Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT. Yesterday before the thread was closed, there was some talk about an incident on Feb. 21 in Paola, KS in which two girls reported a suspicious man and young boy in a car. I can't find a thread anywhere. I don't want to derail Lucas's thread, but feel it needs to be discussed somehow.

Give me a few minutes and I'll start a thread.

Here you go: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Car-Paola-21-Feb-2018&p=13953121#post13953121

I was the one who posted about the incident in Paola...the type of car reported in that incident could possibly be a match to a new tip that was discussed right before on the thread. I believe we’ve been asked to not discuss that new tip though as it hasn’t been verified :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Npbunting- I don't think it's because the Admins here doubt you, but they have very strict rules about rumors and heresay, which is good.

Perhaps you could send Tricia a PM and prove to her that this occurred, and maybe it might clear you to post it for further discussion, or she might still want to wait until it is confirmed by LE that it is pertinent to the case, as it could be a very well meaning, but false lead.

However, your post did bring folks to a different area of searching, so that is a good thing.

Hi Npbunting- I don't think it's because the Admins here doubt you, but they have very strict rules about rumors and heresay, which is good.

Perhaps you could send Tricia a PM and prove to her that this occurred, and maybe it might clear you to post it for further discussion, or she might still want to wait until it is confirmed by LE that it is pertinent to the case, as it could be a very well meaning, but false lead.

However, your post did bring folks to a different area of searching, so that is a good thing.

Oh I totally understand! Thank you!

Read through the first three threads entirely and added searches, etc to my timeline.

Please let me know if I’m missing anything or have wrong info.

Feb. 7 move to current home

Feb. 11 neighbor see the three boys outside playing with Lucas off to the side

(Unknown date EG seen outside smoking with an unidentified male)

Feb. 13 large white SUV was backed into the garage

Feb. 15 EG seen weeding the flower bed with a small (girl?) child

***Feb. 16 toll booth worker claims a woman asked about truck stop showers***

Feb. 17 Lucas was reported missing by EG, JH claims to be 12hrs away on a job and racing home

LE does door to door and K9 search of the neighborhood

Feb. 18 FBI CARD team activated

Mr. Pink saw and KAKE reported officers searching around Chisholm Creek Park/Great Plains Nature Center area

Feb. 19 LE still at Chisholm Creek Park

Search expands to area of the park North of K96

Search moved to Grove/Glen Dey Park

Feb. 20 upwards of 100 officers searching, search moved to Harrison Park

EG’s parents released statement to MSM that they wanted Lucas home safe and asking for prayers

Feb. 21 Officers searched a neighbor’s shed

EG arrested on two counts of child endangerment. LE states this is now a criminal investigation. History of violent relationship with both EG and JH being aggressors at various times is released by MSM. EG was in the “Clinic Pod” after booking. Missing Pieces Network reports the 1 year old sister has been removed from the home.

Feb. 22 FBI CARD team and WPD EOCC continue searches

Bond for EG set at $50,000

Feb. 23 Authorities had previously searched the park on Monday, but Officer Paul Cruz said “a new tip” prompted “a strategic search” of a portion of the park Friday afternoon. The search included K-9 units and Sedgwick County Sheriff’s deputies.
“We want to be very thorough,” Cruz said in a media briefing late Friday afternoon. “We want to make sure that we search every inch of this park that was of interest to us.”
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201950384.html

ETA I just realized I should add dates and places of searches, I’m about to cook lunch but after that I’ll go back through the threads and see if I can round up that info and add it.

Is there anyway for LE to find out who owns the suv? Or is that info I've missed in the threads?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

We would be discussing this in an entirely different manner if there had been any sign of an abduction. But there was not.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200879254.html
"Davidson said police have found no evidence that points toward an abduction, which is why an Amber Alert had not been activated.The Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team is assisting the Wichita Police Department with the investigation. The Emergency Action Command Center has also been activated."

Thank you! I keep stating this over and over, because LE has damn fine training when it comes to missing people. In the majority of the cases, they are right on. Some piece or maybe several pieces of evidence along with possibly her story not adding up told them he was not abducted. They can't issue an Amber alert because there is no outside suspect, nor was there a vehicle and license plate spotted while Lucas went missing that a witness saw. No one saw a blessed thing. Even the neighbors next door said there was no activity outside that day in their yard- no sign of Lucas what so ever.

