DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qmfr:

(O/T, what adorable little Sherin Mathews has helped inspire:

Proposed 'Sherin's Law' to tackle leaving children at home alone
http://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...ckle-leaving-children-at-home-alone/509614794

"Sherin's Law would make it a felony to leave a child at home alone. Richardson Police told WFAA that Wesley had told investigators they left for dinner the night prior to her disappearance. Wesley, Sini, and their biological daughter had gone to dinner on Friday night.)

"No children under 9 or 10 years old need to be left unaccompanied at home," said Shanna Poteet"."

(Cont. from above article, snipped to comply with copyright rules:

"Sherin's Law would also make it a felony for not reporting a missing child within a few hours. Bana said there are laws from other states that address this, but not Texas. Bana referenced Caylee's Law, which was adopted in states like Florida. The law "makes it a felony for a parent or legal guardian to fail to report a missing child, in cases where the parent knew or should have known that the child was possibly in danger."

Khaleeq said there may be some overlap in laws like with current endangerment and abandonment changes. Sherin's Law would make it more black and white.

"That could be a law that requires a parent to take some responsibility, especially if they have something to do with that child being missing," the attorney said." )

Maybe a garden shovel, small and compact. No need for a wheelbarrow when you have a stroller.... :(

I'm disgusted with the thought.
Gruesome. Is the stroller missing? Did Lucas' dad search through the house to see what was missing?

There have been a few of us who have posted this question and so far, no one has been able to provide an answer. Unsure whether it was indeed seized by WPD but never reported by MSM or if it was never seized at all.

Just speculating, but if someone else actually owns the vehicle EG used (say JH for example or one of her parents), would they be able to turn it over to police along with allow access to the home for evidence collection, etc.? I'd assume anyone totally innocent and wanting to do anything and everything possible to help find Lucas would be more than cooperative in providing LE with anything they request.

Our sweet, darling little Lucas (pictures from http://krqe.com/2018/02/22/albuquerque-woman-seeks-answers-after-nephews-disappearance/ & http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html)
attachment.php
This is am image from the reporter's video. Which house is Lucas'?

LE seems quite convinced with the park theory....wish I knew what they know....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Just like with Blaze Bernstein. He was found eventually, but not during searches, drones, and dogs. Mind you Blaze would be much harder to hide than Lucas!

Two thoughts, and I can't make up my mind which-

Either he is buried very close to home- to me, I'd say no more than half of a mile, maybe a little more.

OR

he was taken away by another party and is very far away.....
*sigh* I can't go there with my brain. It won't let me. Not again.

There have been a few of us who have posted this question and so far, no one has been able to provide an answer. Unsure whether it was indeed seized by WPD but never reported by MSM or if it was never seized at all.

I would gueeeess that it has, provided the search warrants have been requested/executed, moo.

Wondering...

Did LE get a video of Emily driving towards an area(possibly near parks) with Lucas shown sitting in the car via a video camera and seen again returning home without him shown in the car. Then, I go towards maybe she left an area in a hurry and maybe she didn't take the time to secure her daughter in the car seat. Child endangerment. All MOO.

Imho -I don't feel she has talked before or after arrest.

Folks, let's table the postpartum depression discussion for now, please. I haven't read that Lucas' stepmother has been diagnosed with PPD or that PPD is a factor in this case and it just derails the thread with personal anecdotes.

If it turns out that PPD is a factor in this case, we will certainly revisit the discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation.

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, I know this is a fast-moving case and thread, but please move on (at least for now) from the discussion about whether or not Lucas' father is or is not married to EG. Their legal (or not) married status may become important as this case unfolds, but for now it is really just a distraction from the fact that Lucas went missing while under EG's care. EG is in a relationship with Lucas' dad and Lucas' dad apparently trusted EG with caring for his child in a home they shared.

:tyou:

This is a friendly reminder that only official news pages on FB may be linked to or discussed as well as the suspect/POI's social media, which in this case is EG. However, please make sure you are linking the correct EG's social media as I assume there is more than one person in the world with her name.

You may link to and discuss EG's social media, but no one else's at this point and definitely not any "groups" on FB.

Thank you!

MOD NOTE

I know we have a lot of new members here for little Lucas and we welcome you all. A friendly reminder for members new and old that discussing, referencing, or requesting PMs (private messages) is not allowed. If you want to send a PM, just send it, but don't talk about it on the forum or mention it at all. It makes other members feel left out (a little like whispering in someone's ear that you have a secret, but can't tell).

As always, thank you all!

Please continue the discussion here.

And please alert if you see a problematic post or a post that you think violates our TOS. Please do not reply to the post in question. Just hit the alert button and move on. Replying creates a much bigger mess for us to clean up later.

If you have any questions or concerns about what you may or may not post, please send a message to any moderator. We are happy to help.

One more thing:

I know frustrations are running high. This is normal and happens in nearly every case when things seem to be moving slowly. Please try not to turn on each other. Remember we are all here to find little Lucas. This is about finding Lucas and getting justice for whatever harm has been done to him.

