance policy out on Ayla before he caused her to "disappear". If EG was doing drugs and owed a dealer a lot of money, she could have been looking for a life insurance policy hand-out. (Just a thought)

Has there been mentioning of when Lucas' dad left for Texas? Does anyone know, what he does for a living, and how long he usually stays away?

I am curious to if the neighbors of the previous residence were questioned? If they had lived in an apartment the neighbors would have heard EG's yelling, and whatever else.

Why does this website sign off, after a short period of being idle? I was writing a post, it signed out, and now the damn post is gone. :tantrum:

I wonder if the rafters to the garage have been checked? Is their an attic?

Do we know if there was a life insurance policy taken out on Lucas? Ayla Reynolds' dad took a life insurance policy out on Ayla before he caused her to "disappear". If EG was doing drugs and owed a dealer a lot of money, she could have been looking for a life insurance policy hand-out. (Just a thought)

Has their been mentioning of when Lucas' dad left for Texas? Does anyone know, what he does for a living, and how long he usually stays away?

I am curious to if the neighbors of the previous residence were questioned? If they had lived in an apartment the neighbors would have heard EG's yelling, and whatever else.

Used to happen to me, doesn't anymore. But...someone here did give me this tip: When that happens, you can usually see a little box that says "Restore Content" or something similar, it's on the left, under the box you're typing text into. HTH.

I'm really starting to think E.G. had help. Someone with connections to a criminal underworld who does dirty deeds. Ie disappearing someone Somewhere other than a body of water,or shallow grave.
Someone in her circle.
Who is the mystery man she was seen smoking with? If It's someone innocuous we would know their identity by now.
Jonathan is cooperating with the investigation. So I'm pretty sure we can rule him out.
So why hasn't this mystery man come forward?

Me too. I think the kids were napping & she went out to score, thinking she wouldn't be gone long. She came home & Lucas was gone.

I even think maybe her supplier called in & said he\she saw Emily between 3-6 and she was alone...when asked where her kids were, EG offered, "oh they're home asleep. We all went to the park today & they're exhausted." The supplier wouldn't have to say "how" they know EG, just that they saw her alone. That would also explain why parks were searched & the 2 charges of child endangerment (because she left them home alone.)

I know...it's a reach...

ETA: still new at this. Thought I was replying to a post. Sorry.

It means they have warrants that haven’t been issued yet. They only have to charge her with one for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. No fence here, moo. For various reasons. These include:

A) LE's actions and approaches so far
B) History of abuse.

Moo.

Why would she be on suicide watch if not for guilt? Or is this somewhere they put people at first just in case. It said it could have been for medical reasons tho, so would detox fall under medical reason? What else would under her circumstances?

It's a ploy on her part to gain sympathy. Imo.
Sociopaths are like that.

Detox would also go to “clinic pod.”

f287f5caf07b2968e520753360cea60d.jpg

Feb 26

The charge on which Glass made a first appearance in court Monday accuses her of “unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably” causing or permitting the 1-year-old “to be placed in a situation in which the child’s life, body or health may be endangered.”

The date of the alleged crime is said to have occurred on or about Feb. 16 – the day before Lucas was reported missing.

Glass is due in court again on March 13.

Glass, who appeared via video feed from a room in the Sedgwick County Jail, said she wanted to hire her own attorney to represent her rather than applying for a court-appointed one.

The charge is related to the alleged endangerment of a 1-year-old child, according to court documents. There was no mention of Lucas during Glass’ court hearing.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202233299.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

It has been claimed and reported in MSM that the father was informed of the abuse allegations in spring 2017. At that time he denied them and cut off the relatives from further contact with Lucas.

The next part is snipped heavily by me:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

So it is apparently even in a verifiable written letter to DCF that the father and step-mom were informed. I'm sorry but the likelihood that JH didn't know about the abuse or 'had no indication' of violent behavior from EG is extremely slim.
SABBM

Slim to none.
:moo:

Detox would fall under medical

I wonder why she would be in a yellow jumpsuit- hhhhmmm. Guilt eating away at her?

It could also be her not wanting to be in the general population because she would definitely be a target. When it says someone’s in the clinic at the Sedgwick County Jail that means they are being held apart from the other inmates.

I wish her bond was higher................

Unfortunately bond is set with the severity of the crime. Even if she could bond out, there are other warrants she could be arrested on.

Perhaps the yellow jumpsuit/clinic pod/suicide watch is to avoid gen. pop. or to avoid bunking with "Big Bertha"

Detox would also go to “clinic pod.”

f287f5caf07b2968e520753360cea60d.jpg

If she were there for detox tho, she would be in a different color uniform. Yellow is only for suicide watch. I think if I remember correctly there is colors for general population, for trustees, for inmates with a history of violence against staff, etc. There is a show called Lockup-Extended stay that features the Sedgwick County jail where they talk about uniform colors and what they mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member