Is there anyway for LE to find out who owns the suv? Or is that info I've missed in the threads?

Our VI stated earlier in the previous thread that EG owns a white SUV.

IMO that's an important point - that if Lucas had been handed off or taken not only would Glass know but she sure as heck would have been talking by now in order to save herself from a potential murder charge. IMO she doesn't have it in her to want to protect anyone - but herself. I'm not trying to upset members who are still hoping he's alive, just pointing out that the only reason Glass isn't sharing with LE is most likely because she's involved in his disappearance. :(

Once again I was gone all day and hoped against hope that Lucas would have been located by the time I got home. Where is he and why are the people closest to him (i.e. his caretakers) not talking? After the news from this morning on Glass' history and anger issues I'd be shocked to learn that she wasn't a part of Lucas going missing.
If someone else had him or had actually kidnapped him she would be voicing her innocence loud and clear.

Henry, this is a very interesting post to me...

A few days ago I had asked what is "22 to 28ish miles out" (numbers I have come across in other cases, moo)

Yeserday you posted this, which has the numbers on it as exactly 22 to 28. ]

Hi Margarita-
Home to Andover is 9.9 miles.
Home to park to Andover is 16 miles.

FindLucas pointed out EL Dorado Lake.
Home to park to Lake is 40 miles.

Home to Lake with direct water access is 32 miles.

e684c812c5ad04488bcb623b6f97cb33.jpg
6ab717e10b2c4d7c42b4e9ab17904238.jpg
768d94fd74a146b412c7f05081d86802.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I do think Andover is a possibility as to where EG may have disposed of Lucas. The problem is, there are just so many places to look. Every major road that runs east and west from 254 to Harry leads into Andover, so it is so easy to access.

I do think Andover is a possibility as to where EG may have disposed of Lucas. The problem is, there are just so many places to look. Every major road that runs east and west from 254 to Harry leads into Andover, so it is so easy to access.

I'm wondering if LE is quietly searching those areas along with the FBI.

Well at least they are cooperating with the investigation.
I'm starting to wonder if Jonathan is a DV survivor. He may not even know it. It's not spoken about a lot when it's female on male DV.
That could explain a lot of why the signs were ignored,why family was cut off, and why he says there was "No Indication".
Maybe now the fog is lifting.
I sense his pain,and shame, shock, disbelief, and denial.
Poor little Lucas. I hope he is found.
I hope that with him,and Jo cooperating Lucas is found.

Since we are kind of out of leads to discuss at this point I will bring up another area of interest.

Swanson Park. It is on the West side of Wichita but not a far drive from their current home thanks to easy access to Kellogg.

This park is very dense with trees. More than the other parks being searched.

The Cowskin Creek also runs through this park. Due to drainage in NW Wichita this creek is never dry and is very prone to flooding.

To people familiar with Wichita’s water it would be one of the more logical bodies of water to dispose of something in.

Due to the dense nature in this park it is definitely somewhere you would not want to be caught alone.

Thinking again..in Mathews case, the car was tracked to locations by something built in to the car (think 'black box'..I don't know what it's called.) perhaps even LE has executed a search warrant for that type of information? I don't presume to think of something they haven't, and am wondering out loud..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well at least they are cooperating with the investigation.
I'm starting to wonder if Jonathan is a DV survivor. He may not even know it. It's not spoken about a lot when it's female on male DV.
That could explain a lot of why the signs were ignored,why family was cut off, and why he says there was "No Indication".
Maybe now the fog is lifting.
I sense his pain,and shame, shock, disbelief, and denial.
Poor little Lucas. I hope he is found.
I hope that with him,and Jo cooperating Lucas is found.
I am pretty sure JO has ripped a new one by now.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'll bet EG ends up confessing. That's when we'll find Lucas. I'll bet it's today too. jmo

I'll bet EG ends up confessing. That's when we'll find Lucas. I'll bet it's today too. jmo
I hope so. The anticipation is killing me

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

But wait...isn't the suspicion that your child is being hit in the face, and kicked and grabbed forcefully enough? Or does Dad have to think she will kill him before he takes evasive action?
Didn't he endanger his son by leaving him with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members