Please do not post rumors or comments from social media. It is understandable that everyone's patience grows thin at about this point in many cases, but we need to stay focused on what we know to be facts, not rumors.

Thank you all and let's help find Lucas.

(Anything else? :biggrin:

Just kidding!! Thanks for all you guys do and for running a tight ship and providing this amazing forum! :heart:

:gomods: )

I wonder if that was reported by someone she was with. How can LE prove this if they don't have any blood test to prove she was on drugs. Not that I don't believe this is true.

I am in the camp that Lucas was gone before the 17th!
My first thought upon arrest was evidence of recent usage found in the home, especially with the way LE announced it (further information learned during investigation). My second thought was, surely she knew LE would search the house and would have destroyed evidence?

Unless there were unavoidable physical signs such as fresh needle tracks.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I think there's a definite reason they are searching these parks, I too had wondered if it was just common sense, SP, eliminating closeby areas, etc, but the resources they have allocated for this and repeatedly makes me think they definitely have something we don't know about, moo.)

Two thoughts, and I can't make up my mind which-

Either he is buried very close to home- to me, I'd say no more than half of a mile, maybe a little more.

OR

he was taken away by another party and is very far away.....

Exactly. I'm going with #2 for sure.

If she was on drugs, as the police suspected, do people do that alone, or is it usually a social thing?

Exactly. I'm going with #2 for sure.

If she was on drugs, as the police suspected, do people do that alone, or is it usually a social thing?

I think druggies only use on "days ending in y" and only if "they're alone or with somebody".

(Anything else? :biggrin:

Just kidding!! Thanks for all you guys do and for running a tight ship and providing this is amazing forum! :heart:

:gomods: )

Off Topic-

I wonder if the kitty in liltexans avatar is hers? We had a male cat that looked just like that kitty- he was so sweet, impish, super intelligent and quite playful. Even people who didn't like cats ended up charmed by him. The only thing that was tough with him was his head butting our foreheads- the dude, I swear, was a head banger in a previous life, as he'd come up to you and head butt you real hard, leaving you dazed for a few seconds. He also loved jumping on our backs as we climbed the stairs or bent over to pick something up. We just all loved and adored the little guy and miss him.

From the above article:

She probably had a drug test done the day of reporting or soon after reporting Lucas missing. Her parole officer could have requested this at any time because of prior custody arrangements from Butler County Courts. They (LE/Medical) are able to tell how long drugs are in the body, how much and what kind. Testing positive for drugs would put the 1 yr old in danger....and possibly violating her requirements with issue of custody of her other children, although no charges have been brought forth. The conditions on her custody pertaining to her two other children has been mentioned here on WS several times the past days.

Info on this in in several media sites, one being the Wichita Eagle, Feb 23, 2018. The court pertaining to custody of her other two children is Butler County, Judge David Rickie.

Lucas Hernandez case is in Sedgwick County.

Below is link stating her conditions from Butler County.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

"As part of her argument, Glass said she has &#8220;taken care of step-son Lucas A. Hernandez for the past two and half years; clothes, bathes, feeds, plays, teaches, takes to doctors appointments, etc.&#8221;"

"She noted a visit with her two sons on July 8 at Chisholm Creek Park near 29th and Woodlawn &#8211;"could be a reason some of the parks were searched if she took the kids to the parks alot

"her July affidavit, Glass contended that she was a &#8220;fit and proper parent,&#8221; was &#8220;stable and clean from any illicit drugs&#8221; and should be able to &#8220;spend quality, alone time&#8221; with her children." with this statement I would say her parole officer or court official can ask for a drug test at any time from EG...so this may be how they got a drug test done so quickly

EG said she cannot work because of health and young child but "Her husband/fiance, Jonathan Hernandez, &#8220;has agreed to make small payments when he can, only after paying bills and providing for his minor children at home,&#8221; her affidavit said" her again JH is listed as finance or husband....common law? probably

EG has been wanting unsupervised visits for years, but does not mention how many years.

The article goes on to give some of the reasons for her prior arrest history and ex husband said she was unstable and she was found guilty in Wichita Court (Sedgwick County) of disorderly conduct and fighting but does not give which time or when this happened.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html#storylink=cpy

If you enlarge the picture and look at the floor on the right side, you can see the same colorful jpeg artifacts that are on her arms. Not to say there aren't also bruises underneath, but the colorful spots you're seeing are definitely due to image quality.

Under her eye could be bruise or dark circles/smudged makeup, I do definitely see something there.

I'm on the fence with the cheek. Could be a bruise or a shadow.

When you have a still shot from what started out as poor quality video, and then is passed around digitally, it's hard to make out any details. Did anyone save a link to the actual video? I would be interested to see how it compares.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Exactly. I do not put too much stock in photos, especially digital ones. It's hard to trust something that has proven it can make a Jodi Arias look beautiful, but such photos are posted all over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda